Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 435

Page 435 of 544 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"You know Dirk I actually wouldn't mind right now if you shot him." Jared deadpanned at Cooper. Before turning back to the steps. "Cooper believe what you want but when you find out the truth you better be ready to act." he said with a serious and bitter expression.

The group finally entered the first terrace a large room with paintings on the sides of the walls. The room seemed round but it seemed to be around a mile or so long. They were standing at the top of a hill overlooking a large crevice, people walked around with rocks put on their backs, their whines and screams of suffering filling the air. "Rocks to the prideful...I don't get it." Jared pointed out while crossing his arms

Blog Entries

"Crap! I said I was sorry!" Cooper shouted as his hair was set on fire, much more painful then the lightening bolt.

"A bit too far" Amber muttered before in quick reaction pulled out a pokeball and released Vaporeon, she didn't need to be told what to do, soon as she saw Cooper on fire so Vaporeon shot a blast of water at his head soaking him in water, Cooper looked shocked as parts of his hair was gone.

"That's gonna take forever to grow back" Cooper muttered, not hearing Jared as he turned to Dirk. "You really are-" Cooper started to say but Amber stopped him.

"Coop really? He just set you on fire, I really wouldn't be insulting him" Amber warned, Vaporeon remained out of her pokeball just incase, the blue water type looked curiously at what they were before hearing wailing and cries. "Vap?" Vaporeon asked curiously and on alert.

"We are in Purgatory Vaporeon, and no we can't help them. It's far too late to do so. We are here to save Ellery and Alice" Amber told her, Vaporeon settled a bit but was still a bit alert.

"And Mea!" Cooper added but Amber said no more, Cooper watched Dirk wearily as they came to the rocks. "I think it's more that they wouldn't be prideful, carrying rocks.. Something like that.. I dread coming to Lust" Cooper said, knowing it would not sound very nice, despite it could sound alright, but this wasn't Heaven just yet.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Zephyr kissed Dirk as thanks, then looked on. Statues of humility were stationed everywhere, getting Zephyr to cock her head in confusion. She then felt heavier than before, feeling as if she felt the weight of her pride on her back. "Oy!" She wheezed out, holding her back as she did.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What's going on?" Jared asked as he looked over to Zephyr.

"This hurts." he heard Naomi whine, seeing her go through the same problem as Zeph. Jared just raised an eyebrow, he felt some pressure on him but it wasn't enough to cause him trouble.

"....good thing about being insecure I guess." Jared shrugged.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk meanwhile was dealing with his own pride as well. He could feel the pain in his back but it wasn't like he was going to say so. He felt the weight get just a little heavier. "Poetic punishments." He muttered to himself with an amused look. "Should have expected this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Zephyr walked over to Jared and grabbed him. "Carry me." She demanded.

Kuroki was on the floor, crawling on the ground. "So not faaaairr..." She whined out.

Blog Entries

"Probably the first and last time I'd appreciate Zeph jumping onto another man." Dirk said with quite a bit of sarcasm.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Why don't you turn into a cat?" Jared asked her and raised an eyebrow, he didn't know Kuroki was so prideful. He then gasped when he felt Zephyr jumped onto his back. "Okay but don't move too much." Jared nodded his head and turned to Dirk. "Please don't kill me for this." he begged.

Blog Entries

Dirk chuckled. "Oh no, I'm thanking you because she didn't jump on my back." He pointed out. "Probably would have snapped mine in two."

Blog Entries

"And that's why I didn't jump on your back." Zephyr said to Dirk, smiling softly.

"Because cats are prideful creatures. We nekomatas are no different." Kuroki said, glaring at Jared as best as she could.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you wanna break my back." Jared sighed and began walking. "If we just have to walk then I don't see how this could be so hard honestly." Jared pointed out with a nod. "Oh right..."he said and turned to the others.

Blog Entries

Amber had only felt a bit of pressure herself, she thought to herself she must not be as prideful as one thought she was. Cooper however was groaning a bit.

"Okay, apparently pride's something I have to worry, about, not just lust" Cooper groaned, it wasn't as bad as others but Cooper knew just a year or so ago he would boast about the amount of girls he slept with, but he stopped that when he didn't feel so good about it.. After her, Cooper wondered if what happened to that girl, would follow him into eternity.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Yeah; unlike you, we have some self-worth." Kuroki said, urging herself to stand and walked with labored effort.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey right now I'm the one standing so please try not to diss." Jared pointed out. He knew that while it was good that he wasn't being held down, it was still bad for him, he had always been insecure and the fact that he had practically no pressure put on him just made everything worse.

Alistair and Rose had helped the remaining teachers in getting the students to shelter before they were approached by Shinn. "Hey, sorry for the sudden interruption."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"It's quite alright," Rose replied as she tried soothing her crying children.