Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 544 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"It usually depends on the weather. I can usually get any station unless it's really, really rainy." Eleanore said, completely seriously.

"I'm Enrique, and this is my sister, Eleanore." Enrique said, blowing another bubble.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: I think we should slow down so as to let others have time to post.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Blake, just calm down. There are plenty of things to do on a train trip if you really look hard enough."

"Oh, you mean like gouging my eyes out? 'Cause that seems like a really appealing option right now."

"If you want to, then by all means. Matter of fact, I think the change would be quite the improvement."

"Shut up, Alban."

"I could say the very same to you. But you wouldn't listen, so neither will I."

Such banter was thrown back and forth with the speed and frequency of bullets, as Blake and Alban Lloyd sat in seats across from one another, each one of them giving each other a rather intense look. Both of them were, in reality, fairly bored. And, out of boredom, they usually spent their time making potshots at one another, more out of a lack for any better targets than anything else.

"Hey, Alban. D'you know anything about this 'Nebula Academy' our folks kept blabbing about?"

"Nope, but if it's one another one of those goddamned private schools, I may have to take up the suggestion you brought up earlier. And besides, not having eyes does have one nice advantage to it: I won't have to look at your hideous mug again."

"Oh, well you're a fine one to talk. Tell me, is rubbing your face into the contents of the nearest dumpster part of your daily hygiene routine? Because with that kind of face, I don't know how else you could possibly go about making it look that bad...unless, of course, you're not even trying."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're being too loud," Ellery deadpanned as he turned to look at the two twins that were talking. "You're overshadowing what I say and that's no good," he shook his head before frowning.

Blog Entries

The two stopped mid-rant, and they both turned to face Ellery. And they both had particular devious smirks on their faces as they finally found something to relieve them of their boredom.

"Being too loud? And you're tellin' me that you want us to shut our mouths just so you can say what you want to say? What sort of authority d'you think you have, anyways?" Blake accused with no lack of hostility in his voice.

"Blake, shut up," Alban said, quickly silencing his brother. "I think what my brother here is trying to say is that you're being just the slightest bit rude, and that it would be really nice if you would stop acting as if you can tell us what to do...oh, for fuck's sake, who am I kidding? Close that little mouth of yours right now before we have to do it for you."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Sheesh." Daphne heard the conflict behind her. "Boys... so immature." She muttered under her breath.

Dirk just laughed. "You really shouldn't be surprised by us at this point." He remarked with a smile.

"That's not helping." Daphne did smile a bit though.

"Apparently it is." Dirk looked pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Rejected," Ellery stated, making an X with his arms as he looked at the two. "If you guys are going to talk then at least talk in a way so that others can be heard as well," he shrugged and leaned back against his seat. "As for shutting my mouth, if you don't do it then why should I?" Ellery shrugged nonchalantly while scratching the back of his neck.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"You think they'll actually throw punches on the train?" Daphne asked Dirk, who shrugged.

"I hope they do." He laughed. "I could use some entertainment."

"But it would be so... amateur." Daphne sounded horrified.

"I know... watching kids flail at each other is hilarious." Dirk started laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: By the way what's happening with Ellery, Blake and Alban is happening in a different train from what's happening in Jared's Eleanor's and Enrique's.

Blog Entries

Cooper sat on the train, a few seats down from Alice who he was staring at a little bit, his Aron was sitting next to him. "She seems pretty don't you think?" Cooper whispered to Aron staring at Alice, he couldn't help it, anytime he saw a girl his urges started rising, and it didn't always have to be a pretty one either.

"Maybe I should say hello?" Cooper questioned, his urges wanting to go over there, he hated being an Incubus but it was something he couldn't control often, while he could by sleeping with multiple girls, doing it here and having to see the same ones every day might not be a good idea. Cooper went to stand up but Aron jumped around to face him.

"Aron! Aron!" Aron warned him, his Pokemon had gotten used to his condition, in particular his Jynx which he wasn't sure why and even made sure he didn't always go for the girl, even sleeping with many girls to control the beast within could end up with the girl dead.

"Guess you are right, I just hope I can control it" Cooper whispered sitting back down and trying not to look at any other girls and stared outside.

OOC: Are the teachers on the trains as well or at the school?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I wasn't asking about how many channels, I was asking about clarity." Calvin said. "Is it hi-def, or would I be watching static?"

"Leave her alone. You're not funny." Camille said, pounding him. "I'm sorry about him. He likes cracking lame jokes."

"It's called deadpan snarking." Calvin muttered, rubbing his head.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Mona disliked being cooped up in the tiny train cars but she supposed that it could not be helped. Trying to get comfortable in her seat at the rear of a train, Mona shifts around and covers herself with a wing as she goes back to sleep....

Blog Entries

"First of all, I don't give two shits about whatever it is you're trying to say," Blake said. "And secondly, for crying out loud, this is a public train. I'm pretty damn sure that I have the right to be as loud as I need to be, 'specially when it comes to trying to get my words through that thick head of yours. Though, seeing as that head was more than likely empty to begin with, that may be pointless."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're right," Ellery nodded his head and leaned. "Back it is public and you can talk as loud as you want," he stated while shrugging. "Though that means I can do so as well."

Jared just deadpanned at the conversation before turning around and looking towards Alice. "Hello," he said shyly.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice heard someone and turned around to see Jared.

"Oh, hello," she greeted sweetly as a soft, innocent smile appeared on her face.