Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 413

Page 413 of 544 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dirk stepped up to beside his mother in law. "There is no need for violence." He echoed her calls for peace and order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"No," Alice teared up and began sobbing, "Asshole!"

Blog Entries

"She asked for it, you want to attack? Fine.. We will take your girlfriend away, and you will never see her again, unless you let us now" Kandi said darkly.

"Remember when I said my family was worse? They make Cooper's like little saints" Desiree said to Ellery this time, she didn't know what to do but if Charlie wanted Kathany, or the other way around, the two would not let anyone stand in the way.

"My wife said back off" Charlie warned before he threw icicle spears at Naomi this time, Kathany kept attacking as well using dirt from her hands.

"Dad can use ice and Mum can use fire? When was someone planning to tell me this? I spent my life feeling useless, I could have saved Ellery when he was attacked in the park!" Desiree exclaimed but neither answered, she wondered which she had, fire or ice?

"Wait.. You are an Earth Mage, you can control humans and anything you want.. Come on dear, embrace your full Earth heritage, control that she demon!" Charlie ordered.

"Yes dear" Kathany said in a smitten voice, she raised two hands.. And started to try and control everyone in the room, if it was successful, it would cause all attacks to go against Naomi, and if she was also controlled, it wouldn't miss.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jared turned to look at Alice. "I really do want to spend time with you and the baby Alice it isn't that." Jared said and put his hand on her cheek. "It's just that it makes me feel bad that you think I'd want to spend time with you for that."

Carey turned to Kandi and Charlie. She held her hand out, causing a long blade to appear on her hand, it had a round hilt and was couple with a long blade that glowed at the edge. She raised her head, her face looking serious as she stared at all the attacks. She then moved back and threw her arm forward. "Revolution!" she yelled before firing a large wind slash that cut through the attacks that had been fired.

"I could've handled it." Naomi said to Carey.

"A teacher beating up parents isn't a good thing." Carey pointed out.

Blog Entries

Dirk dropped to a knee and let loose a burst of lightning energy, which shot like a bullet at Charlie. From his knee he drew the two short swords off of his back and slid into an aggressive dual-wielding stance.

Blog Entries

"Okay enough! Just stop it please, Miss White is off limits, why can't you flirt with single people, like normal people!" Desiree snapped at her parents. She saw the attack from Dirk but Charlie ducked, causing the energy to slam into Kathany and send her flying against the wall.

"Damn it! Fine have her, she's damaged goods now" Charlie cursed as Kathany laid slumped against the wall.

"You made a powerful enemy today son" Kandi said staring at Dirk then Carey. "And.. You don't scare me at all. One day I will take you down" Kandi said, both decided to stop their pursuits of Kathany, now that she was knocked out the spell would wear off, and they didn't feel like trying.

"There are other teachers in this place.. I heard there's a vampire living here.. I always wanted to do a vampire" Charlie said just staring at Naomi.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante took out his Glock and fired at Charlie's foot. "Back. Off. Now." He ordered, going to Trigger Burst Mode, while Zephyr made her ice claws.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What is going on here!?" Alistair exclaimed as he looked at the fight. He raised an eyebrow and began looking around in confusion. "I knew it was parents day but this is too much."

"Well...they accepted you being pregnant at least." Ellery said and grinned nervously.

Carey looked at Charlie and Kandi before looking at Dirk. "I'm glad that you're trying to help but just cover my back for now just in case, we don't want to make too much of a mess at least not at the moment."

Blog Entries

Dirk just smiled at Kandi's remarks. "Try me." He sheathed his blades and lit up a cigarette with just a thought. "The only reason you aren't dead is because I'm friends with your kid." He then smiled at his mother-in-law. "As you said earlier, we're family now." He pointed out. "And that's what family does right?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep." Carey smiled. "So just stand there and cover my back and I'll make sure to cover the front." she then looked at Desiree's parents once more. "Now where's that idiot nephew of mine." she frowned since she hadn't seen Shinn even come close to the area yet.

Blog Entries

"Vampire" Kandi said ignoring Dante, Carey and Dirk as she turned, smiling staring at Alistair. "Well.. Aren't you handsome.. I agree with my husband, I have always wanted to do.. a vampire" Kandi said smirking as she stood a step towards him, staring right into him, trying to seduce him like she had done with countless others. "Kiss me" Kandi ordered before placing two hands on Alistair and going to kiss them.

"Death threats really don't faze them, they find staring into death... thrilling" Desiree told Dirk, trying to hide back the tears and humiliation she felt thanks to her parents, even Ellery's statement didn't help.

"One wrong move, and I will take you down" Charlie threatened Dirk however, his hands covering in ice as he covered Kandi's back, to make sure none of them stopped her. He didn't care about the gun as it missed his foot.

Blog Entries

Dirk just laughed and took a step towards Charlie, grin on his face. "Sorry mum." He said to Carey. "But the sad, sad little man called me out." He mused. "So how do you want to do this?" He asked Charlie. "Do you want to melt, freeze or electrocute?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sorry, married, no." Alistair said before kneeling down so as to avoid her as he sidestepped he spun around slightly and dusted himself off. "In fact I'm going off to see her right now."

"Do we really have to fight like this?" Ellery frowned.

Naomi walked over to Katahny, she kneeling down over her. "Are you okay?"

Blog Entries

"Oh let's see you try" Charlie replied staring at him, daring him to do whatever. Desiree stared at them with tearful eyes, regardless of who they were, and everything she couldn't let her parents be killed. So she ran in between Dirk and Charlie and stood arms stretched.

"No! I may hate them but I cannot let you kill them Dirk, I am sorry.. But they are all I have next to Ellery, I have lost so much, I don't want to lose my parents as well" Desiree said standing in front of him, tears threatening to spill. "I am sorry, but you have to get through to me before you do it" Desiree said hating it, she didn't want to defend them, she wanted to be on his side, on Dirk's but she just couldn't lose them.

"That wasn't a choice, and I don't care if you are married" Kandi said to Alistair turning to him.

"Married you say?" Charlie asked with a grin. "I bet she's a female vampire, and those are hotter. Infact I could probably sense her right now, perhaps find her and seduce" Charlie said not caring about the battle anymore, which just broke Desiree even more, she was trying to defend them.. And he just wanted to leave to screw a vampire.

"Oh yeah.. She smells.. Delicious, dead but nice" Kandi said, obviously it was how they found Kathany before. Their scents seemed to be stronger then say Cooper's if they tried finding someone with the victim's scent.

Kathany opened her eyes, her vision blurring but she could see Naomi. "Naomi.. What happened? Where am I?" Kathany asked in a weak voice, not sure what was happening.

Blog Entries

Dirk just rolled his eyes at the entire exchange. "And I was expecting a decent match too." He pouted as he looked at Desiree. "Don't worry, your dad will be off screwing anything with a hole to concern me to the point I feel the need to stick a blade in his throat." He turned away from the entire scene and took a long drag from his cigarette. "When they're thinking straight just tell them if they come near anyone I care about, them being your parents wont stop me." He warned Desiree icily.

"You can be a real dick sometimes, you know that right?" Daphne asked Dirk with an angry look as she tossed his coat at him.