Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 403

Page 403 of 544 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dante held his sides as he laughed at Daphne's incredibly silly display. He calmed down when he felt Daphne's hand on his arm.

"Yeah, but they're not as bad as Musical performers. Dear god, they are two kinds of kooky!" Dante said, having seen a Bisharp with a lot of Props placed onto it in order to make it stylish.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Daphne continued to giggle. "Oh gosh yes." She agreed with Dante on this one as well. "I mean there are some Pokemon that simply should not be Musical performers." She now had the mental image of a rampaging Gyarados wearing a pink tutu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Desiree took in a deep breath trying to figure out the easiest way to say this, but she didn't know how, she decided to be straightforward. "You know how I wasn't feeling well during the week? And I kept vomiting?" Desiree asked.

"Well.. I went to get checked out... And I am pregnant Ellery, I am pregnant" Desiree blurted out not sure how he would take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper turned to see Jared there. "Oh hey man, what's up?" Cooper asked still a bit distracted from Desiree's news, he wondered how the couple would handle this one.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Ellery stared at Desiree for a moment, almost as if he was registering what she was saying. "....my name is a curse." he muttered bitterly before falling to the floor.

"Hey, how have you been?" Jared asked and smiled at Cooper.

Blog Entries

Desiree didn't know what to say or do, she was still in state of shock. "I don't know why this happened, I thought maybe I was slightly more immune to your family's curse.. And isn't your name Ellery, you said your entire family has this happened to them" Desiree replied sitting next to him.

"But.. There are stuff we can do.. Abortion, giving the baby up.. I don't know, I don't want to be pregnant.. I am too young" Desiree said in a shocked tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright most of the time" Cooper replied, it wasn't probably a good idea to go around telling everyone Desiree was pregnant yet, she was just telling Ellery now, so it was best to let her do it when she was ready. "What about you?" Cooper asked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I got my name from my uncle who was the one that started the tradition." Ellery sulked while looking at the floor. "At least this happened after Zephyr got pregnant so technically I win!"he exclaimed before raising an eyebrow and turning to Desiree. "Abortion?"

"I was in the library looking for some class material." Jared said and held his books forward. "And I found this interesting magic book too." he said before holding the book forward for Cooper to see."

Blog Entries

"And didn't another one of your family members get pregnant?" Desiree asked before looking away when he asked about Abortion. "I know it's serious, but I don't know if I can do this, I mean Cooper told me I probably shouldn't.. But I don't know.. I really don't know at this point what I am meant to do, or if we should keep the baby.. What do you think?" Desiree asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well if we decide to keep it then we'll definetily have my family's support with it." Ellery pointed out, remembering how much his family worried when one of them either got or got someone else pregnant. "I don't know either...though if we abort it Zephyr'll probably kick my ass to next week or something."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, and if your family is against abortion they will hate me.. And I just started liking your family, I don't want to ruin that" Desiree commented. "I am not even sure about it, I mean I just feel dirty in a way and not the good kind.. I guess I should just keep it, Cooper said I could still follow my dreams and everyone would still be here.. I am scared though, very, very scared" Desiree replied softly trying not to let any tears fall.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What's scaring you honey?" Ellery asked before he stood up and put his arms around her. "You can tell me."

Blog Entries

"Aside from the fact I am pregnant at 16?" Desiree asked before sighing. "It's a big thing, a lot of your life may have to stop, and it's just so big.. What if I can't do it?" Desiree asked him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that didn't seem to stop my parents or my other relatives so I don't think it could stop us." Ellery chuckled before looking at Desiree and smiling. "If we're going to keep it then we'll just have to trust in things, besides if I give my aunt a little call I'm sure she can get you right back to how you were before giving birth in no time." he chuckled.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"And their Trainers, dear lord! Have you met a more perfectionist group?" Dante said, rolling his eyes.

Zephyr was back up in 10 minutes and decided to watch television.

Blog Entries

Desiree smiled at him before standing up. "Perhaps we can do it, I mean it's scary but.. I don't know if I can give up the baby or do an abortion.. Perhaps it's supposed to happen" Desiree replied. "Just as long as I am not alone in this, I don't want to be" Desiree added.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk had been enjoying a cigarette on the terrace. "That's the quickest nap I've ever seen." He remarked, poking his head inside. He had stopped smoking inside the apartment once he realized that it might be bad for the baby.

"Oh good lord don't even get started with them." Daphne said with an amused expression. "They're two or three kinds of crazy... and certainly not the good kinds."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B