Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 388

Page 388 of 544 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Camille flinched and stepped back. "O-okay." She stuttered quietly.

"Calmez-vous, s'il vous plaît." Ciana said, separating the two.

"Yeah, the food's gonna get cold." Calvin said, gently plucking Sil and placing her in front of the plate he made for her. "You can duel later, okay?"
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Well, um perhaps we can do it.." Kathany said suddenly looking nervous at the thought of it, but Amber looked calm.

"I know it will be hard for all of you, but they will have to spend time from you guys eventually, they can't be with you 24/7, and tough as it may sound, it will get easier on them" Amber explained. "With the milk and blood.. Perhaps in a safe manner, you could drain some of your blood into a bottle or something, and then we can feed it to them, that way they still get it and that part is solved, the part with not able to be away.. Well that's normal and happens with all parents and children. Wait until their first day at preschool" Amber went on, she noticed Kathany looked a bit pale and sick.

"Yeah.. draining blood, what a fun activity" Kathany said before realizing she said it out loud and looked at Rose. "Sorry, I get a bit squeamish when people talk about blood like it's normal to drink it" Kathany explained.

"Just let us know what you decide, we will be there to offer our help" Amber assured them once Shinn said they were done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree just laughed for a moment. "Yeah Ellery, don't you ever think" Desiree joked before kissing him again. 'Although that's pretty much all I know about pregnancy, that and the.. um labor part" Desiree added, glancing at Zephyr unsure she should mentioned it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Can I skip? xD

Blog Entries

((Je n'ai aucune scruple.))

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Okay I guess...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A couple of days later after the new semester had started, things at the school began to go back to how they used to be before.

It was now night and everyone was going on with their own things. Alistair had invited Rose out to a restaurant so that the two could have dinner after convincing her to let Amber and Kathany take care of the kids for a couple of hours. "They will be fine."

Jared had also asked Alice out, he taking her star watching.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Serenity's newest baby, now named "Gloria", was now able to see and hear. She was still getting her land legs stretched out, but she's getting there. Kuroki had gotten Precious to get vaccinated by using a solid clone. She was still under house arrest.

Sil was tap-dancing on the tabletop as she watched "Singing in the Rain".

Zephyr sat in the waiting room with Dirk in Lilycove General, as the succubus pulled a fast one on the couple and had them teleported to the hospital.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I want this to be over as soon as possible," Rose frowned, "I want to be with them."

======================================================================

Alice sighed as she put her hands on her stomach, barely beginning to show due to there being twins inside.

Blog Entries

Amber was holding both little Amber and Claudia, while Kathany held Gale with one arm and was texting someone on the other. "Who are you texting?" Amber asked in a quiet voice, the babies seemed sleepy and she didn't want to risk disturbing them. She was sitting in a rocking chair, brought over from Kathany's room, given to her by her cousin Falarae for Christmas, Kathany wasn't sure why but she liked it anyways.

"Naomi, asking if she wants to come as well. To be honest triplets seem to require three people to help, so we could assign each other to one baby, and it won't be hard.. I hope" Kathany said as she sent the text, Amber looked at her a bit amused.

"We could also use our Pokemon. I am sure they can help" Amber replied, she would reach for her pokeballs but her arms were full as she gently rocked back and forward before singing softly to the two little girls. She knew the quiet wouldn't last, eventually they will be hungry.

"We can, but Cacturne's too spiky, Vulpix and Houndour can't do anything and much as I am getting along with Gothitelle, I don't want to risk it, I could only imagine how furious Rose might get if she knew I let my former psycho Pokemon handle her Pokemon" Kathany explained, her voice was still low as she slowly paced the room, gently rocking Gale in her arms.

