Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 299

Page 299 of 544 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

How did he save you? He said that he'd never been in actual combat before. Ciana wrote.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Daphne was sitting outside with her laptop. She was clearly angry about something, that something of course being Dirk.

Dirk meanwhile was standing outside of his bolthole on Cinnabar. After an encounter with a goon squad who were lying in wait, Dirk had taken everything he had needed from the house. Documents, cash and fake identifications. The one exception, the one thing he had taken that wasn't essential were two pictures. One was a smiling Daphne, dressed up and looking like she was ready to go out. The other was a group of children, looking dirty and rather poor. But all of them were smiling anyways. He took a deep breath. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't like it. After dragging the corpses of his ten assailants into the small shack, Dirk lit it on fire. Knowing that the grenades that he had left inside would soon explode, Dirk vanished from view moments before the shack was blown sky high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Good show." a laugh was heard from behind Dirk along with some clapping noises. Sitting one of the stones was Judal a childish smiled plastered on his face as he looked at Dirk. "You've got soem moves man that was nice."

Blog Entries

Dirk felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He felt for the reassuring grip on his shotgun as he turned to face Judal. "Would I be correct in assuming those goons were yours?" He asked dryly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nope." Judal shook his head. "Well they are with Memento Mori and all that but I just came here cause I was bored." he nodded his head reassuringly before grinning at Dirk and standing up. "Honestly I never had too many hopes in grunts the fact that they're even willing to wear those stupid uniforms already tells you how stupid they themselves are doesn't it?"

Blog Entries

As much as he didn't want to, Dirk cracked a smile at this remark. "Have to agree with that." He admitted before considering what he had just said. "I hate being wrong." He muttered to himself. "Thought it was the Russian Mob who was trying to whack me, not Memento." He explained. "So you're with them... which means you know what happened to most of the leadership."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Enlightened cat with magic that has the power to transform into a human! I was born a black tabby! I'm Yōkai; we follow different rules than Western daemons!" Kuroki yelled at Elise, her eyes slitting and her "hair" standing on end.

"A thrown boot. While I was normal-sized." Sil said, as such a thrown object could actually kill a fae. Much of the Fair folk have not been known for their resiliance.

"Daph, Daph! I mastered my fluctuations!" Zephyr yelled, running to her mate's sister.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh yeah them." Judal stated nonchanantly as if it was a forgotten memory that he had stashed away long ago. "Yeah I was there, but I got bored, first I decided to watch the fights you know, see how everything came out and all of that." he explained sagely. "After they each took a hit it was easy for me to tell how the fight was going to end so I decided to leave, each one of those idiots were either too cocky or too reliant to fend for themselves and honestly that's kind of annoying." he frowned. "But that's what battle's for I guess." he grinned. "There's no better way to find a person's true characteristic unless he or she fights."

"She takes a lot of pride in the fact she was born a tabby." Jared nodded his head. "Don't you, who's got a good Kuroki, who's a good kuroki." Jared stated, caressing Kuroki's chin like a cat even though she was in human form.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." Elise shook her head. "Point is that they can come too."

Blog Entries

Daphne smiled brightly. "That's amazing Zephyr! Congratulations!" She was quite excited as well, knowing that it would make everyone's lives much less stressful now that Zephyr was back to herself.

Dirk nodded. He found himself agreeing more with the mysterious man than he expected. "That's the way you truly find what a person is made of." He mused.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Kuroki purred like a cat as Jared scratched the bottom of her chin, closing her eyes as he did, feeling quite relaxed.

"Thanks! Took about 3 days and a broken clavicle and 5 busted ribs, but I did it!" Zephyr said, blessing the fact that, as a pure blooded devil, she can heal from wounds nigh-instantly.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ciana stood up, blue eyes blazing. Who was the thrower of said shoe? They shall pay dearly for your attempted assassination! She wrote.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Whoa there! It was a stray shot! Camille threw it, but she was aiming for Calvin's head! I just happen to be resting on his noggin." Sil explained.

Blog Entries

"Jeez Zeph." Daphne remarked. "If Dirk knew how bad it was..." She stopped, knowing that she shouldn't have even said that much.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Judal laughed once more. "I like you man you've got a good sense." he stated while pointing at Dirk. He then held his hand out and materialized a golden colored wand-like weapon before pointing at Dirk once more. "Tell me Dirk, what's a better reason to fight, protection or destruction?" he asked. "A few years back I asked this same question to someone else and he picked destruction and this in turn caused everything he wanted to vanish, do you think the same way or do you rather protect?"

"This gets you every time doesn't it." Jared laughed.

Blog Entries

"Considering you know my name and you knew enough about me to find me, I think you know my answer to that question." Dirk said softly as he drew his shotgun off of his back in one fluid motion, mirroring Judal's motions. "I do what I have to do for the three people in the world that matter most." These three were of course Daphne, Zephyr and the baby.