Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 290
Page 290 of 544 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Kathany noticed she was being talked to. "Sure, why not" Kathany said smiling "Gives me something to do" she whispered as she accepted the baby, holding her in the correct way. "She is adorable.. Wait.. she's not gonna want my blood is she?" Kathany asked as she realized she was holding a vampire baby.

"Kath, she's not going to hurt you, her fangs are way too small to even pierce your skin, plus she doesn't even have any, she was just born" Amber reminded her, Kathany shrugged her shoulders before talking to Claudia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great, sounds like all the drama's been solved and we can just hang out" Desiree said cheerily.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"Childbirth sounds scary though. And it is painful and cause death."said Hikari while cringing. She then started to remember that her own birth had caused her mother's death.
    "I hope that I don't have to deliver babies anytime soon. My body may be as fragile as my mother's......."she paused and walked back to see Rose's joyous expressions from her first two babies. "She seems to be doing a good job though."

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rose nodded as she leaned forward and began pushing as hard as possible. She ended up growling in pain instead of screaming.

At the same time, Claudia opened her pale blue eyes and looked at Kathany. She seemed to be curious as to who was holding her since she knew it wasn't her mother.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well we can do what we were gonna do last night." Ellery smiled at Desiree as he held her close.

"Yeah it'll be okay." Alistair reassured Kathany.

"Okay Rose here comes the last one." Maxine stated as she grabbed the third baby carefully and wrapped the last blanket around her. "Here's the last one." she smiled before holding the third baby up.

"Well you never know." Caroline pointed out. "I mean You just gotta be positive."

Blog Entries

Amber was only slightly startled by the growling but didn't let it stop her. "Come on, breath in and out, just one last one and you are free, they will be finally here" Amber encouraged her holding her hand again.

Kathany smiled at Alistair before looking at the child again. "Hi I am.. Um well Miss Kathany White, I am sure maybe in a couple of years, however long vampire babies age for, I will be one of your teachers" Kathany told the baby, not that she could understand.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose gently grabbed the third baby and looked at her. Another scarlet haired child. She gently nuzzled her baby and kissed the top of it's nose as the infant began crying.

"Amber Rosalie Rhodes," Rose whispered as she looked at the newborn, "Wanna say hi to daddy?"

Claudia still stared at Kathany, not understanding anything.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Dirk stepped outside for a cigarette. The fact that Rose was giving birth made him realize just how soon he was going to be a father. As such, he was stressed. He could admit to himself that he had no clue how to raise a child. The only reason he wasn't pulling his hair out due to the stress was because he knew that he had enough money stashed away to take care of his child should the worst happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"Well, I have a zero percent chance of that happening since I have no one to create a child with." explained Hikari. She looked inside Rose's room to see that all the babies were delivered. She had a bit of a smile on her face then continued to talk to Caroline.
    "Three new lives were just born and they have a mother..............."An icy breeze started to surround her and the blissful feeling soon turned into sadness. Even though Hikari did not learn how to fully control her ice elemental power, she could at least control the distance so the babies would not be harmed.

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You never know you're still young." Caroline patted her shoulder inr eassurance.

"Well we can do what we were gonna do last night." Ellery smiled at Desiree as he held her close.

"Hey Amber." Alistair smiled sweetly at the baby before turning to Amber and chucklng. "I think Amber should hold her."

Blog Entries

Now Amber looked more surprised "Wait Amber.. Did you name her after me?" Amber asked her eyes widened a bit while looking at the third child.

"Oh come on, you have got to be joking" Kathany said which caused Amber to look at her. "I said that out loud didn't I?" Kathany asked. "I mean.. Whee, she named a baby after someone she hasn't interacted with much.. And I am going to shut up before I cause more trouble" Kathany stated as Amber still looked at her before turning back to Rose, she didn't know what was wrong with her but planned on finding out later. She heard what Alistair said

"Sure, it would be an honor" Amber said accepting to hold the baby.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I had this name picked out since I was a child," Rose stated as she looked at Alistair and Gale, "I love you."

Claudia could sense the tension that Kathany was emitting and began sobbing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No, Rose just likes the name Amber a lot." Alistair replied ot Amber as he handed her the baby. "She was dead set on it." Alistiar then looked at Rose. "I love you too."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose sighed happily as she looked at Maxine, Kathany, and Amber.

"Thank you guys so much," she replied, "I don't think I could've made it without you three."

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"You're right........"replied Hikari calming down.

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries

"Well, the name Amber is a pretty awesome name, isn't that right?" Amber asked little Amber. "See, some people think those with the name Amber will grow up.. well you are too young to know what, but that's not true, we grow up big and strong, and great battlers, you can bet you will be beating the pants off many Pokemon trainers" Amber said holding Amber now smiling upon on her. She looked up when the baby Kathany was holding starting crying.

"Oh no I am not mad at you, don't cry please? Come on, be calm, you are new to this world, be happy because it's a wonderful world" Kathany said sweetly trying to get her to stop. Amber was going to say something but she didn't want little Amber to begin crying, instead she said

"Just rock her a little and sing softly, that's what I used to do with my best friend's baby" Amber told her, Kathany looked at her now.

"I know what I am doing, you aren't the only one that can do things" Kathany retorted, she didn't like the way she was acting but she couldn't help it, something inside was just causing her to lash out. Sighing she rocked the baby a little and sung to her.