Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 414

Page 414 of 544 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Alistair turned to Charlie his eyes looking completely shock before an expression of bloodlust and raged crossed his face. "What did you say." he asked simply, completely ignoring Kandi as he began to walk towards Charlie. "Say it again." he said and glared at Charlie.

"I don't know what happened precisely." Naomi nodded her head.

Blog Entries

"Hey vampire boy.. Why don't you leave him!" Kandi said suddenly being behind Alistair, she winked at her husband before her hands were covered in fire and she slammed them into his back. "Vampires hate fire last time I checked" Kandi said, Charlie just smirked before zooming off. "I said I want to seduce her!" Charlie's voice taunted her as Desiree finally let the tears out, she heard Dirk but said nothing.

In the meantime Kandi tackled Alistair to stop him from going after her husband.

"Aren't those Desiree's parents? Why are they attacking Alistair?" Kathany asked sitting up a little more and seeing what was going on in the background. "One moment I am introducing myself, the father looked at me with those eyes.. And then I was here, staring at you" Kathany said still confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie could follow Rose's scent, he could smell the vampire, and since there was only two, he could find her easily. He reached the door before opening it, not caring about privacy. "Hi, I am sorry to barge in but my name is Charlie, I was told to come down here.. Your husband.. He's.. Well.. he's screwing my wife, and I want to know where he is" Charlie asked sounding convincing. Waiting for to put those three babies near her down and stand up, it would be much more easier without them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Who are you and do you know my husband?" Rose asked, clearly unconvinced, "Besides, if that were really the case, wouldn't you be trying to kill my husband for sleeping with your wife?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alistair gritted his teeth as he was thrown aside. "Damn it. Why?"

"It's okay." Carey stood in front of Alistair. "Go, I'll deal with her."

"Thanks." Alistair nodded his head before he began to run. He stuck his hand out and summoned a long green colored broom with green flames coming out. "Teleporting broom Warp."

Carey stared at Kandi and held her sword up. "You are despicable!"she screamed. "How dare you your own daughter is right there and you're doing all of this!" she roared before holding her left hand out, summoning a blue coloured gun.

Blog Entries

"Of course, I just want to know where he is!" Charlie said gritting his teeth. "I am sorry.. Let me start again" Charlie said staring forward, staring into Rose's eyes. "I think you and I should have a talk.. Shall we?" Charlie asked using his seducing power, he walked over and went to kiss Rose, sure she was under his spell. "I love a vampire" Charlie whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up! If you people left us alone, and let us seduce whoever we want, this wouldn't happen! And this is who we are!" Kandi growled at her. "And this is who she is meant to be, not in a serious relationship with that mucked up boy over there! She is dishonoring her bloodline by acting like she's a normal teenager! If she was a real Succubus, she would have done all of your sons and finished off with your husband!" Kandi snarled, not caring about the blue gun.

Desiree just stood there still crying as her mother said this, she already knew it, she was crying because they didn't care she tried to defend them, that they humiliated her and had to even come, she begged them not to. And now she would be known as that student with the psychotic parents, and who knew how many would be scared she would seduce them.. She knew she probably be known as a whore who seduced Ellery and kept him like that.

"Just leave, please go away" Desiree said to her mother, not looking at her but Kandi didn't listen, she faced off with Carey.

"Just because you obviously failed as a mother, doesn't mean you need to defend my daughter" Kandi said darkly. Aware that her husband could be in danger, but she wanted to throw Carey down a peg or two, as flames appeared in her hands.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery wrapped his arms around Desiree and held her close. "She's wrong Des." he whispered to her as he held her tighter.

Carey looked at Kandi for a moment before raising her sword. "You daughter, she's perfect just the way she is." she raised her head, a deep glare appearing on her face as she looked at Kandi. "A mother that says that about her daughter, no forget that, a parent that even says that about his or her children shouldn't be a parent at all." she clenched her sword and the gun. "A real parent would knwo that Desiree doesn't like you and her husband doing that and he or she would stop."

"Also you say that but that's not what a succubus does, well unless you are one of those." she raised her head. "The two women I respect the most, they are both descendants from the queen of succubi and they are both happily and loyaly married so your statement is false."

"Excuse me, no." Alistair appeared behind Charlie and grabbed his shoulder before the two vanished once more. They reappeared at the top of the clock towers the wind blowing powerfully as it blew Alistair's hair around. "You should really leave my wife alone." he stated bitterly. "Just cause you don't love yours doesn't mean you should go after mine."

