Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 428

Page 428 of 544 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Okay, calm down we are not here to fight each other, we are on a mission so let her go" Amber ordered Zephyr. "I don't want to take you on Zep, but you know what happens to ice when it contacts with fire.. So please, calm down" Amber said, it had been sort a threat but she didn't want Zep to turn against her, least she sets the whole place on fire to shut her up. Desiree was still glaring at her not willing to show pain.

"Then why is Cooper here? He hardly knows how to use his power, he thinks Mea is one of the good guys. If you can explain that one then I will walk away.. But right now, my water power is no more weaker then his electric. Go on, make him electrocute you, it won't do much" Desiree said snarling a little. She looked over at Jared

"I am just like him.. That's the father of my child, so excuse me for wanting to save him, like Jared wants to save Alice" Desiree added.

"Oh come on Des, surely you don't believe Mea is the bad guy here? I am saying, she is probably being told what to do, they probably got someone in her life who's going to die if she doesn't" Cooper said, but Desiree ignored him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I would suggest not threatening her Amber." Dirk had his pistol against Amber's forehead in a heartbeat now. "The only reason your brains aren't on the carpet right now is because I have bigger problems at the moment." He said, motioning with his eyes towards Jared and Desiree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well sorry but I'm not telling you how she fights." Jared pointed out. "Because you need to know that your not the only one here that wants to fight you're not the only one here with something to protect so stop acting as if you're perfect." he frowned.

"Shut up!" Shinn screamed and slammed his foot down. "Sheesh...my snow cone melted." he sighed and looked at the group. "Cooper, com here please."

Blog Entries

Dirk didn't respond to Jared vocally, doing nothing more than drawing one of his Colt revolvers and pointing it between Jared's eyes. "Are you really going to be that stupid Jared?" Dirk asked. "You say you'd do anything to save her and the kids... well I'm your best shot so I'd suggest you start talking kiddo."

Blog Entries

Amber ignored Dirk's threats, or the fact a gun was pointed at her head, she turned to Shinn instead, she knew there was no convincing Desiree or Cooper they were both in the wrong, everyone was too high on tensions. She glanced at Noami, impressed she managed to stay this quiet for this long, or asleep for this long. A flash came from Amber's pokeball as Seviper appeared behind Dirk, then Blaziken and Raichu made their entrance.

"Don't" Amber warned them without turning around, as all three Pokemon prepared to attack Dirk, aware that he was threatening to kill their trainer. All three stopped but stared at Dirk instead.

"What?" Cooper asked Shinn, aware of the tension and the fact Dirk had a gun to his teacher's head, the same one he had swooned over for months. "Dirk, don't be an idiot" Cooper said under his breath before walking over to Shinn. "Yes?" Cooper asked him.

"Whenever you are ready sir" Amber told Shinn, still waiting for the mission to begin. At this point she didn't care if Desiree had come as well, if she got herself killed then it was her own doing for not listening to them, she had to admit she was beginning to become tired, and when she did, she became more cranky.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"Shut up Cooper. Considering you're part of the reason we're in this mess." Dirk just looked even more annoyed. "And ma'am... I don't think you want me tearing your Pokémon to shreds with my bare hands." He said darkly. "So I would hope for their sake you have them trained well enough so they don't move an inch." He looked at Shinn for a moment. "I'm sorry teach." He said to Shinn. "But this level of incompetence is going to get us all killed." He said rather bluntly. "You've given me absolutely nothing in tangible assets for this mission... actually you've given me worse than nothing."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared grabbed the gun and put it close to his face as he stared at Dirk. "Shoot." he stated simply while glaring at him. "I don't care if I have to fight you myself if it gives me a chance to go and save her, so fucking shoot if you have to."

"Sorry Dirk but this mission is not for you." Shinn shrugged. "I picked all these guys cause I wanted each of them going not working for you I could care less." he explained. "Desiree you can come." he smiled. "Chaotic groups like this...I really like them, reminds me of my younger days."

Blog Entries

"Idiot." Dirk didn't shoot, instead pistol whipping Jared across the face, thinking nothing of the violent act that sent Jared flying into the wall. He turned away from the scene, staring Shinn down for a long moment. "You're right. Getting killed due to the idiocy of my partners isn't a mission for me." He said to Shinn with an annoyed look. "When you realize that you've sent your teachers and students to their deaths, maybe you'll realize that you don't play around with things like this." Without another word he dropped into the shadows, vanishing from the room.

Blog Entries

"Dirk, cool it. If you know my styles well enough, you know you won't able to fire before they restrain you. With two of them having Quick Attack, and the other with quick reflexes, they make you look like a Slowpoke" Amber said softly. "And they will do what it takes to protect me.. Even at the costs of their own lives" Amber added still not looking behind at Dirk.

