Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 241

Page 241 of 544 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dirk went on the offensive. It was time for him to end this fight. He fired off two quick fire slashes before dropping into the shadows. He appeared right in front of the woman with his blades on fire. His relentless slashes were practically invisible to the naked eye but these attacks were not reckless. Dirk was a true professional and every movement was perfectly choreographed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"No..." Alice growled when she slapped Jabber in the face, "Get away from me! My heart belongs to Jared!"

"Thank you..." Rose whimpered before letting out a scream of pain and burying her face into Alistair's back while she sobbed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Out of reflex, Zephyr made ice armor that covered half of her body. The half Caroline was standing next to.

Kuroki coldly laughed. "Strongest demon?! What a pisser!" The humanoid laughed out as her mirror glowed brightly in Chinese/Japanese characters. "You are just a overgrown lizard compared to the REAL strongest demon!" She exclaimed.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The woman dodged the slashes swiftly before kicking at Dirk's hands so as to smack his swords aside. She then jumped up high into the sky.

"Sorry." Caroline apologized to Zephyr.

"Jared's dead." Jabber stated before smacking Alice and throwing her down onto the ground. He then turned around to look at Kuroki. 'So you're still alive."

Jared gritted his teeth and groaned. He saw Alice lying on the floor as well as Elise, blood coming out of her chest. He clenched his fists, his eyes and memory flashing to that moment, his mother and how he had lost it no matter what he did; how his family had treated her and how he had been unabled to do anything.

"If I could do it..." Jared gritted his teeth. He couldn't stop it anymore, he had to accept it all and fight even if it killed him. "Jabber!" Jared slammed his fist down on the ground his eyes becoming completely slit before his hair suddenly lifted up on its own and them pointed back. Fangs grew out as a powerful roar came out from his mouth, the roar being heard throughout the academy and the surrounding area.

Suddenly a large explosion of crimson flames erupted from around Jared, causing Jabber to jump back and gasped. "Is this it? his awakening."

Jared roared and slammed both of his legs down before moving them apart. Red colored scales grew out of the top of his hands and went up to his arms and shoulders till they reached his cheeks. His hair was pointing back and was spikier now and his fangs stuck out. There were red colored flames surrounding hands as he looked at Jabber who was no stepping back in fear after feeling Jared's increasing power surge.

"There's no way I mea...I knew he would be...but not like this." he gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Jabber." Jared muttered, suddenly appearing in front of Jabber. "Boo." he muttered before slamming his fist on Jabber sending him rocketing through the academy and crashing with the train station.

"What's wrong?" Alistair said as he held on to her.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Alice rubbed her cheek when she saw what had happened to Jared. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Jared..." she whispered softly.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I can't take this pain anymore!" Rose sobbed, "Just make it go away!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Van handed Alistair one of the Devil Star bottles to Alistiar and allowed himt o feed it to Rose slowly.

Jared looked at Alice for a moment before he turned back around. The only thing in his mind was Jabber and his desire to make him pay. Jared leapt off landing right onto the train station. "Damn you!" he heard Jabber scream before dodging a blast of golden flames. "You're the weak one!" he roared as he kept firing, only for his attacks to be dodged. "I'm the one that won before I'm the one that should ki..." his speech was stopped by Jared's leg as it slowly kicked onto Jabber's face before sending him flying through the barrier and rolling around on the rail tracks.

"Damn it Jared." Ellery grinned. "Nice."

"Jabber is getting kicked around." Gale frowned at this.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose began drinking from the vial of devil star. Her pain was still at it's worst, as tears fell from her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice felt numb at this point. All she was worried about was Jared's safety and well-being. She walked over to Elise and began chanting a simple prayer as she began to try and heal Elise's wounds.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Kuroki was in awe. "Akai Seiryū no Honō..." She whispered, smiling as she looked on, turning back to her normal form.

Dante decked Gray across the face with a powerful knuckle-duster. "Knew he had it in him." The mutt said, smiling as he looked at Jared.

Zephyr held up her hand. "It's alright." The ice devilress said, then fired an icicle at the woman Dirk was fighting without looking.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elise looked up at Alice weakly. "You okay?"

"It will be okay." Alistair reassured.

"All right, with this our counterattack begins!" Caroline roared before she charged at Riley and slashed the wall off with her flames. Riely gritted his teeth before wrapping his arms around two large ice guards and throwing two fists at her. Unfortunately he was soon greeted by a blast of flames from Caroline.

