Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 402
Page 402 of 544 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"She's apparently not happy with your treatment of Cooper last week." Daphne looked a combination of annoyed and amused as she was looking forward to spending some time with Dante away from everyone else, a wish that wasn't apparently going to be granted. "Look now is really not the time for that discussion." She held up a book. "Dante and I need to get some studying done."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"So your setting up last week's dinner?" Sil said, checking her watch.

"Groundhog day! We're in a groundhog day!" Sil yelled and began to run around.

"Yes, and I kinda would like to ace through my weaker subjects, so would you kindly leave the apartment, or should I summon Dirk to chase you out of Daphne's dorm?" Dante said, knowing how Dirk is with Daphne.

Blog Entries

"You think Einstein!" Desiree snorted towards Daphne which took Cooper by surprise, he understood why she might be a little angry, but this seemed over the top, Cooper was alive and Dante had made a simple mistake, plus Daphne had been the one who defended him. "You think I am scared of Dirk? He knows he touches me and his brother's gonna be pissed off. Now I want to know who the hell you think you are, assuming Cooper raped my best friend and then trying to shoot before asking what was going on! And any moron with half a brain knows Mr. Lovejoy would see everyone in this Academy burn to the ground! I wouldn't be surprised if he had an organization and planning an attack right this second" Desiree screamed at him.

"Desiree calm down!" Cooper said trying to get her attention before she attacked Dante, he had no doubt he could take care of himself, but he didn't want Desiree to get hurt or anyone to be dragged into this, naming Ellery. "Look there's no reason to go off at him, I am alive and he just made a mistake, that's it!" Cooper assured her.

"Yeah right, it's probably because of her! He wanted you out of the way so he could take her, so it's a perfectly good alibi, assume someone's a rapist and kill them!" Desiree replied before she pulled out Charizard's pokeball from her pocket. "What reason did you even have to get involved! What the hell you think you were doing the world a favor? If he raped my best friend, he would be dead and I wouldn't be with Ellery because I wouldn't trust someone who was friends with a guy like that!" Desiree raged, clearly her rage was out of control and she wasn't scared of Dirk, Daphne or Dante, despite what powers they may have.

"Stop! Desiree this is uncalled for. If I had known you would go like this, I would have said nothing. Now apologize and let..." Cooper paused for a moment not wanting to say let them have a date, considering he still would like to pursue Daphne. "Let them be. So come, let's go find Ellery and tell him the news" Cooper said as he stood in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders, Desiree stared at him with tears and a pained expression.

"I am sorry.. My best friend.. Before Luna was a guy, a few years older then me but he was gay. However he was accused of raping this woman, who he rejected due to his sexuality..Nobody believed him, he was shunned and then some stranger who talked to him for a few minutes, realized he was a "rapist and killed him. And what did he get? Community service, he didn't rape anyone and the guy who murdered him got off. Just like he would have" Desiree replied gesturing to Dante.

"I am so sorry to hear Desiree, and I hate it too, when people just assume crap. But you can't scream at them for making a simple mistake. Dante doesn't even know who Luna is, much less her father and there's no way in knowing.. But Daphne was here to convince him, and I managed to as well. Come on" Cooper replied, Desiree finally nodded her head before the two slowly turned towards the door, Desiree stopped once she was at the door and turned to Dante.

"About last week.. I never asked about what you mean with my elemental power or whatever it is you said? Perhaps later you should come and tell me about it.. I should know" Desiree replied softly before she left, Cooper turned to the other two.

"I am so sorry, I really didn't think she would do that, she's just really emotional, with Luna's departure.. And she just received a bombshell that will change her life forever" Cooper explained to them before he closed the door and joined Desiree in finding Ellery.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"There you two are." Ellery said as he saw Cooper and Desiree walking out of Daphne's apartment. "I was looking for you." he said before holding a paper bag up. "Donuts."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Hormones." He sighed out, shaking his head as he rejoined Daphne after locking the door.

He then heard Ellery's voice and looked up. "Thank god." He said, relieved that his girlfriend could calm down.

Zephyr was currently bouncing off the walls. Why? Well, she drank a simple black coffee, and the caffeine intake shot her heightened energy levels though the roof. She was speaking with a voice that sounded like she was a chipmunk x90 speed.

Blog Entries

"Ellery?" Desiree asked staring at him, she wondered how she should tell him this, that he was going to be a father. "Ellery.. There's something I need to tell you, it's really big and important.. I need to know you will be here for me no matter what" Desiree explained, tears in her eyes again.

"I will leave you two to some privacy" Cooper suggested, he glanced at Daphne's door considering chatting her up, but they were studying and Dante would probably get really pissed off, so he headed off to find someone else to talk to so Desiree and Ellery could be alone.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"The fuck does that mean?" Calvin hissed, setting the last plate on the table. "There. Done. Enjoy... I'll be back." He stormed off.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at Desiree, a bit curious as to what had her in such a problem. He put his hands inside his pocket and looked at her. "Of course I'll be there for you." he reassured and nodded his head. "What is it?"

Jared saw Cooper walking around as he made his way back to his apartment and decided to say hi to him. "Hey coop!" he waved.

"So, shall we go back home?" Alistair asked as he stood up from his desk.

Blog Entries

"Next time, I'm listening to Dirk and keeping my door locked." Daphne said mostly to herself. "Because I'll admit I did not see that one coming." She took a deep breath and then smiled. "Now where were we?" She asked Dante with a little bit of a cute pout on her face.

"God damn Zephy." Dirk was highly amused by her reaction to the caffeine. In fact he was barely containing himself from laughing hysterically. "I think you need to lay off the coffee." He pointed out.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Yes," Rose replied as she held her babies close.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I was thinking, that we could take the babies out to London one of this days." Alistair said as he wlaked alongside Rose. "It'll give us a better chance to take a break and relax."

Blog Entries

"Wheeee!!!!" Zephyr squealed, flying across the room in a powerful jump, landing on the bed, get sent up, and landed on two feet, and posed.

"Nor did I." Dante said, then took out "The Study of Coordination". "I'm having a hard time giving a crap about anything other then fights." He said, personally finding everything else boring.

"It meant that you set up the same dinner after a timeskip!" Sil yelled out.

((Pg. 400.))

Blog Entries

"Replace fighting with writing and you've got me in a nutshell." Daphne muttered, finding pretty much everything else boring as well. "After all you know who made sure I've known how to fight since I was ten." Daphne didn't need to explain Dirk's paranoid nature about keeping Daphne safe. "And ugh contests." She laughed. "The worst."

Dirk was laughing now, as he gave Zephyr a round of applause before holding up a '10' sign.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 21st September 2012 at 10:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Zephyr bowed, then yawned. "Oh, boy, I'm sleepy..." She said, moving sluggishly for the bed. Her caffeine crash hit her like a hammer on a nail.

"I see." Dante said, curious as to what the bookworm had to offer. "Yeah. I mean, how often do you see sparkles in those events? Is everyone attracted to shiny stuff?" The mutt asked, having saw one Contest. He had to take headache medicine from all the twirling and lights.

Blog Entries

Dirk smiled gently as he picked Zephyr up and carried her bridal style to the bed, placing her down on her side of the bed gently. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead tenderly. "Have a nice nap." He said softly before dropping into the shadows.

"It's like they're birds. OH MY GOSH SHINY THING MUST CLAP AND CHEER!" She shouted in a mocking tone before giggling. She placed her hand on Dante's arm and leaned towards him just a bit. "And yes, it drives me nuts. I mean I like shiny jewelry as much as the next girl but I don't need everything sparkling."