"You hear that, I can go, so let me go or by god I will not let you get away.. I want the same thing as you, to save him" Desiree said to Zephyr during this.

"You are choosing us for chaotic reasons?" Amber questioned, her eyes slightly narrowed, much as she did not want to agree with Dirk, considering she knew she was part of what he said, but she couldn't see this ending well, only in their deaths. "I still think Cooper should be switched with someone else, like Noah or Alistair even.. But if that's your choice, I won't question it. I will just do my best to keep them all alive" Amber replied, she didn't add the fact if Shinn's wanting a chaos mission caused a death, she may just reign hell if it led back to him.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Zephyr glared at Desiree. "I will not my niece die by her mother's idiocy." She said, then grabbed her shoulders and put Desiree in an ice coffin, leaving only her head exposed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nice touch." Shinn gave Zephyr a thumbs up. "So since Dirk left." he looked at her and smiled. "I think it's convinient that the daughter of the one that led the mission to Hell leads the one to Heaven." he said before taking out a crimson coloured jacket similar to the one that Carey wears. "Carey told me to give you this, it's a replica."

Blog Entries

"What? But he said I could go!" Desiree said trying to get out of it but she couldn't. Then she stopped "Niece? I don't even know what sex the baby is!" Desiree exclaimed. "Miss Firestone can you, you know flame the crap out of this thing? And roast her while you are at?" Desiree replied. Amber was quiet and said nothing, slightly pursuing her lips before turning to her.

"Perhaps you should stay Des, because you don't have much of a chance as Cooper does in fighting this. Naomi and I can stand against them for aleast a while, Jared could probably as well. But you and Coop are just still training.. I have both power and Pokemon at my side, neither of you have that.. So just.. Listen to Zep alright" Amber told her, getting sick of the fighting and yelling.

"Fine, I will just stay here then, and let my boyfriend and the rest of you just die!" Desiree said before she started crying.

"Again sir, I still think we should bring Noah and potentially Alistair along, and replace Desiree and Cooper.. And get going right now" Amber suggested. "Or Dante as well" Amber added before she heard what he said.

"Are you sure Zep is a wise idea? If anything were to happen to her, it would harm the baby, the exact reason Desiree cannot go, they have to think of their children" Amber added, Zephyr was a good idea in her opinion, but the baby would be at risk.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Says the girl who have recieved no form of formal training in her life." Zephyr said, putting her jacket on. "You're lucky Dirk's not here, or he'll fly into a tangent." The ice devilress said, with a weak smile to Shinn.

Blog Entries

Amber stared at Zephyr for a moment "You and Dirk need to realize we are not your enemies, the people who have Alice and Ellery, are your enemies" Amber replied getting fed up with the attitude coming from Dirk and Zep. "But fine, go ahead. I don't care if your babies get hurt" Amber muttered knowing that was a bad thing to say. "I apologize, but I am getting tired of this" Amber added before going on.

"Not that it matters, because I will die long before they touch you or the unborn babies, my Pokemon and I are willing to take our own lives to be sure you students get Alice and Ellery, and escape to safety" Amber replied, as she said her three Pokemon bowed as to show the respect they will have. Hydreigon, Pidgeot and Vespiquen then appeared before bowing down as well, to show their willingness to make a sacrifice. "Soon as we get up there, Naomi and I will fight, you, Cooper and anyone else coming needs to focus on Alice and Ellery. That's your mission, you can fight of course, but they are the main ones" Amber said in a softer voice, aware that the phrase before might still send the ice devilress into a frenzy.

"Besides, I stand much better against them, I am human, I am more immune to their abilities then you are. So right now, I might be the thing that stands between the Archangels and you guys" she added. "And again, I will not let them pass.. The only way those Archangels are getting pass anyone, is over my damn dead cold body" Amber finished the little speech she had going. Cooper stared at her for a moment before clapping.

"Yeah, you are right, and I will get Mea as well, bet if you use that same speech, you can convince her to come back to our side" Cooper commented, again Amber had no response to that, the only way he would believe them, was to see it with his own eyes, why he seemed to be so attached to this girl and not believing anyone else however, was beyond her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways I think it's time for me to tell you." Shinn smiled and looked at Zephyr before turning to the rest of the group. "The other way to enter Paradiso besides dying is through Purgatorio." Shinn explained. "Purgatory in other words, now the place itself is a missing point in the map that you can only reach through special conditions besides climbing through hell, lucky for you guys." Shinn grinned and tapped his foot creating another hole through subspace. "Subspace counts as one of those conditions."