Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 410

Page 410 of 544 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"But mom." Ellery whined. "I'm gonna meet Des's parents today."

"Really?" Carey asked with a raised eyebrow. "Then I guess we could all meet them together."

Ellery frowned before looking at Zephyr and Dante. "You guys are lucky, you don't get in laws." he sighed. "We still don't know how we're going to tell them."

Blog Entries

"You know, it's not just the teachers we need to be worried about, it's the parents as well. Any adult basically" Cooper pointed out as Desiree sighed before she opened the door, the four parents stood there looking a bit impatient.

Both Desiree's and Cooper's mothers seemed to resemble a striking resemblance to each other. Both were tall, beautiful and young looking women, they looked like thirty rather then close to fifty. They were both tall as 5'8 and had a skinny waistline but weren't too skinny, they had tanned skin and innocent faces, of course that was the easier way to seduce one. Desiree's mother, Kandi Hunter, had black hair and bright icy blue eyes, her facial features were a little more sharp then of Cooper's mother, she was still a beautiful woman.

And Cooper's mother, Harmony Rivers while still looked like Kandi, was an few inches shorter and had dark sapphire blue eyes, a few freckles across her face and she looked not that much older then her son. Her hair was a light blonde color. The clothes they were was more different though, Kandi wore all black from shoes to leather jacket, and had nothing showing. Harmony however had a white shirt revealing her stomach, short blue jeans and what appeared to be a push up bra showing some of her cleavage.

With the fathers, both were six foot tall and only looked slightly older, in their mid thirties rather then fifty. Desiree's father, Charlie Hunter was a handsome man, with defining features and bright green eyes, which where Desiree had inherited her eyes from. He wore a buttoned up suit which made him look not much, but he was buff, just a little then Cooper's father. Charlie's hair was also a brown color, matching his tanned skin.

Cooper's father, Joey Rivers, was a slight few inches shorter then Charlie, but he had an charming smile, with beautiful blue eyes that seemed to stare into your soul, and a stubble beard on his what some would say rugged handsomeness. He had black hair spiked up, and he wore a white singlet with blue jeans.

"Hey Dad, Mum" Desiree and Cooper chorused at the same time.

"So, we are here, why don't we see your teachers?" Kandi asked first, Desiree sighed.

"Sure.. Let's go.. Oh Mum, Dad this is Cooper Rivers" Desiree introduced realizing they didn't know who he was, Charlie seemed to stare at Cooper.

"So you are the boyfriend my daughter's been going on about, you better not hurt her, or there will be hell" Charlie warned him.

"Hey, you can't talk to my son like that" Harmony snapped at him angrily, Charlie just smiled at her.

"I could, I can also take you and seduce you right now" Charlie said making Harmony giggle and blush, neither Kandi or Joey cared.

"I am not her boyfriend, Ellery is.. I am just a friend.. And Mum, Dad this is Desiree Hunter, she's dating my roommate" Cooper replied.

"Why aren't you? You are so cute together, forget that Ellery boy and marry my son, trust me you will make beautiful children who seduces everyone by storm" Harmony replied, Joey just gave a charming smile which almost made Desiree swoon before she stopped.

"God you two have the same, charming, smoldering hot look" Desiree whispered to Cooper who managed a small smile. "Come on, let's go... meet people, and my boyfriend and his family" Desiree replied, they left searching for Ellery's family.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Shouldnt you at least spend some time with her family?" Daphne asked Dirk.

"You should meet Dante's parents." Dirk said dryly. Daphne blushed a bit but nodded. The duo got up and left the apartment together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right so where should we go?" Carey asked and pulled on the three siblings.

"I'll take you to Desiree's room." Ellery nodded his head.

Noah had finally gotten back to the academy after being gone for the last few weeks. He sighed, he had changed into a black colored suit along with a white dress shirt. "It's nice to be here and be able to rest." he sighed.

Blog Entries

Desiree and Cooper led the parents around the Academy searching for Ellery, until they bumped into them along the way. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" Desiree asked smiling as she kissed him.

"Dad, Mum this is Ellery, and his mother Carey" Desiree introduced to them.

"We will let you catch up, it's better if we separate" Cooper whispered to her as she nodded her head. "Come on Mum, Dad, I will introduce you to my teachers" Cooper said leading them away.

"So.. Carey, you look like such a beautiful woman, how would you like to discuss some things?" Charlie asked staring at her now, his eyes seemed to be memorizing her, trying to seduce her.

