Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 424
Page 424 of 544 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dirk shook his head. "Not on my scope." He said softly. "But we've got problems." He looked out the window. "Major problems."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"So that gives you a right to come and take it out on us!" Desiree snapped glaring at him, before he had lifted Ellery up and made him disappear. "No Ellery! What did you do to him!" Desiree growled before reaching for a pokeball in her pocket, and pulling it out.

"Somehow, I don't believe who" Desiree said, unsure if she should just give in, but Ellery disappeared and she didn't know what happened, was he alive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper was whistling as he carried a plate of pancakes with him, heading towards Desiree's room, unaware of the events transpiring, but Lairon seemed to be full aware. "Lai.." Lairon said in a low voice, looking unsettled.

"I bet these pancakes are my best yet!" Cooper declared, he was about to walk out as Kathany and Amber walked out and bumped into him "Miss White.. Miss Firestone! How do you do, I got pancakes, want any?" Cooper asked, the two glanced at each other.

"Sure" Kathany and Amber chorused picking up a pancake and eating ti. "Wow, this is really nice, it tastes a bit plain but that's only because I like toppings and stuff on mine" Amber said, still sounding impressed.

"Um Miss Firestone.. I am really sorry my father seduced you.. That wasn't supposed to happen" Cooper said as Amber looked at him.

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault" Amber replied before they heard a noise and looked around.

"What was that?" Kathany asked, Amber took a few steps looking into a corridor.

"I don't know.. but I suddenly have a really bad feeling something's going wrong" Amber replied unsure what was going on.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I don't have anything else to say to you." Michael said simply as he walked out of the apartment. As he walked out of the room he began pacing through the academy and raised his head to look up at the sky.

"Thanks Alice." Elise gritted her teeth as Alice began to use her healing abilities on her.

Mea looked at her and raised her hand before looking at Alice. "If you want me to leave then you have to come with me, that is all."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"No.. Ellery?" Desiree asked, her eyes widened, why did he take him and not her? She ran out of the apartment but couldn't find him. "Ellery! Where did you take him!" Desiree shouted before running through the halls, and crashing right into Amber who fell to the ground.

"Desiree, what's going on?" Cooper asked looking surprised as he helped her up and Kathany helped Amber up.

"They took Ellery! I don't know why they didn't take me, but they took him and I don't know where he is!" Desiree cried looking frantic.

"Whoa, calm down, who took Ellery? What's going on?" Amber asked, Desiree tried calming down for a moment.

"I don't know, he said he was an Archangel, and his name was Michael, something about Angels being thrown out of heaven and they blame us.. or something" Desiree explained or tried to, she was getting all jumbled up.

"Archangel?" Kathany questioned looking confused, Amber stared in the direction Desiree had come.

"Come on, all of you we need to inform Shinn, if a student's missing then we need to report it" Amber ordered as she walked down one hall, the other three looked at each other before following her.

Amber arrived to see Shinn, Noah and Naomi, she gave a smile to her boyfriend but went onto being serious. "Shinn, Ellery's has been taken, Desiree said it's by someone claiming himself to be an Archangel.. Now what is going on?" Amber asked, having a strange feeling he knew exactly what was going on, speaking for the three behind her. Desiree was frantic while Cooper tried to comfort her, while Kathany just stood there, looking confused still and didn't seem to notice her girlfriend a few feet from her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes I do know what happened." Shinn nodded his head. "As to what's happening, well it's a very long explanation."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Well, then what should we do! Ellery's missing, and I cannot raise this child alone.. We got to do something now! I don't know what he did to him, but we need too.." Desiree begged getting choked up.

"Then give us the short version, and suggestion on what to do" Amber replied, she was already made aware that Shinn had nothing to help her or Noah when they became seduced, she hoped this wouldn't be an encore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"So are you going to explain why we've got archangels running around on campus." Dirk had appeared in the room, rifle over his shoulder. "Because I'm sure that you're aware of what that means." Dirk shook his head, referring to the fact his elemental powers and superhuman gifts would be taken away should a conflict arise, leaving him with nothing more than conventional weaponry, training and wits to fight off the forces of Paradiso.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Zephyr had followed Dirk by holding onto Dirk as he traveled. "Wait, Archangel Michael? As in the same Michael from the Bible?!" She exclaimed, shocked that he was involved in an kidnapping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The VIII." Shinn clarified. He looked at the small crowd that had gathered. "It all started 25 years ago when Demons and humans finally got rid of the boundary between them, when this happened they started to coexist and while it was hard the demons that had come to earth were eventually able to gain their own place in this world." he explained and nodded his head. "Now, back then traveling from the human and Pokemon world to Hell was very hard and migrating was something that only skilled demons could do, this all changed 16 years ago when Zephyr's, Ellery's and Dante's mom as well as their father and a few others traveled down to hell, taking down the Kings of Hell and as thus opening the boundary more and more till migrating was eventually made completely possible." He leaned back on his chair and sighed. "Along the way some angels also decided that they wanted to live here with humans and demons, I mean they are also a species so they wanted to co live."

"However the rule has always been that angels as well as Archangels have to stay in Heaven, they are the closest to god and as thus have to stay pure, if an Angel decides to leave Heaven then they are exiled." he explained and sighed. "Fallen, the group that created other gangs such as Memento Mori has been waiting for the chance to open the doors to heaven completely so as to allow the angels and archangels to have no other choice, this however would be very very bad."

"But why would they need Ellery." Naomi asked.

"Not just Ellery." Shinn shook his head. "We've got more than just one person with angel blood here." he said, referring to Dante and Alice as well. "It seems like they want the angel hybrids for some reason, I wouldn't know yet."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Like Mea! She's an Angel as well" Cooper said looking worried, not thinking that she was more part of it, then a potential victim.. "We need to warn her, I.. just slept with her last night, and really like her, we need to help!" Cooper added.

"If this Micheal guy already attacked Ellery, chances are someone else.." Amber paused quickly glanced at Cooper, he didn't say she was a half angel, which Amber believed may mean she was coming to take them away. "Is already there, I don't care how powerful they are, we need to protect our students, let's go" Amber replied not waiting for Shinn to reply and starting off.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Of course," Alice answered, "As long as no one else is hurt."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Of course." Mea smiled and stretched her hand out. "You have my word."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Well considering the fact there were two angelic signatures on campus... and Dante was with me." Dirk pointed out. "They've already got Alice as well." He eventually said. "Simple logic really."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Alright," Alice sighed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good." Mea smiled and stretched her hand out for her. "Give me your hand then."