Blog Entries

"I am loyal.. We just don't give a crap if the other is screwing around with a person, because that's a real marriage. Not making a big deal about having sex with random people.. Just as long they stay with you" Kandi said still challenging her. "No, we are taking back the word Succubus and Incubus, the race is meant for sex, seducing and feeding off their sexual energy. It is not for married lowlives.. And my daughter has disappointed us both. I believe my grandchild however, will bring it back" Kandi said smirking as she kept the fire going ready to fight at any moment.

"This is why I didn't want you or anyone to meet them. They always cause trouble, and when a married partner comes home.. They fight against them, they even kill just so the other one can be screwed" Desiree said still crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love my wife more then anything, so I wouldn't act like I know everything if I was you" Charlie replied growling. "And do you really think you love your wife? Vampires can't feel.. They have no soul, no heart.. That what I love about the females.. They are sexy, dangerous and lustfully beautiful.. They know sex tricks that would make a mortal scream.. But I love it.. We both always wanted a female vampire partner.. Maybe we will take yours.. If you die" Charlie said with a dangerous look on him, he shot ice at him before kicking Alistair towards the edge.

"And you can take those baby freaks I saw in there with you! We have no need for vampire babies" Charlie snarled before kicking him much closer to the edge.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Rose is not like that." Alistair just muttered, letting the attacks hit him as he was pushed back. "She is loving..." he started to think back to the moment their children were born, how she cried as each of them came to the world and cried, how she laughed and how dedicated she is to take care of them. "She's caring and always protects those she cares about." he then began remembering how she had fought for all of them back when they were helping Van, how she had become more powerful when thinking about protecting her children.

"And I love her more than the whole world." he said and raised his broom. "And...don't you dare called my children freaks." he gritted his teeth as his broom glowed this time turning completely red, with fire coming out at the end of the broom. "So I'm not going to forgive you anymore." He charged at Charlie this time and lashed out with his broom, firing a powerful jet of flames.

"No it won't." Carey said as she looked at Ellery and Desiree. "Because I know his parents won't let it." she held the gun forward and fired a large torrent of water. "Actually." she grabbed the bat pendant that she had around her neck. "Want to meet the original succubus?"

"I didn't know your family was that bad." Ellery said as he held on to Desiree. He had always been so worried about the way his family acted and he had always felt so bad about himself that he never imagined others. He then thought to Dirk and Daphne who didn't have parents or Jared, or Desiree and Cooper. Ellery held on to her and stared at her for a moment. "Desiree...I love you."

On a nearby building sat Mea she looking down at the fights as a smile went across her face, her eyes looking down sadistically. "In the end they're violent." she chuckled cheerfully. "I wonder who will win though." she stated as she bit on her index finger softly. "And who will die." she said, her tone sounded more excited as she said the last word.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk was watching the various combats from the clock tower, using the scope of his sniper rifle as a telescope. He, like Mea, was incredibly amused by the chaos one pair of horny demons had caused. Having had a few moments to reflect, he was no longer concerned with Desiree's parents and their actions. Based on what he had seen, they just wanted to sleep with anything and everything. If it came down to it and they even considered encroaching his territory... he would bring the fires of hell itself down on them. But for now he would simply watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"You forgave me before?" Charlie retorted with an raised eyebrow before diving to the right and standing up. "Of course, that's only if she isn't under our spell. How do you know that she won't once you are dead? She might not know we did it.." Charlie grinned watching him.

"Come on, what can you offer her? Nothing, and is spending eternal life with her really all that exciting?" Charlie asked before he looked at the door going inside. "You can say you will love her, but in the end.. You will screw her over. Vampire, Incubus, Human, Mage.. It doesn't matter what we are. In the end we are all animals that want to screw anything" Charlie added. He shot more icicle spears at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes, you cannot control what your child does. Do you think I taught Desiree that she should stay with one man? No, I told her she needs to go out there and screw every person she sees. Obviously the actions of a child isn't always the fault of the parents" Kandi responded. She wasn't scared of the water but ducked anyways and quickly jumped to the left.

"The original Succubus? Whatever you say.. Although if you are keeping her in that pendant as a prisoner.. How are you any better then me? Trapping someone really isn't the moral thing" Kandi said smirking. She fired up the flames before she was about to sent it her way.

