Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 416

Page 416 of 544 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Yeah, you don't." Ellery pointed out and looked at Alice. "This is my mom by the way."

"Hey." Carey bowed politely. "I'm Carey Warring, nice to meet you."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Truth be honest, I think it'll fit you better." Dante fired back with a smirk.

Zephyr laughed. "Yes, you should have." She confirmed with a giggle, smiling.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know you two are being really mean." Ellery said to Zephyr and Dante. He looked at Carey once more. "Mom came here to spend a day with us will it really kill us to forget about all our shit for one day."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Hello, I'm Alice Whitaker," Alice nodded, "It's nice to meet you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alistair raised Claudia a little more and held her close to her. "Did you miss me?"

"Angel right." Carey said while sniffing the air around Alice. "Half, but that's still pretty rare."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Claudia tried smiling once more, and succeeded.

------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I am," Alice commented.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yay." Alistair cheered in a low voice, mostly cause he didn't want to upset her. "You've got the best smile."

"Well it's nice to meet you Alice." Carey smiled and looked at her. "Oh are you expecting." she said with a smile before looking at Jared.

"I'm Jared." he waved nervously. "Nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

"Thanks" Desiree said managing a smile. "Imagine what it was like growing up with them, being expected to be a certain way, and I may have slept with some guys, but I would always fall for them later" Desiree replied still soft, she was glad, and hoped that nobody would hold what happened against her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany giggled this time "You are always tired" Kathany replied before she placed her hands on Naomi's shoulders and kissed her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber placed her clothes on still trying to figure out what happened, or more trying to deny what was going on through her mind. She stared off into space knowing Joey Rivers was an Incubus, just like his son, and the last thing she remembered were his eyes staring into her soul, then waking up here and Joey leaving. She must have been under his spell.. Which means she slept with him, rather then Noah.

"Damn it!" Amber cursed, her palm hitting the wall before she sat down, she may not be a virgin, but she still hadn't had any sex in a while, and she wanted her next to be with Noah, now it was all screwed up. She didn't even know what happened with Noah, she remembered.. A glimpse, a snippet of something, had Noah been there? Surely if he had, he would have warned her. Of course Harmony Rivers was also there, so she could have seduced him too. She still sat, leaning against the wall thinking about what must have happened.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Oh really now?" Daphne raised an eyebrow, a gleam in her eye. "Maybe we'll just have to find out." She mused.

"Because I have no idea how to name a baby." Dirk admitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Trust me Des, you'll be okay." Ellery noded his head and smiled at her. "I promise you that." he stated. He then turned to Dirk and Daphne then looked at Carey. "Would you guys want to have some food, together with us I mean I don't really want mom to get dramatic for not spending time with her and you guys are like family now."

Naomi kissed Kathany back her arms wrapping around her. "Hm...not as sleepy anymore." she chuckled.

"You seem stressed about something." watching from a tree above Cooper was Mea, a smirked on her face as she looked down at the incubus. "Trouble?"

Blog Entries

Desiree nodded her head before looking at the others. "Trust me, your mum is much cooler then my parents, actually anyone's would be, but still.. I hope you know how lucky you are" Desiree replied, she wondered if her parents would come back, she knew this couldn't be the end, and everyone they attempted to seduce would be in danger, mostly Carey, Kathany and Rose, and their partners would be caught in the middle due to that wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's darn right, you aren't going to sleep while you are with me" Kathany said kissing her softly again, she stared at the blindfold for a moment. "You know, I really wish I could see your eyes, they must be so haunting beautiful.. May you take it off?" Kathany asked gently moving her hand from the shoulder to the side of Naomi's face touching the blindfold but not removing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper looked up to see Mea up there. "You don't know the half of it" Cooper replied, he wondered if his parents were done with Amber and Noah yet, not even aware they had left altogether. "Who are you?" Cooper asked, not actually meeting her. He felt.. a bit attracted to her, if he wasn't so trapped in his own problems he probably would, but they all distracted him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mea grinned before jumping off the tree. "Just a girl that was worried." she giggled while looking at her and holding her left hand to her mouth. "There seemed to be a lot of activity till a few minutes ago."

Naomi stared at Kathany for a moment, looking like she was actually debating this. "Okay, but I haven't seen the sun in days so I might close them." Naomi stated before she slowly took the blindfold off, revealing her clear silver colored eyes that stared at Kathany.

"We'll be fine." Ellery reassured and chuckled.

He then looked at Carey. "I guess I should go."

"No mom...don't go." Ellery sighed and walked over to pat her back. "I already said I'll be making dinner."

Blog Entries

For some reason Cooper managed a small smile. "Yeah, I think Desiree's parents were causing more chaos then anyone. Mine weren't that much better" Cooper replied. "I think everything's fine now, not too sure but I can't hear anything that sounds like fighting" Cooper added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They are beautiful" Kathany said taking in a deep breath, she smiled as she stared into her eyes. "Now those, I would love to stare into, rather then a stranger" Kathany commented, she remembered Charlie staring into her eyes and that much was about it, she stared back into his eyes and then next she was lying on the ground.

"You should reveal them more, they are beautiful" Kathany told Naomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, stay for dinner, it should be fine" Desiree said offering. "Maybe, I will make dessert" she added.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Daphne and Dirk nodded in agreement with Desiree's sentiments. They didn't need to say how lucky Ellery, Dante and Zephyr were to have the parents that they did. "That sounds good Ellery." He nodded. "And I can take care of any last minute shopping that might need to be done." He offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually." Ellery patted Dirk's shoulder. "You'll be my assistant in the kitchen." he chuckled. "I figured you should learn some things."

"Then I'd be glad to go." Carey smiled before turning to Jared and Alice. "How about you two?"

"Oh, no it's okay." Jared ruffled the back of his head. "We don't want to be a bother."

"Re...really?" Naomi asked and blushed nervously.

"Yeah it seems like it." Mea nodded her head and scratched the back of her neck. "My name is Mea by the way."