Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 423

Page 423 of 544 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"What?!" Alice gasped, "What's happening?!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante arrived at Dirk's door and knocked the "Star Trek theme" with his head. Zephyr opened the door with just a flat look and a raised eyebrow.

"Never pegged ya for a Trekkie." She spoke.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The man held his hand forward firing a beam of light that pierced the phone. "No phones." At that moment he saw Ellery charging at him and putting his hands together.

"Gale Cutter!" he screamed, only for the man to spin around and slam his left hand forward, firing an arrow of light that pierced through Ellery's chest. "What?' he gasped. The man grinned, a pair of wings of light appearing behind him.

"Michael VII holder of the wings of light." Michael grinned. "And a full blooded Archangel."

"Archangel." Ellery gasped and held onto his wound.

"Yes, the strongest type of angel, and you might say one of the strongest species, completely unheard of in your world." he said and looked at the two of them. "I think you'll be willing to reconsider now."

"Are you okay Alice?" Jared asked and turned to look at Alice with a worried expression. He then noticed that Mea was beginning to get up once more.

"That was mean." she snickered as her wings appeared once more. "I'll kill you!" she hissed, her sadistic expression growing even more. "And then I will take Alice."

"Something seems to be going on." Alistair said, he had decided to make lunch for Rose and the babies. "Phones aren't working."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my husband!" Alice screamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's odd," Rose shrugged, "At least we'll have peace and quiet today."

Blog Entries

Desiree screeched dropping the phone like it had been a snake, the text wasn't sent. "Archangel? Well.. What you want with us! I mean aren't you meant to be one of the good guys?" Desiree asked, she had to admit she didn't think about it very much, so she wasn't too sure about that.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Chikara Negasu." Kuroki said, shining her mirror at Mea, and began draining her power levels a la Giga Drain without the healing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You insolent cat." Mea gritted his teeth before charging forward and moving her arms back. "Death Garden!" she spun around in the center of the room and fired a current of pressure all around, sending Jared, Alice and Kuroki flying back as the walls, objects and the room itself began to decay. "Now, just give me what I came looking for."

"Yeah." Alistair nodded his head in agreement.

"We are the good guys but we are also tired." Michael stated and looked at Ellery and Desiree. "Angels that don't abide by the rooms cannot return to heaven, as thus Angels and Archangels are distant from the rest of this world." he then raised his head. "So why should everyone else get to live together and we have to live separately."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"We've got big problems." Dirk eventually said. "The last angelic power surge was a power I haven't felt in a long time." Dirk said softly to the others after he had closed the door. "Fortunately one of the surges is fairly weak so as long as the numbers stay as they are we will do just fine."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"You fought the forces of the Paradiso before?" Dante asked, sounding shocked and impressed as he let Daphne off.

Kuroki yowled when she hit the wall, slumping down when she stopped. She looked up to see her mirror starting to decay. "How many times do we have to say it? No, we will not." The nekomata said with a defiant grin as she got up.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Yeah HiPS, that's not really...no, just no because as Michael said Archangels are very very very rare they don't even come down unless it's important and I doubt that they would have any business with an assassin.

IC: "Why do you care so much anyways." Mea looked at both Kuroki and Jared. "You're on two different planes."

"Cause we both love her." Jared gritted his teeth and put his hand to his gut. His ribs had been broken due to the force of the crash and his body had now become sore due to all the damage. "Plus she's the mother of my children."

"Angle and dragon, yeah that's interesting." Mea nodded her head. Before she could do anything though the wall behind her was blown away causing rubble to be flung at her along with dust. "Death Garden!" she screamed and sent another shockwave so as to make the rubble rot away only for there to be even more dust.

Mea was hit by an blue lightning strike causing her to scream in pain as Elise appear behind her and slammed her against a wall. "You guys okay!?" she exclaimed and turned to look at Jared, Alice and Kuroki.

"Now, I think it's time for you to go." Michael grabbed Ellery by the neck and lifted him up, his eyes looking up at him as he tried to move. Before the boy could react he vanished from sight. "I'll see you in heaven." he said and started to move before looking at Desiree. "Don't fret, I will not hurt you, at least if you don't try to fight I won't."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk just smiled at the question. "Let's just say I know a thing or two that I shouldn't." He said to Dante in an amused tone before pausing for a moment. "But that's neither here nor there, mostly because it's gone anyways."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'm fine.." Alice sighed.

Blog Entries

((Not unless he did something really bad.))

Kuroki sweadropped at Mea's solution. "Sure, get rid of debris by making a bigger dustcloud. That'll help." She said sarcastically.

"Fair enough. So, anything out of the ordinary from your scope?" Dante asked, walking to Dirk.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay, you guys try to get away and I will hold her ba..." Elise gritted her teeth, her skin was starting to shrivel and dry as she turned to look at Mea who was now walking towards them.

"That hurt." she stated simply.

"Now what's going on?" Noah asked as he and Naomi met up with Shinn at the principal's office.

"It seems like Fallen's started." he said and looked up at the cloud. "A fight to open the gates of heaven."

"We noticed." Naomi frowned. "Why haven't you dispatched us?" she pointed out while glaring at Shinn.

"Cause, you're gonna lose anyways." Shinn pointed out. "Archangels have an ability, they are known as the purifiers they can purify all evil or in this case all demons." he explained. "Meaning that Archangels are to demonic powers."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Alice growled as she began using her energy to heal the decaying on Elise's skin.