Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 415

Page 415 of 544 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Man that was disappointing." Dirk reappeared next to Zephyr. "I was expecting some excitement... although seeing Alistair kick that guy's ass with a broom was kind of hilarious." He remarked.

"Where did you go anyways?" Daphne asked.

"My sniper perch in the clock tower." Dirk answered. He had stashed a high powered anti-tank rifle up in the school's clock tower for such an occasion. "Keeping an eye on everyone."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I know Rose." Alistair smiled and wrapped his arms around her before he kissed her back gently. He was feeling sore after having used his ability, especially since he wasn't used to using it in such a way. "I can't wait either and I will protect you and the babies no matter what."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"And anymore babies we'll have," Rose smiled as she kissed Alistair.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes." Alistair smiled at her warmly and started to kiss her back.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose heard whimpering as she turned around and looked at her babies. Gale was fast asleep, Claudia was simply looking around, but Amber was beginning to cry due to hunger. Rose smiled as she held her close and began feeding her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"She needs her mommy." Alistair smiled at the sight.

"They're gone now." Ellery said to Desiree and smiled.

Blog Entries

"You mean left?" Desiree asked, she didn't know how to react to that, they just left with no apology or even acknowledgement of what they did. "I don't know how I can face anyone now Ellery" Desiree said standing up, pacing with her arms folded. "Kathany, Naomi, Alistair, Rose, not to mention Dirk, Zephyr, Dante.. All of them, how can I even look at them, knowing they are probably wondering when I will snap, when my hunger for lust explodes and.. I end up trying to kill people because they don't want to have sex with me" Desiree asked, her tears had dried up but she still sounded sad and broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, everyone's okay?" Kathany asked looking around, she was still confused on everything that happened, she didn't know what she might have done during that lost time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harmony and Joey seemed to be finished with Amber and Noah, both breaking the spell and leaving the two confused in their dorms, having no clue what the strangers who just left did.

"What the hell happened?" Amber asked sitting in her bed alone, trying to figure out why she was lying under the covers naked, she knew Cooper's parents were sex demons.. but surely they couldn't have seduced her, no Amber didn't want to believe it, afterall she and Noah hadn't even kissed again let alone taken the second step.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey and Harmony walked to the doors of the Academy before turning to each other. "Is it me.. Or is sex without you becoming.. Pointless? Unsatisfying?" Harmony asked him, Joey nodded his head.

"All I can think about was you.. The woman was nice but.. There was just something missing, not you at all.. Maybe it's time we hang up the having sex with random people? It seems perfectly more hot with you then anyone else" Joey suggested, Harmony nodded her head as they kissed passionately.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No." Ellery shook his head and put his hand on her head softly. "No one will think that and I know that you won´t do it either." he stated and shook his head at her.

"He´s right." Carey said and walked over to Desiree while stretching her arms. "The fact that you know what´s wrong with it and that you´re willing to be here means that you´re already different from them." she nodded her head and smiled at her. "I wasn´t born a succubus myself but I do know the urges that come with having those genes, so I can definetily tell you that it´s not impossible."

Ellery didn´t say anything, instead frowning. He was still mad at how Desiree´s parents acted not just towards everyone but to Desiree the most.

"Not everyone has good in them Ellery." Carey pointed out causing Ellery to raise his head. "Just because Desiree is a good person doesn´t make the people that raised her good, and sadly not everyone has a reason for the things they do, they just do it cause they want to." she then proceeded to take the leash off of her three kids. "I´m sorry for putting the leash on you." Carey bowed in apology. "It´s just...well I´ve been gone for such a long time and I really missed you guys, but I know you all have your lives here so I guess I was afraid that you wouldn´t want to spend time with me."

"Yep." Naomi nodded her head before yawning. "Now I´m sleepy." she said drowsily. "Getting mad and fighting makes me sleepy."

Noah put his head against the wall a bitter expression on his face as he looked up at the roof. "Damn it." he gritted his teeth. "Damn it!" he then looked at his phone, noticing that Shinn was calling him. "You fucking asshole you could´ve st..."

"Yes I could´ve and I apologise for not doing so." Shinn stated. "But in all honesty if I hadn´t done it then neither you nor Amber would be as bothered as you probably are over falling for them so easily."

Noah didn´t reply, instead just staring and clenching the sheets lightly. "If you really love Amber then tell her so, go over and tell her." he stated. "And if you´re really worried about what happened then just work on your willpower, honestly I would´ve expected an ex assassin to be better than this."

"Shut up." Noah frowned.

"It´s the truth, and this is your punishment for it." Shinn stated, his tone becoming a bit more somber. "It doesn´t matter whether or not you have strenght, if you lack the will power and the psychological strenght that all comes down to nothing, and me saving you and Amber would´ve just been babying and getting you out of your own problems."

Jared looked at Alice once more. "So can we go back to the apartment?" he asked and smiled warmly at her. That´s when he noticed the damages that had been caused in the campus, only noticing now that he and Alice had walked to that spot. "Oh my god." he pointed out.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose nuzzled Amber as she kept feeding her. Claudia looked at Alistair before trying to smile at him.

=====================

"What on earth?" Alice whispered.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Welcome to Warzone S." Kuroki said, walking to Jared and Alice on her hind legs.

"It was. Broom Kung fu, go!" Zephyr said, doing a side kick and nearly tipped over. "I gotta stop doing that." The ice devil said with exasperation.

Blog Entries

Dirk was laughing as he caught Zephyr in his arms. "Speaking of that... I was thinking we should probably start thinking about a name." He mused in a quiet tone.

"Now that my puppy is off the leash, would he like to get a cup of coffee with me?" Daphne asked Dante with an impish smile.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"... Sure." Dante said, snapping off his leash and tossed it aside.

"A name? Hmm..." Zephyr mused, tapping her chin in thought.

Blog Entries

"Awww." Daphne pouted. "I wanted to keep the leash for later." She said in a clearly suggestive tone.

"I probably should have come into this conversation with some or any prep." Dirk noted.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"See I knew I was gonna be left alone." Carey sulked while looking at the floor. "Fine I'll just go."

"I can see that." Jared said towards Kuroki, a bit amazed at how destroyed everything seemed. "What happened?"

Alistair looked at Claudia and picked her up slowly. "Hey there sweety." he smiled.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I don't think I even wanna know," Alice said as she shuddered.

------------------------------------------

Claudia tried smiling again as she focused looking at Alistair.