"Dad!" Desiree hissed mortified he was trying to seduce her future mother in law. Charlie paid no attention as he stood forward to stand in front of Carey, again Kandi didn't seem to care about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber had walking around when Cooper's parents and himself ran into her. "Miss Fireheart, hey" Cooper said, suddenly feeling nervous, he was already into the teacher, once he didn't need either of his parents, Harmony who was a bisexual would go for her as well.

"Hey Coop, so this must be your parents" Amber said looking at Harmony and Joey, Cooper nodded his head. "Well I am Amber Fireheart, one of the teachers here, I teach battling and I think Cooper has potential to be a good trainer" Amber explained to them, she was surprised when Joey stood forward and suddenly grabbed her hand.

"And I am Joey Rivers, and may I say you are the most beautiful creature I ever laid eyes on.. Say.. Why don't we take it to a room, with chocolate covered strawberries and I will ravage you like there's no tomorrow" Joey said with a seducing and charming smile, his power working on her. While Charlie's power on Carey may not work since she was a demon, Amber was just a Mage, who wouldn't able to resist.

"Dad no, she's dating Noah!" Cooper said groaning, Harmony just stood there.

"And maybe I will do some stuff too" Harmony said smirking, that made Cooper groan even more.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm flattered but sorry." Carey smiled and held her left hand up, this allowed her to show the wedding ring that was on her ring finger. "Thanks for the compliment though." she nodded her head. She was used to dealing with incubuses from her job, plus she herself was part succubus so she could always protect herself from others.

Ellery looked at Desiree's parents for a moment before gulping and waving slightly. "Nice to meet you all." he chuckled before looking at Desiree. "I'm Ellery."

Noah saw Amber talking with Cooper as well as his parents. "I forgot today was parent day." Noah scratched the back of his head before he started walking over. "Hey Amber, Cooper, sir, ma'm." he bowed politely. "I'm Noah Gates and I'm Cooper's Teamwork teacher."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, so am I" Charlie said showing her his wedding ring. "But my wife doesn't care, hell she would probably go with your husband.. So you and I, why not dinner?" Charlie asked not giving up.

"Or your son" Kandi said as Desiree stared at her mortified as she smirked at Ellery. "Oh relax, I am just kidding.. I will do him some other day, when he's older maybe" Kandi replied, Charlie grabbed the hand Carey had shown with the wedding ring and smiled at her.

"You can't! He's the father of my child!" Desiree blurted out making both Charlie and Kandi turn around in shock, Charlie had let go of Carey's hand forgetting her for a moment.

"You are pregnant?" Charlie asked when Desiree looked embarrassed as she realized she blurted it out.

"Yes.. I am pregnant, with Ellery's child" Desiree replied.

"Well.. That's wonderful, we can help the child and they will be a good Succubus or Incubus, and if your boyfriend so much steps out to leave, he won't make it far" Charlie said, his smile disappearing as he gave a dangerous look to Ellery this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber snapped out of it when Joey became for a moment distracted by Noah. "Oh.. Noah.. What the? What just happened?" Amber asked looking in a bit of a daze as she snapped out of it.

"Mr Gates, meet my parents Harmony and Joey, Succubus and Incubus" Cooper asked hoping nothing would happen, however Joey just flashed a smile at him.

"Nice to meet you, but for now.. I believe I am busy" Joey replied before turning to Amber. "So what do you say? Dinner, a movie, and then hot, beautiful sex with you... Amber Fireheart, sounds like a nice and fiery name all at once" Joey asked, Amber was trapped under his spell again starting to feel in a daze, her disappearing senses told her to snap out of it but she couldn't.

"I love a man with a scar.. Infact.. You have to be so rugged handsome, yet has a dangerous vibe.. Why don't you and I show these people how it's done" Harmony asked Noah, staring at him with haunting beautiful eyes, that seemed to seduce. Cooper groaned again, he knew Noah might be immune since he was a demon, but it didn't save his father if Noah loses it as he flirts with his girlfriend.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille were walking around with their parents, who had brought the two older siblings. The family resemblance was almost uncanny, and it looked like the twins were duplicates of their older brother and sister, and their mom and dad, respectively. The twins were showing annoyance at the teasing they received from their siblings, and said as little as possible to them, focusing on talking to their parents.

