Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 365

Page 365 of 544 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have possibly known that he was going to betray you in the end" Desiree said in a soft tone as she comforted him, placing her arms around his shoulders. "You don't need to worry about me, you won't fail me no matter what. And you didn't fail Jenna, it's just something we can't do, not everyone can be saved even if we try our hardest" Desiree kept saying before kissing him lightly.

"You can talk to me about this anytime" she added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper was startled to have Shinn walk out behind him like that. "With all due respect sir, you really got to stop knowing everything, it's kind of creepy and hard to keep anything a secret" Cooper commented still surprised to see him and that he knew what Cooper had just admitted, he already knew about Amber and now Desiree. "I don't even know where to begin, I mean half of the girls in this Academy are already taken, and the other half I already tried hitting on" Cooper replied sighing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What you need is to finally learn to control those urges." Shinn deadpanned and looked at Cooper. "Once and for all."

"Thanks." Ellery smiled at her before hugging her. He then smiled at her once more and leaned in to kiss her. "Thanks so much."

Blog Entries

Desiree smiled again "Hey, it's what I am here for, wouldn't be much of a girlfriend if I didn't understand" Desiree replied kissing him back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know, I thought the stuff we were doing would control it, but I still get these urges if I haven't done it in a while.. And it's been a while since... Luna" Cooper said stopping on the name, he still missed Luna and wished she hadn't left, if she had stayed it might have been for the better. "So.. What do you suggest?" Cooper asked after snapping himself out of it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I invited someone I know." Shinn nodded his head. "Well more like she was still around here."

"Yeah you're right." Ellery smiled at her before kisisng her once more. "Hey, wanna come visit me during christmas?"

Blog Entries

"Of course" Desiree replied her smile brightening. "I don't really have much going on for Christmas, aside from my parents but they find seducing people and ruining their Christmas family dinners more fun then what I would like, you know a real Christmas" Desiree replied nodding her head.

"Who's that?" Cooper asked curiously, Lairon seemed to grunt at something behind him as he stared at the ground, like he was expecting to find grass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, time for more training, feel free to join in if you like Naomi" Amber said after the break was over, Amber and Kathany had taken their places again.

"Alright, let me try to summon things within" Kathany said as she lifted a hand, concreting on Amber hoping a new power would form, however only roots sprung from the ground and covered Amber's feet.

"Don't worry, you will get there" Amber assured her as she used the Fire Bullets to get herself out of the roots, before shooting fire bullets towards Kathany who ducked. The pair still training, however Kathany couldn't find herself using a new power no matter how much she tried.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I gotta warn you." Ellery ruffled the back of his head slightly before chuckling. "My family's anything but normal but we can always do something." he grinned and nodded his head.

"What did you call me for Shinn?" Shinn turned around and noticed Carey walking over towards him and Cooper. The voluptous woman looked at Cooper for a moment before turning to her nephew. "I only came here before to see Ellery, Zephyr and Dante, what happened?"

"Well, Cooper here needs help with something." Shinn nodded his head. "Basically he needs your help to control his incubus urges."

"Actually Amber." Naomi interrupted cheerfully. "Can I fight?"

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I have met your family" Desiree commented thinking before smiling "Due to what my family are, I think I can handle whatever they throw my way" Desiree replied nodding her head, she hoped she could anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper blushed a little already feeling awkward in front of the woman, especially her being told he had sexual urges. "Hi" Cooper simply said unsure exactly what to say.

"Sure, go for it" Amber replied smiling as she went to sit at her desk, Kathany looked a bit nervous now.

"Wow, training against my girlfriend, who's noticeably much stronger then me, this should be interesting" Kathany said blushing slightly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well if you think you can do it." Ellery chuckled and kissed her again before standing up.

"This is Carey Ferrer." Shinn pointed out before he motioned for him to look at her and for Carey to step up. "She's Ellery's, Zephyr's, and Dante's mother."

"Don't worry, I'll go easy." Naomi smiled. "Now just give me your best."
    Last edited by Flaze; 8th September 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk's phone went off in his pocket. Upon reading the message he frowned. Another day, another annoyance to deal with. But such was Dirk Fletcher's life. And he was paid well for his services. So without a word he did a quick gear check on himself before vanishing into the shadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Oh I don't think, I know I can handle it" Desiree replied with a chuckle. "One day you might have to visit my parents in turn and see how much more crazier it is" Desiree replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, well I knew they had a big family. I am actually mates with Ellery" Cooper replied, while thinking just great, he's supposed to tell this girl that he was starting to fall for his best mate's girlfriend, and her brother's girlfriend. "So, what can you do to help?" Cooper asked curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I will try" Kathany replied, she raised a hand trying to will something to happen, an tremor of some sort, controlling the Earth, but nothing except roots sprung up and knotted itself around Naomi's legs.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Gale View Post
    "This is Carey Ferrer." Shinn pointed out before he motioned for him to look at her and for Carey to step up. "She's Ellery's, Zephyr's, and Dante's sister.
    ((Carey? Dante, Zephyr, and Ellery's sister? XD))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 8th September 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Serenity and Mako like this.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Edited xD

"Yeah, we'll have to see what happens." Ellery chuckled.

"I see, Cooper." Carey scratched her chin and looked at him attentively. "How do you usually feel."

Blog Entries

Edit: Lol I didn't notice that, or even realize it XD

"We could bet on it" Desiree replied laughing as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always feel the urge to have sex, and the longer I go without, the more bigger it gets, although since Shinn started helping me it hasn't been as bad, but still not good" Cooper explained to her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh I can understand." Carey chuckled. "I wasn't born a succubus though, but I did go through a similar stage." she nodded her head before turning around. "It's actually easier than you think it is to control, do you know how a person can give up on addictions by focusing on something else."

Blog Entries

"I think I know people can try doing that, it's probably why at times, especially if there's an attack I have no sexual urge at all, due to focusing on staying alive and fighting for the school" Cooper commented looking a bit thoughtful.