Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 399

Page 399 of 544 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dante rolled his line. "How often did you used that line?" He asked, walking outside after finishing his drink.

He's hanged around his uncles long enough to know the playboys, and by God, he would not let this one contort Daphne!

Blog Entries

"Only to the most beautiful woman in the-" Cooper started to say but his phone started to ring, he swore he saw Lairon roll his eyes, which he did, he seemed to look at Dante as to say about a hundred including some in this school right now. "Excuse me, I should take this" Cooper said walking towards the front door and answering it. "Hello?" Cooper asked before his ears were exploded by a screaming voice.

"You son of a bitch! I knew you were a no gooder from the day Luna told me about you! Now you have ruined her life, and I swear, if you ever come near my daughter again, I am calling the feds and telling them you raped her! She's a little angel, she would never have sex like this and end up like that! You can go to hell!" the voice screamed, belonging to Luna's father, Cooper was stunned not sure what was happening, he didn't rape anyone.

"What? Who is this?" Cooper asked but the caller hung up, something told him it was Luna's father, the girl had explained to him how strict he was, not only on supernaturals but on guys as well, but he was only with Luna for a day before she freaked out about the supernatural, how could he know about him? Then again he did remember Luna made a call after the sex, perhaps she was so excited and told her father about him. He turned to see Lairon watching him, and hoping neither Daphne and Dante heard the call, however it wouldn't matter as a look of confusion and hurt was on his face, how could anyone think he hurt Luna? He really did like her, she was one that he wanted to settle down with someday, even after a day he saw how special she was.. And then he lost her when she discovered who they really were.

"So.. um what's new with you?" Cooper asked Dante sounding troubled, and his charming voice disappeared.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante rolled his eyes at the incomplete line, then he concentrated his hearing to listen into the conversation. Which wasn't hard, thanks to how loud the man on the other line was being.

Wide eyed in shock, he took out a Henry repeater and loaded it with Anti-Demon rounds. "Never felt so disgusted in my life. Start praying, boy." He said, his eyes shining a brilliant red and hair turning snowy white, then aimed at Cooper. There was going to be one less incubus in the world...

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Okay, you really don't need to shoot him!" Daphne shouted at Dante's rather quick reaction. He was like Dirk in so many ways... she just hoped that like Dirk he'd stop. "After all, the guy on the phone sounds like he's pretty ready to do that on his own." She said dryly. "Let me guess..." She muttered under his breath. "Scratch that... none of us need to guess."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Lairon!" Lairon shouted angrily moving in front of Dante, growling angrily as he thratened his trainer.

"No wait! I didn't do anything, I swear Desiree and Ellery can vouch for me, they both met Luna and they both know I had sex with her willing, I don't know what her father was going on about, but I didn't do anything like that" Cooper said trying to stop him. "Okay, Luna is Desiree's best friend, trust me if I did that, I wouldn't be here with either of you, she was just in the next room with Ellery, I swear go down and ask them.. Luna's told me her father's quite strict, I guess he doesn't think Luna would have sex with a stranger on the same date. And she was someone I could tell, I wanted to fall in love with" Cooper tried explaining to them, not sure if Dante would listen.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Dante ignored the Steel-Rock type, then lowered his gun. His hair and eye color very slowly changed back to their original color, though his furious look did not let up. "Well... best get Luna now, huh?" He said with a cross tone.

Blog Entries

Cooper was silent for a moment until he was sure Dante wouldn't try to shoot him. "I can't.. I don't know where Luna is, nobody does, she left soon as she discovered the lot of us were demons.. She's biased against us, so is her father, they both suffered a tragic loss at the hands of demons, and it made them resent us. Trust me, if her father was here, he would be killing everyone in this room" Cooper explained. "Or the Academy, and he wouldn't even wait to ask about the Angels and the Mages" Cooper added, Lairon stopped growling but stared at Dante, ready to fight if it came to it.

"Even Desiree doesn't know, both of us have tried moving on because Luna never wants to come back. Infact Desiree believes they have left London altogether. How do you get someone when they are already gone?" Cooper asked, his eyes showing he was still hurt over Luna's departure, even despite he hit on Caroline, had feelings for Desiree and wanted to try go after Amber again, and then flirted with Daphne, none of them would compare to the connection he felt with Luna.

Blog Entries

"I can have Dirk look into where she is for you... if you want." Daphne said quietly. "He knows how to find people who don't want to be found." She explained.

Blog Entries

Cooper looked at Daphne now, almost forgetting she was here, despite she technically saved his life by telling Dante not to shoot. "He can? Well I could ask, it's just what if Luna doesn't want to know me anymore? Shouldn't I respect her wishes, despite how much I would like to find her? I know it's the reason Desiree has given up as well" Cooper explained, of course it might also be because Desiree was hiding behind a wall of hurt, only her roommates could occasionally hear her crying at night, at the loss of her friends, and the anger that was bottling up, that Luna couldn't accept Desiree for what she was.

Blog Entries

Daphne didn't have an answer to that question. "If that's what you want, I'm sure that no one here would interfere." She eventually said quietly. "But if it were me, I'd want to know that she was doing okay..."

Blog Entries

Cooper nodded his head again. "Perhaps I can aleast do that? I don't actually need to talk to her, I mean if she doesn't want me to. Then I can aleast know she's okay, and find out exactly why her father went off at me like that, also Desiree could know as well, something she should be informed on" Cooper said.

"I really wanted to.. hang out and stuff, get to know you but perhaps I should let Desiree know now" Cooper said before he turned to the door and stopped. "Wait.. No she's probably still with Ellery, I guess I have some time to kill.. That's if you don't feel scared or uncomfortable after that?" Cooper asked her.

Blog Entries

Dante scoffed at the thought of a mortal human trying to kill him. Luna's father would sooner be killed then kill.

"I would find out what happened to Luna. She had to lied to get her father that riled up.

Blog Entries

"You do know that I've seen worse than anything you could ever throw at me, right?" Daphne raised an eyebrow.

Blog Entries

"But Luna's no liar, and she defiantly would not claimed I raped her.. I know it's stupid because I only got to know her for a day, but from the moment I met her to the moment she discovered who we were, after Ellery was injured, I knew a lot about her.. I think the father must have found out she slept with me and believed I raped her.. The only question is why Luna would tell him in the first place, she must know her father would react that way" Cooper commented before turning to Daphne and giving a soft and warm smile, not the playboy charming smile, but what was his real smile, the one that seemed to be more real then the charming one.

"Thank you Daphne, I will find out all of this afterwards then, maybe Luna will even contact me" Cooper said bowing slightly at her, as to be a gentleman. "For now, why don't we get ready?" Cooper asked, wanting to forget the phone call for the moment, still embarrassed it happened in front of the girl he flirted with and in front of Dante.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, let's." Dante said, putting away his repeater after taking out the ammo. He felt bad for nearly killing an innocent man.