Ciana was watching the happenings from a small distance, saddened by the sight of other peoples' parents. It only brought back memories of how she lost her own parents, who gave their lives so she might be able to live hers. She kept trying to shake it off, remembering that her parents died a warrior's death, an honorable death, but it didn't help much. All she could do was avoid talking to anyone while going about her day, and employed the use of her cloak to do so. She knew people weren't likely to bother someone in a cloak, and wanted to take full advantage of it.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I remember when your father and I were in this situation." Carey nodded her head and smiled. "The memories."

"Not the time mom." Ellery frowned at his mother.

"Oh relax." Carey laughed. "They took it better than my parents or at least my dad, plus you can always ask your father on how he dealt with my dad." Carey shrugged and smiled.

Ellery looked at them before nodding his head slowly. "I won't leave, that much I promise even if it kills me."

Noah was actually being affected as he wasn't an incubus species demon, he however knew instantly what was going on. *Damn it* he groaned in thought as he felt his body become lighter.

"Now now." came Shinn's voice, causing Noah to turn to him as he looked at the principal walking over with a red case on his right hand. "What's going on here?"he asked curiously.

Blog Entries

"Thanks" Desiree mumbled to Carey, while her parents were taking it better then most, it was still embarrassing and it's not like it was for the right reasons, she wished she had Carey as her mother instead.

"You better not" Charlie said to Ellery before turning to Carey. "Surely your husband won't give a crap will he? I mean we can keep it a secret" Charlie said.

"She's part Succubus Charlie, it's not going to be very easy to actually seduce one.. You didn't seduce me, you had to do it the old fashion way" Kandi informed him, Charlie sighed and stepped back just to get a glimpse of Kathany White down the corridor, she was talking to some random student's parents. "What about her?" Charlie asked.

"She's a lesbian Dad" Desiree replied, although Kathany was more bisexual, she didn't want to point that out.

"We will see" Charlie said smiling as Kathany, the student and parents disappeared from sight going into another hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Shinn, meet my parents. Joey and Harmony Rivers, both Succubus and Incubus" Cooper said sighing. Neither of them paid attention to him, Amber was still under Joey's spell and just stared at him.

"Kiss me" Amber said in the daze.

"I am just making this man's dream come true" Harmony said forcing Noah to look at her before wrapping her arms around him and kissing Noah.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So it's nice to meet you both." Ellery pointed out, a bit surprised at how both of Desiree's parents acted.

"Your husband is something." Carey chuckled a bit, though it was mostly out of confusion.

Noah was still feeling dazed and as thus was unable to do anything when he felt Harmony kiss him, instead feeling his arms wrap around her.

Shinn looked down at his watch for a moment before turning around. "Hey Cooper, wanna come have lunch?"

Blog Entries

"Yes, and I am sure your husband is pointless" Kandi said going to stand in front of the mother. "But you.. Are you sure you don't want a threesome? Succubus have to stick together.. And two girls and a guy is extremely hot.. Come on.. Charlie can be the middle of a sandwich" Kandi said trying to seduce her now.

"Oh Lord" Desiree muttered face palming herself, this was exactly the reason she didn't want them to come. All the teachers would get hit on.

"You know, we do have better game.. Let's meet.. the other teachers, Desiree go show me the one that just left down there" Charlie said, Desiree knew there was no point in fighting it, Charlie would not hear it.

"Just wait.. Let me try" Kandi said staring into Carey's eyes, as if she was trying to stare into her soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? But my parents are seducing Amber and Noah, both a couple!" Cooper said shocked he sounded so casual. And it hurt that his father was able to seduce Amber so easily, of course Cooper tried not to do that.

Harmony locked lips with Noah pushing him against the wall. "Take me to your room" Harmony whispered with a innocent smile.

"I will savage and ravage you" Joey said to Amber before kissing her, Amber and Noah were fully under their control as it seems. Amber nodded her head taking his hands.

"Come with me love" Amber replied as the two left the scene.

Blog Entries

Dirk was watching the scene from a perch on the roof. "Amazing. Simply amazing." He muttered to himself. "So weak all of them." He muttered about his teachers, seeing them be whisked away without a thought. He had considered taking care of the situation for them but then he realized that there was no reason for him to get involved. He hopped down from the roof and landed next to Carey. "Hi Mrs. Warring." He said cordially. "Nice day isn't it?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((Incubi.))

"Mom, you are letting raging horny demons go with our teachers." Dante and Zephyr said, looking at Carey.

Blog Entries

"Speaking of raging horny demons." Daphne said from behind Dante. "How's my favorite puppy?" She said, batting her eyelashes. She used puppy to refer to his unfortunate incident with the leash earlier in the day.