Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 417

Page 417 of 544 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Wait, what?" Dirk did not like this turn of events.

Daphne burst out laughing at Dirk's misfortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"And we girls can make the dessert, not sure what should be on the menu" Desiree said trying to forget what had just happened, to focus on this for now so she wouldn't have to think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course! They are so beautiful I could stare into them all day" Kathany replied before kissing her again. "There's lots I can do all day" Kathany added with a sly smile,.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper stared at her for a moment "Cooper Rivers, nice to meet you. So, a beautiful girl like you, what are you doing hanging around alone?" Cooper asked, he seemed a bit off with his lines, considering though.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Please Dirk." Carey said, she giving Dirk puppy dog eyes. "I would love if you helped."

"what?" Naomi asked curiously, her eyes blinking as they tried to get used to the sunlight.

"Well I was just bored, I don't really know anyone." Mea giggled before grinning at Cooper. "Maybe you can show me around."

Noah had gotten dressed once more and had ran to Amber's apartment, however as he stared the door in front of him he stood thorn, not sure on what to say to her or what to do about what had happened before. Finally he stretched his hand out hesitantly and knocked the door lightly.

Blog Entries

"Big bad Dirk Fletcher, housewife." Daphne was snickering at Dirk's fate. She knew he had a soft spot for Zephyr's mother and that there was no way he'd refuse.

Dirk sent her a death glare for just a moment before answering Carey. "Of course I'll help." He said cordially. "I've just never cooked before. Ever."

Blog Entries

"Yes Dirk, please help" Desiree said standing next to Carey and giving puppy dog eyes so to help Carey convince him. Desiree had moved on from Dirk trying to kill her parents, afterall he was only just trying to defend them, and she was sure he understood why she had to do it, why she stood between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, for starters.. Staring into your eyes, kissing you.." Kathany said smiling kissing her more. "Cuddling.. Sex" Kathany said with a quirky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber was still sitting against the wall when she heard the knock, she wondered who it was. She probably should see who it was, could easily be Kathany who was concerned about her, or Cooper, or one of the students.. Or Noah.. She gave in a deep breath before getting up and walking to the door, placing her hand on the doorknob. If it was Noah, how would she explain it? She decided to just do it, and opened the door to see Noah there. It seemed like hours but only mere minutes as she stood silent.

"Hey.." Amber said, she may not remembered much but she knew if Noah had been present like she thought, then he would know more then she did.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry, you'll be okay." Ellery encouraged him and patted his back.

"That sounds like fun." Kathany beamed.

Noah looked at Amber, he was worried about what to say and what Amber would say as well. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to help, I wasn't even able to help myself." he sighed.

Blog Entries

"Of course" Kathany replied giggling, much like Naomi would do often, she twirled Naomi around before bringing her back to her, and kissed her. "So.. Not to ruin the moment, but are you sure you don't know what happened? I mean I am missing aleast.. I dunno, maybe twenty minutes of my life right now. It may not seem like it, but a lot can happen in that time" Kathany asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber still didn't know what to say, afterall she had been seduced as well. "I know.. I wasn't able to either.. I am not even sure what happened, and I have no idea how to process it.. What does this mean for us?" Amber finally spoke, still not sure how she should react.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You were being controlled but you were knocked out by an attack after the battle broke out." Naomi stated simply.

"Well I still like you and I understand that it wasn't your fault it was cause of the incubus waves." Noah nodded his head and pocketed his hands. He leaned closer to her before he kissed her softly.

Blog Entries

"Wow, missed so much, yet I still feel like something else happened.. Like in a way..." Kathany was quiet for a moment.. Desiree was a Succubus, and she knew her parents were, since she overheard Desiree once say they were. "Wait.. The guy who was talking to me.. Was an Incubus.. Please tell me I didn't cheat on you.. Did I?" Kathany asked her eyed widening at the very thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah.. And I am not sure what happened with you.. It was a blur really.. But if something did happen, I can't see it being your fault" Amber whispered before accepting his kiss. "I think we need more time together, maybe if our relationship had been stronger, perhaps we.. or aleast I wouldn't have succumbed to that" Amber added, wondering what he might think of that.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You kissed him, but I don't mind." Naomi shrugged. "It wasn't your fault after all." she pointed out and smiled.

"Yes, I think the same thing." Noah nodded his head in agreement. "I want to be with you Amber."

Blog Entries

Kathany still looked a bit guilty. "I guess.. I was under his control, it just seems so dirty.. And guilty, but if you are okay with it.. Let me kiss you again so I can make sure I remember yours forever" Kathany said before kissing Naomi once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, of course why not" Cooper replied interested in getting to know her, and there was something else. A stronger attraction, one that was different to Amber and Luna.. Something he remembered feeling on the train on his first day here.. When he first met Alice, he wanted to flirt with her due to her half Angel side, but he didn't know why it was the same feeling with her.

"The Academy is quite a nice place, but where should we start? What would you like to see?" Cooper asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber smiled softly and nodded her head. "So do I.. And I think we can reset this, from before the two sex demons, again it wasn't under our control. Which is an ugly word considering the other word that usually goes along with it.. But we are together still" Amber replied agreeing

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't mind." Naomi smiled before she kissed her passionately.

"Anywhere you tell me too." Mea said simply before chuckling.

"Yeah." Noah nodded his head and smiled. "I'm sorry for being gone so long."

Blog Entries

Kathany smiled again and hugged Naomi.. "Naomi.. I love you" Kathany whispered in her ear, she was so sure she was in love with her, like she was moving on from the woman from her past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, well how about I show you the training room, you might find yourself down there a lot" Cooper said leading her the way. "So, what power do you wield? Actually what sort of being are you? Curious" Cooper asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's alright, you are back now and that's all I really care about" Amber assured him. "Perhaps we should finish off that date, we never got to finish before the Academy was under attack" Amber suggested.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Don't worry, I'll help." Zephyr whispered to Dirk, slinking an arm around Dirk's waist.

"Would you like to come with? Might as well see how our family works." Dante said, holding out his hand for Daphne.

Blog Entries

Daphne took his hand and nodded. "Might as well." She said with a smile.

"Love you." Dirk whispered back, kissing Zephyr lightly on the lips.