Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 400

Page 400 of 544 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"What?" Camille asked, poking her head in. "And what language was that?"

"They're speaking French." Calvin said, doing a horrible job at hiding how annoyed he was.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"And we're annoying him by speaking it." Sil said to to Camille, then flew to Calvin. "Oh, lighten up, Hun. We're just having some fun." The sprite said, kissing him on the cheek, then flew off.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Daphne's response was to push the two boys out of her room, saying "Half an hour." as she did so. She shut the door and sighed. Things just got weird.

"So Dante's quick on the draw to defend your honor eh?" A shirtless Dirk was standing on the other side of the room. Daphne didn't need to ask how he knew that.

"He almost shot Cooper." Daphne's angry look was much less effective given the blush that stained her cheeks.

"I know. There's a reason I'm here. And if Dante's thought process was on the mark..." Dirk's eyes went red and black for just a moment and Daphne knew what Dirk had left unsaid. If anyone even thought of hurting Daphne, they would end up begging for death after what Dirk would do to them.

"Go back to Zeph." Daphne said, turning away from him. Dirk didn't respond, doing exactly what she had suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante decided to wait out the half hour by taking out "The Inferno" and began reading it in the original Italian.

Zephyr was patiently waiting for his return, having put her underwear back on and tore down the ice dome.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Can I skip?

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

OOC: Sure

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

OOC: go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A week later...

Ellery was sitting by the clock tower, his books surrounding him as he stared them down like he was staring at a long time enemy. He frowned and leaned back. "Damn books."

Jared was actually reading a different kind of book. He had found a magic book while shuffling around in the library. "This is interesting...though I can't do it."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Alice was at home, resting. Her morning sickness had affected her throughout the whole day, thus making it pretty much impossible to go to class without having to throw up every five minutes. She did ask that Jared would bring her assignments home after he returned from the library.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared had started making his way back towards his and Alice's apartment, only to have a curious thought cross his head. He turned around, noticing that he was close to Cooper's and Ellery's own apartment. "I wonder how coop is doing."

Alistair sighed in frustration as he looked at the pile of tests gathered in front of him. "Such a drag. "

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, it is school time, dear," Rose answered as she was feeding her babies. Amber, of course, wasn't eating but rather, sleeping.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I know." Alistair sighed and leaned against his chair. "But I feel like I don't have a chance to relax."

Blog Entries

Cooper had tried looking for Desiree, needing to tell her about Luna's father but she seemed absent, finally he found her in the courtyard outside just staring at the sky. "Desiree? Hey" Cooper said attracting her attention.

"Hey.." Desiree replied turning to her, she looked sad like she was upset.

"Um, I wanted to talk to you about something, but if it's a bad time I can come back?" Cooper asked, Desiree shook her head.

"Don't be silly, what do you want?" Desiree asked. So Cooper told her about the whole phone call and what had happened. "So.. Mr. Lovejoy cockblocked you with Daphne didn't he?" Desiree said first, which made Cooper blushed for a moment.

"Well.. Yeah I guess, but the evening was nice, and interesting competing with Dante, usually in this regard I am the one who wins, but Daphne seems like a different sort of girl, and after that I am not entirely sure she would go out with me" Cooper explained to her, Desiree nodded her head.

"Mr. Lovejoy was also strict, and above all he hated demons of all kinds. Also he did not like his daughter having sex, especially at this age before marriage, so if he found out about Luna having sex, which makes no sense why Luna would tell him. But he would go around telling everyone you raped her whether it's the truth or not, even if Luna tries to tell people he
    s wrong" Desiree explained to him, Cooper nodded his head, noticing the hint of sadness in her voice.

"Daphne suggests asking Dirk to help out, since he could find out, and just try to find out exactly what happened and if she's okay, I am visiting Dirk next" Cooper replied, Desiree didn't say anything for a few moments. "Des, are you alright?" Cooper asked again. She said nothing for another minute or so before turning to him.

"Coop... I am pregnant" Desiree announced, shock and surprised went across Cooper's face.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Damn it Cooper why the hell aren't you here." Jared frowned as the door to Cooper's apartment remained unanswered. "A guy wants to speak to his friend and he has to wait." he groaned before turning around. As Jared walked out of the building he noticed something that caught his eye. A girl with long red colored hair was sitting on a bench, her hair had been done in a long pony tail and fell down to her waist. She had a pair of red colored eyes and was wearing a black colored vest over a green shirt and a black skirt. She stared at the sky, almost in thought.

"Hm..." Jared scratched the back of his head before shrugging and beginning to walk once more.

Ellery closed the last one of his notebooks, his hands massaging his head as he tried to calm down, he hadn't done much studying though, as there was this strange thing bugging him from the back of his head. "I feel like there's a disturbance in the force." he frowned.

Blog Entries

OOC: Jared knows Cooper has a cellphone doesn't he:P

"Y-You are pregnant" Cooper stuttered, unable to believe it, well that just made Desiree double hands off. He tried not to think about that, the fact he still had a bit of a crush on her.

"Yep, I wasn't feeling well during the week so I was mostly staying home, and then I took a home pregnancy test.. And checked it three times, positive.. I can't be pregnant, this can't be happening" Desiree asked close to tears as she covered her mouth.

"But shouldn't this be a good thing?" Cooper asked as Desiree stared at him.

"No! I am the only sixteen, I had my life ahead of me, I made fun of that 16 and pregnant show! And now here I stand, pregnant.. While it's to the guy I love.. It's just can't be happening, maybe that Alice girl is happy to be pregnant, and whoever else is pregnant but I am not! My parents expected me to have a baby at 16, but I didn't want it. I refused.. I should have listened, all of Ellery's family members tend to get a girl pregnant or pregnant if they are a girl. I thought I got away lucky since I am not pregnant, like Zephyry.. Aleast I think she's the other one pregnant" Desiree explained babbling a bit.

"I know this must be hard Desiree, but you aren't alone. You won't be, you got friends and teachers" Cooper explained.

"Thanks, but then what? I got what two or three years left of this academy? I am not going to go out and be an actress or my other dream, to be a FBI Agent.. I don't know what to do Cooper, I am so scared" Desiree said, tears falling so Cooper could only do one thing, embrace Desiree in a hug and comfort her.

"First thing Desiree, you need to tell Ellery, and then you guys can work it out from there. And even when you leave in two or so years.. I am sure we will all still be here for you, believe it or not, you can still follow your dreams Desiree" Cooper whispered promising her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.