Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 419

Page 419 of 544 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Same thing." Mea said before he grabbed Cooper and pulled him into a kiss.

"Okay so shall we go." Ellery smiled at the others.

Alistair looked at Claudia and beamed before nuzzling her slowly.

Blog Entries

Desiree nodded her head smiling at Alice. "You are right, I can be a good mother" Desiree replied before looking over at Zephyr. "Oh, I forgot you were pregnant as well. Maybe we all help each other when the time comes, I imagine we will need it" Desiree added. "Let's go" Desiree responded to Ellery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I am glad you were" Cooper said smiling kissing her back as well before pushing her slightly to the ground and kissing her again. "Now, let me show you how it's done" Cooper replied
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I'll be skipping now.

The next day.

Jared had woken up early and was now making some breakfast for both him and Alice as well as serving something quick for Kuroki to eat. He sighed and looked around once more. Sometime he enjoyed the quiet, it gave him some time to think over all the things that had happened. And now that was standing there on his own he was finally able to realize how much his life had changed since the school year first started and how different he was. He turned to the TV and turned it on as a way to to entertain himself.

At that moment heard lightning resounds from the outside, noticing that the clouds were dark as night and the sky was thundering. "There will be a hight probability of thunder storms today, also communication devices will not be working right due to an anomaly in the frequencies."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"That's odd." Serenity said, walking beside Jared. Her kittens were asleep still, but she woke up for a quick bite to eat.

Kuroki was in her spot, dead asleep.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I know right." Jared nodded his head in agreement. "Usually it's rare for something like that to happen." he pointed out before he began walking to the kitchen. "I guess we can't go out today."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk didn't like it. His 'something is wrong' senses were going off. He left the apartment and stepped outside, scanning the area as he did so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Despite the thunderstorms Cooper seemed pretty happy today, perhaps it was because of last night and being with Mea, he just felt a sense of happiness, was it because she was an Angel? He was pretty sure he never did one, nothing came out of it with Alice, and far as that that was it. He walked around his dorm, even making pancakes as Lairon watched curiously.

"We don't need a sunny day to be happy, I am sure everything's alright" Cooper said before singing, he was only in his tracksuit pants, wearing no shirt as he flipped the pancakes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. tell me everything, how was your proper first date?" Kathany asked, she and Amber had gotten up a bit early and started talking about the previous day. They both expressed how they felt after they were seduced, but glad their partners were okay.

"It was great, we kissed afterwards, he walked to my dorm and said goodnight, hope we do it again" Amber replied smiling.

"Aw.. No sex?" Kathany asked as Amber laughed.

"Come on, you don't have sex on the first date. Maybe you and Naomi with your having sex in the middle of a nightclub, but Noah and I have some class" Amber replied as Kathany smiled.

"If you say so, the more people say that, the more animal they get later on with sex" Kathany replied. Amber shook her head before the two looked outside. "Not looking good is it, wonder why?" Kathany asked, Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably just a thunderstorm, what is there to worry about?" Amber asked, Kathany believed she was right as they kept talking.

Desiree stared out her dorm window, rubbing her belly, feeling the baby growing. "I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like something's coming, I just don't know what" Desiree whispered, she never liked thunderstorms but there was just something about this one she couldn't place her finger on.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Despite the thunderstorms Cooper seemed pretty happy today, perhaps it was because of last night and being with Mea, he just felt a sense of happiness, was it because she was an Angel? He was pretty sure he never did one, nothing came out of it with Alice, and far as that that was it. He walked around his dorm, even making pancakes as Lairon watched curiously.

"We don't need a sunny day to be happy, I am sure everything's alright" Cooper said before singing, he was only in his tracksuit pants, wearing no shirt as he flipped the pancakes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. tell me everything, how was your proper first date?" Kathany asked, she and Amber had gotten up a bit early and started talking about the previous day. They both expressed how they felt after they were seduced, but glad their partners were okay.

"It was great, we kissed afterwards, he walked to my dorm and said goodnight, hope we do it again" Amber replied smiling.

"Aw.. No sex?" Kathany asked as Amber laughed.

"Come on, you don't have sex on the first date. Maybe you and Naomi with your having sex in the middle of a nightclub, but Noah and I have some class" Amber replied as Kathany smiled.

"If you say so, the more people say that, the more animal they get later on with sex" Kathany replied. Amber shook her head before the two looked outside. "Not looking good is it, wonder why?" Kathany asked, Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably just a thunderstorm, what is there to worry about?" Amber asked, Kathany believed she was right as they kept talking.

Desiree stared out her dorm window, rubbing her belly, feeling the baby growing. "I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like something's coming, I just don't know what" Desiree whispered, she never liked thunderstorms but there was just something about this one she couldn't place her finger on.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I feel it too." Ellery said. He was downing a glass of chocolate milk, something that he always drank when he was feeling uneasy about something. Next to him were three other glasses. "Very much."

Blog Entries

"It's weird, I mean it's just a thunderstorm. We have them all the time.. So why does it feel.. unsettling? Strange?" Desiree asked Ellery with a look of confusion before glancing back out the window.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice sighed as she walked into the living room, her shirt lifted up so it exposed her stomach.

"Do I look like I'm showing yet?" she asked, "I feel like I've gotten a tiny bit bigger in my stomach, but not enough for people to notice."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well not much." Jared said, turning to look towards Alice. "It's only been two months after all."

"Well you know what they say about thunder storms." Ellery pointed out.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"But you can at least tell right?" Alice sighed, "If not, these babies are going to be really small or I'm going to miscarry. I'm supposed to already be showing..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well it does show." Jared nodded his head and walked over to Alice. "At least more than before."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Are you sure?" Alice asked nervously, "Do you think the babies are alright?"