Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 368
Page 368 of 544 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Well you do control the zipper." Ellery pointed out. "So my body might get weaker on its own so as to let you win but we'll see how it goes." he smiled.

"I trust you." Naomi nodded her head before kissing Kathany.

"I understand, but I still want to meet her." Jared nodded his head before kissing Alice. "I should meet your parents too."

Blog Entries

"Hey, don't go easy on me now, I may be a girl but I can handle myself, you kind of have to when you are an Succubus, and some people still can't accept you are a good one" Desiree replied before giggling again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good, I may do it by accident but it won't be on purpose. Should I not control Pokemon and other creatures as well? Because that could be dangerous as well?" Kathany asked wondering.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I don't." Kuroki spat out, still pissed off that her mother put a Loyalty Curse on Alice's mind. It is an outdated curse, and a fairly illegal one in most parts of the world and in the Inferno.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Zephyr's phone began ringing and if she looked at her caller ID she would see that it was Dirk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Actually I was gonna skip xD so can I?

Blog Entries

OOC: ugh you ruin everything haze :P

yeah go for it XD

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: You had all afternoon and you picked this time xD so yeah partly your fault.

IC:

Christmas time was close now and everyone was enjoying their own festivities. The academy though had offered an event for their students as well as their teachers. During Christmas Eve the academy would be welcoming the students as well as their families for them to enjoy the night and the following day.

"Okay, I didn't think I'd be back here so quickly." Ellery said as he walked through the academy.

"Oh shush, though I really like the decorations they put in." Carey smiled before looking around in amazement. "Where are your other siblings."

"Some went with Zephyr, others on their own." Ellery nodded his head. "Please tell me that the whole family isn't coming."

"Uncle Ellery and Navati are vacationing on their own, you know, taking some time for themselves." Carey explained. 'So at least they won't be coming."

Jared had taken yet another break from his training for this. Though this time he had a few more bandaids on him along with some bandages on his hands. "It's nice to get a break."

Blog Entries

OOC: I do have a life you goon :P

IC:

Dirk was scared shitless. He was alone in his dorm room preparing for the hardest thing he would likely ever have to do. He'd much rather face two, three squadrons of demonic assassins than do what he was about to do. But everything was ready and Dirk was no coward. He wouldn't allow fear to stop him from doing anything. Especially not something he wanted so dearly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I wasn't saying that xD just pointing it out xD

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rose had gotten her things ready for vacation. Gale, Claudia, and Amber had gotten a little older, and as such, started gaining their own looks on their face (not like how newborns all look alike).

"So we're going to Snowpoint, dear Alistair?" Rose chirped happily as she finished packing.

=============================================================================

Alice sighed as she looked at Jared. Since then, she was given the news that she had two blessings on the way instead of just one. It would be a few more weeks before she could hear the actual heartbeats of her unborn babies.

"I do get worried when you're out there training," she commented.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep." Alistair smiled at her before walking over and kissing her. "We'll be leaving in the morning."

"It's okay." Jared smiled and put his arm around her. "I won't have to deal with it back we're back to school." he said before kissing her cheek. "Besides, I do it for you and the babes."

Blog Entries

Cooper heard the knocking to his dorm, just shortly after he arrived inside. He gave a curious glance to Lairon before walking over and opening it to see Desiree, dressed in a female Santa outfit, soon as he did she looked alarmed and embarrassed.

"Um.. Is Ellery here?" Desiree asked blushing, as her mid driff was showing, she looked like she was also wearing a push up bra and a short skirt.

"No.. He's not, you probably should check before you show up wearing that" Cooper answered trying not to look, he still had feelings for Desiree but they died down as he kept focusing the desire on power.

"Guess I will wait here for him, I don't want to parade through the entire Academy for it" Desiree replied as Cooper let her in. "So, are we seeing your family this Christmas?" Desiree asked a bit awkward.

"No, they are off vacationing in Hawaii, and asked me not to come.. I can only imagine it means orgies and seducing people into their little sex games" Cooper replied as Desiree laughed. "Hey, what your crazy Succubus/Incubus duo doing?" Cooper asked shutting her up.

"I don't know, I wanted to stay at the Academy, because they can get quite crazy inviting cousins and other relatives of theirs, so I am spending Christmas with Ellery's family" Desiree explained.

"Hopefully not in that" Cooper pointed out teasing her a little, Desiree just scowled at him but chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber and Kathany were enjoying a little Christmas teatime in Amber's dorm, both were waiting for Noah and Naomi to show up. "So, is your family showing up?" Amber asked Kathany, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Most of them are off touring the world this season, although Iris might pop in on Christmas Eve, and then head off on the 26th, she's currently trying to go for a Pokemon League at the moment" Kathany answered. "What about you?" she asked with curiosity.

"I am nor sure, my family wants to try and make it, but probably won't. So looks like Christmas at the Academy for me" Amber replied. "I might get to meet Noah's family though" Amber replied as Kathany nodded her head.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice smiled happily.

"Yup," she commented, "Next year, we'll have our first Christmas with the babies."

=================================================================

"I'm excited," Rose smiled before kissing Alistair back.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And here we are." Ellery said before he and Carey walked into his and Cooper's apartment, only to see Desiree and Cooper. "Oh, hey guys."

"Hello again Cooper." Carey bowed politely before looking at Desiree. "And you must be Desiree."

"Yeah we will." Jared smiled before he saw some of the other families. "Are your parents coming?" he asked, he still wanted to meet Alice's parents but he didn't want to push her to it."

"Plus it's our first christmas with our children." Alistair smiled at Rose before turning to their three babies. "They look so beautiful."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((How many months passed?))

Zephyr was humming to herself as she set up her Christmas tree. "Jack, help me out with the top, please?" The ice devilress asked, turning to the baby of the 8 siblings.