Gale finally thrusted his blade down, firing a powerful tornado of wind at Ellery, he wanted to finish the young student off quickly so that he could help the rest of his comrades.

"It ends here." Ellery stated before opening the hands a bit. The wind from the strike slowly began to be absorbed by Ellery as he breathed in and raised his combined hands. "Now, sail through the skies, Gale Cutter!" he yelled before thrusting his hands down and firing a powerful and large slash of wind.

"That's a basic attack." Gale fired another current of wind at the slash. Something else happened though, instead of the slash weakening it actually became stronger and bigger. "What!?" Gale gasped as he tried to desperately block it but his wind was being absorbed. "No....

"See ya." Ellery clicked his fingers as the slash cut Gale's right half from the shoulder down as well as his right leg, the man standing perplexed as he finished seeing the slash going past him. "I named it after you, I hope you liked it." he grinned.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'll be fine," Alice answered, "I'm more worried for Jared..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rose sobbed as she continued drinking the liquid devil star.

Blog Entries

Zephyr slid in on her knees and sliced at Riley's legs after growing out her ice claws.

"Alright, little bro!" Dante yelled, ecstatic over Ellery's win.

Blog Entries

Cooper and Desiree stood watching. "Is she going to be okay now? Is there anything else we can do?" Desiree asked softly looking more concerned, Cooper looked out the window for a moment wondering if people like Ellery and Amber were okay, or if his newly evolved Lairon he left behind was still alright.

"I am sure she will be, it's the others that are a worry" Cooper assured Desiree placing comforting hands on her, he could tell she was worried too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Gothitelle as her ally again, Kathany was swiftly teleported with Cacturne and Gothitelle to the surface where she saw the battle with Jared and Jabber, then Elise and Alice. "Oh god, is she going to be okay?" Kathany asked running over to Elise with her two Pokemon behind her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk didn't panic when she took to the skies. When she jumped, he simply took his sawed off shotgun off of his back and with one fluid motion took aim and squeezed off two booming shots as his opponent tried to flee. "Looks like dragon boy finally grew a pair." Dirk murmured to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes I'll be okay Kathany, thanks." Elise smiled as she looked at Kathany. She then looked at Alice. "Jared's dragon blood has finally awakened, he had been keeping it back because he didn't want to lose himself to it." she said with a worried smile. "Now what's left is to see what happens." she stated worringly. "Though right now he's onle 25% awakened so hopefully he should still keep his senses."

"Are you feeling better?" Alistair wondered as he held on to Rose.

Jabber slowly lifted himself from the rails blood coming out of his mouth and, basically every where else in his body as he saw Jared walk towards him. He fired a powerful jet of golden flames at Jared, only for the flames to be countered by a wall of crimson flames. "How? how do you have this much strenght, you don't even like to fight!"

"I don't need to like it." Jared stated before vanishing and appeared in front of Jabber. "I'm fighting to protect." he said before grasping Jabber's face with his left arm and proceeded to throw a barrage of firy punches at Jabber's gut causing him to keep coughing blood out onto Jared before he was sent flying into the battle field by a blast of crimson flames.

The woman looked at the two bullets before stretching her arms out. Suddenly her body turned completely into clouds as the two bullets passed her without her even noticing.

Gale looked at Ellery, using what he had left to even stay alive. "How? it was a simple wind slash."

"The Gale cutter is a different kind of slash I originally got the inspiration for it from the attack Air Cutter my Honchrow uses." Ellery pointed out. "Unlike a normal wind attack which decreases when slammed against a surface or more wind this one actually absorbs the force of impact and becomes bigger and more powerful, not just that but I can gather it by absorbing wind and reflecting it as well when it reflects it becomes up to 10 times stronger than the original attack." he smiled at Gale for a moment.

Gale suddenly gasped, seeing small shining feathers gather around him. "What?"

"I am a mutt but me and my siblings are also special." Ellery smirk. "Since we all have the perfect combination between demon, human and angel blood in us."

Riley quickly replaced his slashed legs with legs made out of ice before kicking at Zephyr.

Grey charged at Dante once more, his fist turning into clay and becoming larger as he threw a punch at Dante.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Hopefully," Alice sighed nervously.

-----------------------------------------

"It's taking some time," Rose sighed as she looked at Alistair, "We've got a rough two to three months to go if we're dealing with this now..."