"Actually Cacturne's and Houndour's Dark types might help out if needed, being vampire babies maybe they would feel better with more scary? Because they can help without having to hold them" Amber explained, Kathany nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright, Houndour, Vulpix, come out" Kathany whispered, placing the phone on a table and then releasing her two Pokemon one by one, she didn't want to risk Gothitelle, or Cacturne scaring them anyways. She also released Liligant, but kept Galvantula in the ball just incase as well, before turning to Amber and seeing her look down at little Amber and Claudia with a warm smile. "You are almost a natural, if Noah ends up with you, you make good parents" Kathany said as Amber shared the warm smile towards her.

"Well, Noah and I haven't even had a proper date, I am not even sure how into me he is, so we will see.. But babies aren't on the card just yet" Amber replied. Kathany wondered exactly what she meant but didn't ask, better to ask when they were alone. She also noticed Amber didn't release her Pokemon but due to her hands being full.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Calvin was watching Sil in mild amusement while absently cleaning some fruit. He was never one to trust others to clean his produce for him, since he knew of the pesticides used, and his OCD wouldn't allow such a thing to go unchecked. He could still hear the faint sounds of Ciana sharpening her sword in the other room, even with the door closed. It made him wonder why she even needed to sharpen her sword in the first place. Sure, it needed routine maintenance from its daily use, but she acted like there was something coming that she'd need it for. Then again, knowing her, it wasn't implausible, but it seemed like she was just paranoid.

Camille was back in her dorm, making dinner as usual. This time, she was making pork tenderloin and seasoned brown rice with steamed broccoli.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry, they'll be fine." Alistair reassured and pulled Rose's chair out for her.

"Something wrong?" Jared asked her curiously.

Ellery was doing his usual sparring sessions with Desiree, he usually took that time to help her learn more about fighting and to help her get stronger as well.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I still want them with me," Rose frowned.

=============================================

"Nothing," Alice smiled, "I'm just thinking is all."

Blog Entries

"Actually, mind getting my phone from my pocket and calling Rose?" Amber asked, which got an alarmed reaction from Kathany, Amber hoped that wouldn't disturb the babies, afterall the last time Kathany held one of the babies, she had snapped in a jealous term towards Amber and upset them, which she didn't mention for a reason.

"Why? Oh god what's wrong?" Kathany whispered.

"Kath, there's nothing to worry about, I just know mothers, Rose is probably somewhere sitting and worrying, I want to give her a call and make sure she knows she has nothing to worry about, and that everything's alright at the moment" Amber explained to her, Kathany gave out a sigh of relief and walked over to her, with one hand she reached into Amber's pocket who giggled for a moment.

"Don't giggle, this is weird as it is" Kathany said, she could feel six small pokeballs and the phone inside.

"You might as well release Raichu, Vespiquen, Blaziken and Pidgeot for me. Hydreigon and Seviper can be for later" Amber suggested stifling her laugh. Kathany just shook her head and pulled out four pokeballs, releasing the right Pokemon and grabbed Amber's phone before ringing Rose's number and placing it against Amber's ears.

"It's ringing, she will answer in a moment I am sure" Amber replied as they waited, for now she quietly sung to the three babies, including Gale since Kathany was close enough holding him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are good, I still feel like I have a long way to go" Desiree said sparring with Ellery, she smiled standing opposite on him. "But I do feel like I am learning a alot" she added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I know but it is true that we can't throw all of our time together away." Alistair nodded his head. "We should still be able to enjoy ourselves from time to time, we've been taking care of them for two whole months now after all."

"Oh." Jared smiled and put an arm around Alice.

"It'll come with time." Ellery reassured her and smiled.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I wonder if we're going to have a boy and a girl?" Alice asked, "Or two girls....or even two boys?"

===========================================================================

Rose sighed as she answered the phone.

"Hello?" she replied when she heard Claudia crying in the background, "What's wrong with Claudia?! Why is she crying?!"

=====================================

Amber yawned as she looked at the Cacturne. She simply fell asleep. Gale laughed and clapped when he saw the Pokemon. Claudia began crying in fear.