Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 401

Page 401 of 544 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Given that Dirk had much more pressing concerns than his studies, he wasn't studying and he certainly wasn't in the library. Instead he was in his room cleaning and checking his entire aresenal as well as sharpening all of his blades. It was tedious but essential.

Daphne was curled up on the couch with school books, reviewing her notes and readings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Ellery had made his way to his and Desiree's apartment and was no unlocking the door. "Hello." he greeted her and Cooper as he walked inside.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Impressive. Most impressive." Zephyr spoke in a very Vader-esqe voice, looking at Dirk's arsenal.

Dante had taken a bag filled with his homework and walked to Daphne's dorm. He then tapped "Shave and a Haircut" on her door.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk chuckled. "That's only what I have in my room here." He said. He also had a smaller collection stashed in Daphne's room along with his various bolt hole stashes.

Daphne knew who it was without even needing to get up. "Come on in Dante!" She shouted cheerily. "It's unlocked!" Dirk would have been quite annoyed at this breach of safety protocol if he knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

OOC: Cooper and Desiree aren't home, they are outside where I presume a courtyard is (Or aleast in front of the Academy). Remember:P Jared couldn't find him either (But that was Coop's apartment).

"So.. Are you going to tell Ellery?" Cooper asked once Desiree broke away from the hug, she moved her foot against the grass, staring at it and then Cooper.

"I kinda of have to. I just don't know what to do, should I even keep the baby? It's too much, I shouldn't be pregnant.. Hell why didn't I let Ellery get the condom when he asked about it" Desiree cursed.

"Des, you can't honestly be thinking of abortion? I mean look I shouldn't talk, there's a chance somewhere out there is a pregnant woman carrying my child, or even a baby that's mine, but still I just don't think it's a good idea, and you need to tell Ellery before even thinking about that" Cooper explained, Desiree knew he was right.

"You are right, and I have always hated those women who go I am aborting the child, and you as my boyfriend should stand by and let me kill your child! Nevermind the fact it's your baby as well, but since it's in my body I can do whatever the hell I like! Damn if you care about your son or daughter!" Desiree ranted angrily, she was frustrated with herself, and the stupidity that followed.

"I know, that annoys me as well. Tell you the truth, there's a lot of sexism towards men but nobody cares, if you are sexist against women then whoa, watch out" Cooper replied.

"Yeah, just like if I beat you up, for nothing everyone will cheer and go you go girl! You beat me up and everything goes wrong!" Desiree replied. She managed a small smile at the thought of Cooper able to beat her up. "As if you could" Desiree said as Cooper looked at her.

"Hey! I could take you down" Cooper replied, both chuckling softly. "Yeah, I also like to add the fact I hate it when someone even applies you raped a woman, the guy wants to kill you like Dante did last week, but if it was the other way around, nobody would believe the guy who got raped, and I know it can happen. It did to my Uncle causing him to commit sucide" Cooper explained.

"Dante? What did he do?" Desiree asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Well, it was nothing but he heard Luna's father screaming at me and claiming I raped his daughter, next thing I know he was pointing a gun at me while Daphne was trying to stop him. He did when he realized I was innocent..." Cooper trailed off when he noticed the look on Desiree's face, he had a feeling he shouldn't have said anything.

"That sexist, self assuming of a bitch jerk! How dare he believe that demon hating, murderer and claim you rape my best friend! I got some words for him!" Desiree growled before charging into the Academy, Cooper was stunned for a moment before running after her.

"Des stop! It doesn't matter anymore, I am still alive, we need to tell Ellery your news! Come on, let's find him!" Cooper said but Desiree didn't listen, she seemed to know where Dante was, picking up his scent and heading straight to Daphne's door, and saw Dante standing there.

"Who the freaking hell do you think you are! Pulling a gun on an innocent man, you assuming jerk!" Desiree raged angrily towards him, a part of that rage and frustration came from her pregnancy news, angry with herself for being so stupid. Cooper caught up.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Well, we really don't," Rose answered, "This is what the married life is like I suppose."

=========================================================================

Alice sighed as she curled up in bed, after having returned from another trip to the bathroom.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin hissed to himself and went back to fixing plates.

"You really need some stress relief." Camille said. "You've been on edge the past month."

"Stress kills, you know." Ciana said. "I'm saying this as your friend, and as your mentor."

"I know." Calvin sighed. "I just need a way to relieve the stress."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: You and your technicalities.

"Why can't I find anyone." Ellery frowned as he kept walking. That was when he was finally able to see Cooper and Desiree talking. "Hey." he waved.

"I know." Alistair sighed. "But I haven't gotten much sleep either."

Blog Entries

OOC: But now Desiree and Cooper are at Daphne's door as Desiree is yelling at Dante:P haha, you know what your fault:P, don't skim XD, isn't that what you always tell me?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I haven't either," Rose answered.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I have a cold man, give me a break.

"I know." Alistair sighed before putting his head on the desk. "Can I just sleep for a minute."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I have a method." Sil said, and leaned forward from behind Calvin now in her human guise if tweaked to make herself taller than Calvin, letting her bust rest on the back of his neck.

"Does master need to let loose?" Sil asked with a sultry tone into Calvin's ear.

Dante had organized a bit of a study group with Daphne, so it caught him by surprised when an enraged succubus stormed into the room. "Thinking I should have completely closed and locked the door when I came in." Dante said, turning to Daphne.

He then got up and looked at Desiree with a stern look. "May I help you?" He asked with an indifferent tone.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin sputtered and went red. "I am trying set up dinner here." He said slowly, with some lack of composure. "I'll give you a back rub some time later, okay?"

"How did I not see that coming?" Camille mumbled, her face the same shade of red as Calvin's. She forced herself to look away, very uncomfortable with the situation.

"Arrête! Arrêtez maintenant! Je ne vais pas laisser mon esprit être entachée dessus votre convoitise!" Ciana screeched, shutting her eyes and turning away.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"But I'm going to cook dinner soon," Rose frowned, "But okay."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No." Alistair stood up from his chair. "It's okay, I was just thinking is all."