Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 427
Page 427 of 544 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"I hope this is a good plan" Amber commented, she was surprised to have not seen Noah here, but she presumed Shinn might have placed him on a different mission, on what she couldn't tell. Cooper was surprised he was even on this team, his powers were much weaker then everyone else standing here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They chose Cooper instead of me? My boyfriend's up there, and they chose someone who doesn't get the fact Mea is obviously an agent!" Desiree exclaimed after the others had been called.

"I know it doesn't sound like a good idea, but Shinn has his reasons, Cooper is more stronger then you are Des, if you go up there, you will get slaughtered, you won't able to defend yourself" Kathany answered.

"Okay, what about you? I saw what happened when my father controlled you, you have some power to control humans, not very strong yet but it's there, aren't you angry Amber got chosen over you?" Desiree asked pacing the room. Kathany was a bit surprised to hear that part, Naomi hadn't even told her she did that.

"Well, I was under his spell, I don't even remember it, so I am still the weakest link among the other teachers, until my powers progress. I am not saying Cooper is powerful, but you got to see Shinn chooses people because.. Well he has his reasons" Kathany replied, Desiree didn't seem to want to accept that but said nothing more.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

No Bounty too Tough Samus's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Dirk lit a cigarette to prevent himself from speaking. He was not happy with Shinn's choice of teammates for this operation. He'd seen how inept the teachers were, he knew that Jared hated violence and he had never even seen Cooper show any aptitude for combat. He sighed. It would take a miracle for him to keep everyone alive, let alone achieve mission success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Now, you each have a choice if you want to go or not." Shinn nodded his head and crossed his arms.

Jared looked at him, normally he would be against violence and fighting, but now it was personal with Alice being captured. He raised his head a look of determination and hatred in his voice. "I'm ready to go."

Blog Entries

"You know what I'm going to say." Dirk nodded.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante was reading a book, having stripped much of his weapons from his person as he now knew he was under bodyguard supervision.

"Never thought I'd tango with Paradiso in my life." Dante muttered, turning a page of The Purgatorio.

Blog Entries

Desiree paced the room still, looking annoyed. "Screw this, I should be there, saving my boyfriend and the father of my child, no one is going to stop me!" Desiree said storming out.

"Stop! Desiree you can't, Shinn has his reasons" Kathany replied grabbing her arm, Desiree pulled away and turned with dangerous eyes.

"I don't care, you can tell him to go screw himself, and you are not stopping me!" Desiree warned her lifting a palm, and suddenly gushing water out of her palm and shot at Kathany, sending her flying against the wall, she looked horrified as Kathany groaned. "I am sorry.. I need my boyfriend" Desiree said before storming out, if her elemental power was water, then all more of the reasons she could be useful.

"Second time in two days" Kathany groaned touching the back of her head, she thought it was lucky she didn't end up in a coma at this rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess I am in, if you really think I should be" Cooper replied, he did want to rescue Mea, to help her if needed. "I want to rescue Mea, and I think it will look good if I do" Cooper added.

"Whatever you need" Amber commented, again she wasn't so sure Shinn knew what he was doing these days, Cooper wasn't exactly someone that could be useful. At that moment Desiree barged in.

"I want on this team! And I don't care what anyone says, I need to save my boyfriend!" Desiree said with a dark look on her face as she stared at Shinn. "I am not completely useless.. I just found out I could use water as my element. Now let me on, or I will go to that Heaven myself and tear it apart" Desiree said almost snarling and daring anyone to object, she was sure partly it was the hormones from being pregnant, but also Desiree's desire to save her boyfriend at all costs.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I'm surprised her element is water, to be honest. Succubi usually inherent their elemental powers from their parents. I think her mother might have had a fling with a water incubus." Dante said, flipping a page.

Zephyr walked to Desiree and glared at her. Then, the air around Desiree felt cold and heavy. "You will not be going. It is too dangerous for a inexperienced succubus to handle." She said, ice forming on Desiree's feet to keep her pinned.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And then you're gonna die and then Ellery's going to be sad." Shinn said and stared at Desiree in disappointment. "Desiree you're not strong enough, plus you're pregnant you don't have the same kind of training that Zeph does to support the kid and fight."

Jared turned to Cooper after he mentioned Mea's name. "Mea." he muttered and clenched his fist. "You're an idiot Cooper." he stated bitterly.

Blog Entries

Dirk heard Jared's voice. "So you know who the second angel was?" He asked. "Tell me about her. Powers, weaknesses..." He said as he looked at the pistol that Daphne had given him for Christmas.

Blog Entries

"You do not scare me" Desiree said glaring at Zephyr, she was willing to fight to get to Ellery, she looked down at her feet, wishing she had gotten her mother's fire powers instead. She looked at Shinn and then Zep.

"I have to go.. I can't just stand here and do nothing, what do you expect me to do?" Desiree asked her tone going down a little.

"What? Why am I the idiot?" Cooper asked looking confused. "Oh no, you don't really think Mea is involved, no way. Why would she sleep with me then? Instead of just doing what she came for?" Cooper asked, during this Amber sighed again.

"Running out of time" Amber muttered, Cooper seemed to refuse to accept the truth, and Desiree's hormones were causing her to go double crazy to save Ellery.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes, she is with them." Jared pointed out and looked at Cooper. "She was the one that took Alice."

Blog Entries

"Okay can we deal with our love lives later?" Dirk looked annoyed. "I need you two..." He looked at Jared and Desiree. "To tell me what I'm up against so I can figure out to kill it."

Blog Entries

"W-What?" Cooper asked looking shocked before shaking his head. "No, you must have it wrong. Perhaps she was being used as well, maybe they made her do this, and she's in the middle of it all" Cooper said, he didn't want to believe it, he was having so much trouble lately with girls, like his charms were fading. Granted Amber was his teacher so she couldn't count, and he had to admit Dante had the hots for Daphne, but the one time he finally got someone after Luna.. He couldn't accept that.

Desiree looked at Dirk, for a moment she stared at him, remembering the day before, when she went against him as he tried protecting the others. "He was an Archangel, named Micheal and he threatened to kill me. He just made Ellery.. vanish, out of thin air. I didn't have time to fight him, he was quick and I know he was powerful.. And I want to kill him" Desiree said, her voice had been low then going harsh and dangerous at the last part.

Blog Entries

Zephyr's eyes flared red. She then grabbed Desiree by the hair and pulled her close, glaring into her eyes with her shining blood red eyes, with killing intent flooding the area but directed at Desiree.

"Listen to me, and listen well, you stupid bitch. You are way in over your head. You want to face an archangel? They are the elite of the forces of the Paradiso, and they have the power to kill you 10 times over, what with your skill is at this rate. Leave this to whoever can fight on even grounds with them. Don't seek out fights you can't win; you'll just end up killed, and you'll take Junior down with you." Zephyr hissed out, ice coming out of her body.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Fuck it." Jared said to Dirk and frowned. "I'm the one that's going to take Mea down so just let me handle her at least." He looked at Dirk and gritted his teeth. "Dirk, if someone took Zephyr or Daphne away you would want to take them down all on your own...so please understand my feelings here." he said and looked up at the assassin with pleading eyes. "Alice and the babies are the only thing I care about, I'd rather die than let something happen to them."