Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 332

Page 332 of 544 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Before the commotion Amber had stayed quiet, keeping an watchful eye on things until the girl appeared with the guards, thankfully Noah had knocked the guards out. She pulled out Hydreigon's pokeball along with Pidgeot's.

"Follow them and you will meet your worst nightmare" Amber threatened Cassim, she didn't care what happened to her, she didn't want anyone getting to Rose and the others. She rushed to the door they had left out and stood in front of it. "Pidgeot, follow them and help them escape" Amber commanded, Pidgeot flew out in a flash of light and proceeded to follow the others. "Noah, take Hydreigon and get everyone out, I will follow soon" Amber promised bringing out two smaller pokeballs from a small pouch that wasn't easily seen on her dress, it contained Seviper and Vaporeon.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You're very brave." Cassim smirked. "And at the same time stupid." he stated before releasing a Zangoose and a Jolteon. "Though I guess our choices match don't they," he chuckled before the Zangoose and Jolteon sped towards Amber and her Pokemon.

Ellery had been training with Dante once more, this time telling Desiree to see if she wanted to go watch him. He was once more doing the suicides that Dante had him do before and was no used to the weight on his legs more, allowing him to move faster. "This is why I say I can get used to things quickly." he grinned before wiping sweat off his forehead.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hmm..." Natalie hummed out solemnly, nodding. "My family has a term for that: it is a Ill Will Sensory. It's when people get bad vibes or feelings." The mermaid said, sniffing the air to sense if the sunfish was done while the seagulls fight over the undesirables a few feet away.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"So basically Spidey Sense." Dirk said with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Natalie chuckled. "Unfortunately, it's not quite like Spidy Sense. That's a funny way of nicknaming 'Precognition' into something catchy." She said, giving him a serving of sunfish.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So what else do we do now?" Ellery asked before turning to look at hsi brother.

Blog Entries

"Well, I hope you guys are full." Dante said, looking at the assortment of plates in front of him, with Zephyr's pile the highest. "Because we are doing weight walking."

"What's that?" Zephyr asked, picking the food from her teeth with a tooth pick.

Later...

"I had to ask." Zephyr groaned out, trudging forward on her path with 2 50 lbs. barbell weights tied together with rope to her torso. Their assignment was to walk to the furthest part of the island that they can go. Along the way were water stations for hydration.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: They're not in an island, well they technically are but it's not one they can cross xD they're a little farther from the outskirts of London.

IC: "Well we'll just have to keep trying." Ellery nodded his head before he began to try to walk. He felt the weight pull him back and groaned before he tried to drag it once more.

Blog Entries

"Indeed I have, I don't care if you beat the crap out of me, as long as they all have escaped" Amber replied narrowing her eyes at Cassim, before throwing the pokeballs in the air and releasing Vaporeon and Seviper, she was aware Vaporeon was at an disadvantage and Seviper was facing an mortal enemy, but she had faith in her Pokemon.

"Dig, Vaporeon follow!" Amber ordered, Seviper, despite the ground was't soft, managed to burrow underground with Vaporeon jumping after her "You have no idea who you are facing, and Hydreigon isn't my only powerhouse" Amber said with a cool and eerie calm voice.

Seviper bolted from underneath Jolteon and Vaporeon jumped afterwards using Hydro Pump against Zangoose to prevent it from attacking her trainer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, you can drag it better" Desiree's voice came teasing Ellery only a little with playfully. "Hey, I have arrived" Desiree announced herself then.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery turned to Desiree and waved. "Okay, now I can't slack!" he grinned and began to pull harder so that he could drag the weight that was behind him. "I can do this!"

Zangooze collided with Vaporeon before attacking it with a Slash attack. On the other side Jolteon jumped up from the ground and proceeded to fire a rain of spikes down on the snake.

Cassim jumped over the battle and landed in front of Amber before spinning around and throwing a kick at her.

Blog Entries

Desiree giggled for a moment "Show me what you got, and it will turn me on" Desiree replied flirting with him, giving an seductive wink towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seviper had planned to go for the Jolteon, to distract him from Vaporeon and it worked like a charm. Seviper pulled her tail over her face and protected herself from the spikes, she was still hit but it didn't stop her, she lunged at the Jolteon, her tail glowing purple as she prepared to strike with a Poison Tail.

Vaporeon in the meantime was hit by Slash, however being with Amber for so long she learned to let it bother her so much. So Vaporeon shot another blast of water right towards Zangoose before running through the water torrent, keeping pace with the speed as she went for a double tackle with the water.

None of them had been prepared for Cassim to fight Amber during this, so she was caught off guard but only briefly, she was knocked back by the kick however.

"Well, this is what we have been training for" Amber whispered standing up, however she froze for a second, she always relied on her Pokemon, and if it wasn't them she relied on her fire powers, while she occasionally fought fist to fist, she wasn't exactly skilled in the mortal human combat.

"You are a disgrace, hurting people and forcing them to marry people they don't want to, I don't care what you are, you have no right to meddle in the affairs of others" Amber growled, she was going with her fire skills, as a Mage it was her better talent, so she conjured a fireball and threw it at Cassim, lucky her and Kathany had put enough practice with their own abilities that she got a bit more skilled.

Blog Entries

"This is great fish. Again." Dirk said happily between bites.

Blog Entries

"Mental note: oust the distraction later." Dante muttered to himself as he power walked. He knew better than to run; steel tends to get out of control when freed.

"We mermaids know how to cook fish right." Natalie said with a prideful smile.

Blog Entries

"That you certainly do." Dirk was practically inhaling his fish, having done similarly the night before. "You really know how to put a guy at ease." He said with a chuckle.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Cassim turned around once more and began to throw more punches at Amber this time.

Ellery smiled before he began to push himself forward more. "Now I can't fail." he panted.