Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 396
Page 396 of 544 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Amber walked over to Rose, stepping over Seviper who was just starting to wake up before grabbing Rose's hands in assurance. "It's alright, you don't need to be sorry, I understand it's hard, I will probably know even more when I have a child of my own, like I said, you just need to take it a step at a time" Amber replied in assurance.

"Well, seems like Rose and Alistair are home" Kathany informed Naomi, she gave a smile and hoped the two parents didn't know how freaked out she had been before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dormant, perhaps it is, or I don't have it, either way I guess it will be interesting to find out" Desiree replied. She looked at Ellery "So, what power would you want me to have?" Desiree asked with a sly smile.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You guys did well." Alistair smiled at Amber and Kathany. "How much?"

"Oh...well I had lots of fun with Amber." Naomi nodded her head before smiling down at the baby sleeping next to her. "We're sleep buddies."

"You already have a power." Ellery smiled at Desiree. "Making me go crazy over you."

Blog Entries

"Oh, don't worry about paying us Alistair, it's our pleasure to help" Amber replied with another smile, she wouldn't want to make them pay her when they had triplets, Kathany looked at her for a moment and then Alistair.

"Yeah, it's cool, it's just money" Kathany responded deciding to agree, not like she went anywhere that much, and living here was fine. She turned to Naomi "She must really like you, you two were so sweet and adorable" Kathany said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree burst into laughter for a few moments. "Wait.. I already have that power, that might be my Succubus side, I mean I don't know if it has been used on you, not on purpose but I can already make guys go crazy, it's not a chemistry thing, well I guess it's a bit of both, the less unattractive Succubus have to go with their power to get what they want" Desiree replied.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You ruined my line." Ellery laughed before falling to the floor in laughter. He then looked at Desiree. "But yeah, don't worry and just let what comes come."

Naomi nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Yeah I am."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rose sighed as she kept trying to soothe Gale. Claudia woke up, looking around before looking at Alistair. Amber, of course, was still asleep.

Blog Entries

"Sorry but it's the truth" Desiree replied still laughing. "You gotta do better then that, when it's already a power of mine, not one I use but still. " Desiree added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well you know what I mean." Ellery nodded his head and stood up from the floor.

Blog Entries

"Yeah..." Desiree replied staring at him for a moment, before pulling Ellery back down and kissing him passionately. "I want to do it again, right here, right now, where the thrill of getting caught is exciting, let's have some fun and danger" Desiree replied smirking.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"So should I speak up that Succubi/Incubi have elemental powers based on what clan they're from?" Dante asked, sitting nearby where Ellery and Desiree were.

"Sure." Sil said, taking out a walkie talkie. "Ciana, please report to the kitchen; Ciana, please report to the kitchen." She spoke into it, getting the PA within the apartment to announce Sil's message.

"Same here. I haven't seen you since I left Japan." Kuroki said, smiling.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Really are you sure?' Ellery asked and looked around. "I mean we don't have any protection to rely on." he then looked at his brother. "Dante shut up and leave!" he yelled.

"Yeah a lot has happened." Shiro chuckled. "In fact I'm kind of tired actually."

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I don't think anything will happen, it hasn't happened yet, maybe I am immune to the thing where all of your family members get pregnant or has a girl pregnant" Desiree replied before turning to Dante with a dark look. "Thanks, but leave, when a Succubus is horny, it's not pretty when you irrupt them" Desiree told him with a dangerous tone.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Daphne was curled up on her couch with a glass of red wine and a book. Since she had been spending a lot more nights alone than ever before, she had been doing a lot of reading and writing. She sighed. She missed the times she and Dirk had spent together before the academy. But she didn't miss the long nights when he was away and she didn't know if he was ever coming home. Knowing that he was safe was good enough for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah Dante leave please." Ellery nodded his head and looked at his brother.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"One, I could've found a way to do that. Two, I said to tell her to get ready for dinner, not report to the kitchen." Calvin said, somewhat annoyed. "Hopefully she has enough sense to clean up before coming."

"What? I already cleaned up when I smelled the food." Ciana said as she came in. "You trying to say something?"

"Yes. Get ready to eat." Calvin said, fixing plates.

"Hey, I'm fixing plates now!" Camille shouted from the kitchen. "You should clean up if you haven't already."

Blog Entries

"Lairon what are you doing?" Cooper asked chasing Lairon, who seemed to have taken an interest in a book Cooper was reading, and took it before running around the Academy, with Cooper chasing him, they made it right outside a door before Cooper caught him, unknowing it was Daphne's room.

"Now come on, that is not funny" Cooper told him, Lairon just seemed to laugh stomping his foot for a moment as Cooper took the book. "Shh, with all this noise you are gonna disturb someone, probably the person in this dorm' Cooper said gesturing to Daphne's door, Lairon looked at it before raising a foot and much as he could, gently knocked on it, which still sounded loud. "You trying to break the door? What's going on Lairon, why are you so mischaveous today?" Cooper asked, Lairon just shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And we are doing it, whether you are still here or not. I am horny all of a sudden, probably from all the training, some people get hungry, I get horny" Desiree replied before kissing Ellery passionately, being all over him not caring if Dante was still there.