Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 361
Page 361 of 544 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Hey, didn't see you there" Kathany said smiling at Naomi, an fire bullet had whizzed over both of their heads before Amber realized Kathany had stopped paying attention.

"Sorry! We will take a five minute break" Amber said with a small smile before turning to treat her Pokemon. Kathany just giggled a little.

"Amber's showing me some skills she picked up while she was away, which I wish I had, they are so useless still" Kathany explained to her,
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Don't say that." Naomi said and looked at Kathany. "Have you tried plant control."

Blog Entries

"Plant control? I am not sure, anything I have ever tried doing usually results in roots and.. well that's about it" Kathany replied looking a bit confused, she didn't even know that part existed.

"It probably goes with what I mentioned earlier, the best Earth Mages can make Mother Nature bend to her will, it could take years of practice or a few days, but it is possible.. You have the power in your hands, you just need to know how to use it" Amber commented, sitting on the edge of her desk watching them for a moment. "Mages of each element are all capable of eventually controlling their powers, to the extent of major damage.. Just like how one day I may able to control fire to my will, and tell it what to do it, I could even become fire.. But Earth Mages are the most powerful, some can control and even communicate with animals" Amber added. Kathany looked at her for a moment then at Naomi.

"Wow, that would be awesome, I would be even more powerful then Naomi.. I just wish I knew how to make it stronger" Kathany commented with a smile just thinking about having that much power.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery charged ay Jared once more. He held himself back and slid on the ground before throwing his right leg forward.

Jared didn't fall for the feint though and was able to catch the kick. He spun around and threw his leg forward only to stop the kick in front of Ellery's face.

"If it comes down to physical strenght you beat me hands down." Jared softly lowered his leg. "But if it comes down to everything else you are way too rough, hence I win."

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Dirk shook his head. Jared had really improved but he was still too nice. On the other hand, Ellery still had a lot of work ahead of him. He always tried to force the issue and it was too easy for a defensive fighter to skillfully counter just as Jared had done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You still didn't hit me." Ellery frowned only for him to see a burn mark on his right shoulder.

" There's no reason for me to hurt you. If I has used fire you would've gotten your face burned." He explained. "So technically I win. A little suggestion though.". He loores at Ellery firmly. "It works better if you have something to protect and I have two people that I want to protect."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"That's sweet of ya!" Kuroki yelled, carrying a K.O.ed Umbrella Tsukumogami in her mouth, it littered with bite and claw marks.

Dante had looked at the fight with a sniper rifle's scope, smiling when Ellery got bested.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th September 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Blog Entries

"For love or money." Dirk thought out loud. "Your in battle instincts have much improved Jared." Dirk said proudly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks." Jared smiled, glad that he had improved. He then turned to Kuroki, preferring not to tell her that he was talking about Alice and the baby. " Also I'm gonna be a father

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ciana snapped out of her mediation at those words, choking in disbelief. "Wait... what?"

"Apparently, only a select few believe in contraception." Camille said dryly. "Otherwise, congratulations."

Blog Entries

Desiree looked a bit confused looking between them "I thought it just started, how did Jared already win?" Desiree whispered looking confused as well.

"I think it's just the way this match went" Cooper replied.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Demons don't think too much about contraceptives. Considering that the pure-blooded mating seasons start around the late teenage years, it's kinda hard. Of course, if someone's a half-breed or a mutt, then that's different." Sil explained, showing Camille a calander. It was almost the mating season of the Succubi/Incubi.

"Woo!" Kuroki whooped out, tossing aside the Tsukuyomi in her mouth and jumped onto Jared's shoulders and grabbed him by the cheeks. "I knew you had it in ya!" She said in good spirits, then kissed him on the forehead.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camille sweat-dropped. "I hope there's not one of those with their eye on me..." She said, shuddering.

Ciana apparently had a very weak stomach, since she walked away holding her mouth and stomach.

"That's ironic. She's told us about having seen enough blood and gore to last a lifetime, especially hers." Calvin said. "She never mentioned a weak stomach. Maybe it's just stuff having to do with sex, hmm?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks." Jared smiled and nodded his head. "We were wondering where you were before you know."

"I lost because I could've died." Ellery said and walked over to Desiree before sighing. "If that was a real battle I would've died with just that one kick, and if he was able to do it once then he can do it over and over so really there would be no use in me to keep going."he pointed out and looked at her. "So, shall we go?"

Blog Entries

"Didnt see that coming." Dirk shook his head.

"So much for the good ones." Daphne added.