"Time to die bitch!" Kandi declared, the flames becoming bigger as she was about to shoot at her but she felt several orbs of dirt slam into her causing Kandi to trip and turn as Kathany stood there, her hand stretched out, her eyes widened and she was breathing a little heavily. She had recovered from the crash and stood next to Naomi as well.

"Leave her alone, leave all of them alone. I may be nothing yet, but you do not want to anger Mother Nature" Kathany warned her, Kandi considered it, considering she had almost controlled a hallway full of people, but the power didn't even work, not even on Desiree who didn't have any sign of a power, so she doubted Kathany was that powerful.

"How about you get lost or die in a reign of fire" Kandi threatened her as she threw flames towards Kathany before spinning around and throwing more flames at Carey.

"Get me out of here.. I can't stand this anymore.. If Carey and Alistair.. Wherever he is, has to kill them.. Then I don't want to be here right now" Desiree whispered to Ellery, her tears still going as she clung onto him. "I love you too Ellery" Desiree whispered again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's what I am terrified of" Cooper whispered, he had a small lunch with Shinn and then left, excusing himself saying he wasn't hungry, and then he turned around a corner before seeing the fight, he now hid watching them. Cooper could tell, the longer their sexual urges and lust went for, the longer Kandi and Charlie would become more vicious, his own parents were safe doing Noah and Amber.. While they could control the urges, they didn't. Cooper on the other hand could not control his urges that well, and he was afraid.. Everyday the beast within him would unleash, and became like Charlie and Kandi.

Cooper turned away and walked away from the fight, not wanting to see what would happen next. He could feel something stirring inside him, he knew what it was, the beast upon seeing Kandi, he actually hadn't seen Charlie but assumed he was still causing trouble. He wanted to sleep with someone, but considering what was going on, he didn't want to cause more drama.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't." Alistair said before he charged and started to whack the icicles aside with the fire broom. He charged at him again and spun around throwing a back kick at him. "And you're wrong!"

Carey looked at Kandi, she ignoring the flames as she vanished and appeared right behind Kandi. "She's not trapped she's the one that handed herself to me, she's pretty cool actually." Carey pointed out and held on to the sword. "But I digress." she stated before spinning around and slamming her leg against Kandi's ribs. "You don't care about what your own daughter is feeling, you only care about your own gain."

Naomi jumped in front of Kathany raising her hand and shielding her as it turned into a large shield. "You're okay."

"Let's go." Ellery said and began to lead Desiree with him.

"Oh." Mea raised her head as she saw them beginning to walk. "I guess they couldn't stand the party." she snickered.

OOC: Have Cooper remember what Carey told him xD

Blog Entries

"Yes, and I am the King of Ireland" Charlie muttered, he wasn't paying attention so the kick from Alistair had him crashing to the ground. "This won't be over.." Charlie said suddenly having a feeling, there was something with Kandi. "All we wanted was to have sex with a person of our choice, you screwed that up and just made us your enemies!" Charlie snarled before rushing to the door and leaving, slamming it shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree looked back at her mother, sniffling before leaving with Ellery.

"She stopped caring about us when she left home, why should I do the same?" Kandi snarled before being hit with Carey's attacks, she went down looking injured more.

"Kandi!" Charlie's voice shouted before more icicle spears shot from a hallway as Charlie appeared, aimed for Carey as Charlie went to Kandi and helped her out. "Let's go, we will be back one day to finish these people off. You are injured now though love, so I don't want you to get hurt anymore" Charlie said, Kandi nodded her head before glaring at Carey.

"You won this time, but you, that meddling demon over there, your entire family and the vampires.. Far as I am concerned, are dead" Kandi growled, she knew Charlie lost against Alistair and he wanted to leave, they were all too strong. Kandi and Charlie made a quick exit, both chucking fire and ice at Carey, Naomi and Kathany to prevent them from following before disappearing.

"Thanks" Kathany said smiling at Naomi, she still didn't understand what happened, or remembered being seduced, but she knew Naomi would always be there for her, even if she slept most of the time.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alistair sighed as the broom vanished slowly he looking down at the floor before he vanished himself. He reappeared in the apartment with Rose. "Everything's okay now."

"Good." Naomi smiled.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rose smiled as she hugged and kissed Alistair.

"Good," she whispered, "Just so you know, I would never leave you for anyone else. I can't wait until we can spend eternity together, and with our family."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I'll pry your skull open and bask in your gray matter if you try anything funny!" Zephyr yelled.

"Sis, cool it." Dante said, having tooken out a sword in case one of the sex fiends tried to take/kill Zephyr.