Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 367

Page 367 of 544 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"So what do you want to do now?" Ellery asked Desiree before putting his arm around her.

"Yeah, you just gotta try." Carey nodded her head and put her hand on her waist.

Blog Entries

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Desiree asked chuckling, throwing it back to him so he would have to decide what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper kept concreting, as he did electric sparks emitted around his hand, and surely enough there was the faint sound of thunder clapping somewhere. "Was that me? Did I do that one?" Cooper asked opening his eyes, the lights flickered a little as well, it seemed to flicker for a few moments throughout the entire school. "Wow, this is cool. I am using my sexual urges into a desire to be stronger.. I wonder" Cooper said turning to Lairon and smiling, the Pokemon looked a bit nervous as Cooper placed two hands underneath him and managed to lift the heavy steel type a few feet off the ground.

"Awesome!" Cooper declared, Lairon seemed happy that Cooper could do it as well and gave a happy grunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know I can do more then roots, come on power awaken!" Kathany said as she concreted, she missed the flickering of the lights but Amber noticed it staring up at the roof.

"That's weird" Amber whispered but paid attention to the scene before her.

"Come on, no more roots" Kathany whispered as more roots came out of the ground and wrapped itself around Naomi's legs. "Attack damn it!" Kathany snapped losing her cool, suddenly Hydreigon, who was just hovering and looking around charged towards Naomi with green tinted eyes and shot Dragon Pulse at her.

"Hydreigon!" Amber exclaimed shocked to see Hydreigon charging right at Naomi, Kathany looked in shock as well.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Naomi turned to the Hydreigon before her silver colored hair became longer. It extended and materialized into a pair of long arms that proceeded to wrap themselves around the Hydreigon.

"Well, how about a movie." Ellery smiled. "Better yet, a movie and dinner, I haven't spent a lot of time with you lately and I'm sorry for that."he nodded his head and smiled.

"Good job." Carey gave him a thumbs up. "So you said you were Ellery's friend."

Blog Entries

Hydreigon stopped in mid flight, her eyes turned back to the normal color but she seemed to look confused as why Naomi had her hair become arms and wrapped itself around her. "Whoa.. What was that?, does Hydreigon not like Naomi or something?" Kathany asked looking confused, the Dragon Pulse was stopped by Blaziken who had jumped in between to stop the Dragon Pulse.

"No.. Kathany I think you did it, you controlled Hydreigon for a brief few moments and commanded him to attack, your power's showing" Amber said with a smile. "I don't think Hydreigon even knows what happened or remembers it" Amber added.

"Really? Oh wow, I don't know how it happened but I guess it's been there, I was able to control her. Hydreigon I command you to.. Uh use bite on the arms" Kathany replied, while her attacks wouldn't hurt Naomi, she was afraid ordering an well trained powerful Pokemon to attack her girlfriend might cause more damage. Hydreigon however didn't move. "Oh.. It's gone again" Kathany said sadly.

"Don't worry, you just need to keep practicing, we know now that your power is going to get stronger" Amber assured her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That sounds like a really neat idea.. What movie do you have in mind?" Desiree asked him. "And maybe later we should duel.. Although there isn't much I can do at this point" Desiree said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's right, we are actually roommates at the moment" Cooper said setting Lairon down as he started to feel the power disappear a little bit, so Lairon became too heavy to hold. He hoped Carey had no idea he had started to have feelings for her son's girlfriend, if she even knew she existed that was.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That was unexpected." Naomi nodded her head simply. "Maybe you should leave it at this for today Katy."

"You can pick the movie." Ellery smiled at her before kissing her cheek. "How about instead of duelling I teach you some fighting moves." he grinned. "That could help."

"I see." Carey nodded her head in understanding. "Well it's nice to meet you Cooper."

Blog Entries

Kathany nodded her head still looking a bit shocked, Hydreigon hovered over them and went back to Amber also looking surprised. "Yeah, it's probably a good idea, don't want to accidently make a Pokemon attack you again" Kathany said with a small smile as she walked over to Naomi. "You okay though?" Kathany asked her concerned still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be nice, I sort of know how to fight physically but not too much, just enough to punch someone" Desiree replied before gently punching Ellery in the shoulder "See?" Desiree asked smirking as a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you as well, thanks again, this is going to be a big help" Cooper replied.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Of course I'm okay." Naomi laughed cheerfully before patting her on the back.

"Yeah, you've got a very strong punch." Ellery grinned and rubbed his arm gently, though he was just faking it.

Blog Entries

Kathany smiled before kissing Naomi. "Just checking, I mean Hydreigon did almost pulverize you into the ground, and since it's such a powerful Pokemon.. It's probably one you don't want attacking you" Kathany replied. "I still can't believe I managed to control a Pokemon for a few seconds though, think of how great I could be if I could do more, and then able to cause Mother Nature to shift on our enemies, they will run for sure" Kathany said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah right" Desiree replied still laughing but giving him a fake scowl. "Well, okay so movie, a dinner and training, sounds like an interesting date, and more original" Desiree replied.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I wouldn't push it past it. Her life was hell; she must have experienced a hellish sex ed course." Sil said, looking at Ciana.

"I don't want to see any parents that had the gall to engrave a Loyalty Curse into their brains!" Kuroki spat out.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I thought you could only control nature and stuff though." Naomi pointed out curiously.

"How about we put training first." Ellery chuckled. "Training, movie, dinner and then maybe a shower." he asked slyly.

"That's just how Angels are Kuroki." Jared nodded his head. "It's their mission as the beings closer to god, I mean sure it seems extreme but it's understandable."

Blog Entries

"I know, maybe Pokemon counts part of the Earth?" Kathany suggested. "I mean they are Mother Nature's creatures, I have always heard Earth Mages were pretty much Mother Nature's Guardians, the protectors of the Earth. Perhaps we can control the creatures on the planet as well" Kathany replied.

"Makes sense.. Although the question is, if you can control Pokemon, can you control humans as well?" Amber spoke up, Kathany looked at her and then Naomi with a curious eyebrow raised.

"Wow that.. would be big, probably not until I am strong, but able to control a human. I really should start exploring my roots more, no pun intended" Kathany said wondering the same thing now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, and then we sleep together. Ironic we will have the shower before.. Or together" Desiree replied getting why he said shower, she smiled seductively.

"Let's do training then, shall we go back to the training room?" Desiree suggested

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Also, my father told my mother not to," Alice commented, "Don't blame him for any of this. He's acting more like Jared in this sense. My father is a human so he sees the fact I made a mistake and wants my and the baby's safety to be main priority."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Too big." Naomi nodded her head. "Dangerous even, no offence of course."

"Yeah, let's go." Ellery smiled and grabbed Desiree's hand gently.

Jared looked at Alice for a moment. "Okay then, I'll go talk to your mother during the winter break."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"I doubt it will do any good," Alice sighed, "She said I was a disappointment. Daddy said he would try calming her down, and he said he would call later."

Blog Entries

"She has a point, controlling a human could be dangerous, it might corrupt you within and feel like you can do whatever" Amber commented, Kathany nodded her head slowly.

"Then I won't use it on a human, I don't even know if I can.. I hope I don't do it by accident like I did with Hydreigon, that would be bad" Kathany replied understanding, she wouldn't try if it was too dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready to get your butt whupped then" Desiree said in a joking matter as she teased him. She linked arms with him and went with him, she didn't think she could beat Ellery anyways, she wasn't that strong yet.