Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 165

Page 165 of 544 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"You could've just said no and I would've done it myself," Rose began crying once again.

---------------

Alice was nervous too, but she grabbed onto Jared's hand to try and calm herself down.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I don't know." Naomi shrugged.

"I just have to take care of you." the teenager said as he began to bring his sword out. He charged forward while holding onto his sword and slashing at the group, firing a powerful current of wind. "Out of the way." Ellery jumped in front of them before pushing them back as the slash fell on his back, causing hiim to scream as blood came out from the gash on his back.

"Thanks." Jared blushed deeper.

"Rose." Alistair grabbed a hold of her and kissed her. "I do want to do this it's just that it sort of surprised me cause I thought couples bought these things later."

Blog Entries

Luna screamed as he came at them before Ellery got slashed. "Ellery!" Desiree screamed her eyes widened as she saw him fall. "You bitch what the hell did you do that for!" Desiree screamed angrily, the Pokemon around them suddenly went beserk.

"You are so going to pay!" Cooper said before looking at Luna. "I hope what you see next doesn't change your opinion of me" Cooper told her before he shot electricty at the teenager, it wouldn't be a massive shock but it still should hurt. "Machop, go and find a teacher and tell them Ellery has been hurt! Go find anyone! I will hold him off" Cooper demanded as Desiree and Cooper advanced on him, Luna fell to her knees by Ellery's side looking blown out by what she was seen.

"Don't die" Luna said to Ellery as Machop ran off from the scene, running to get a teacher.

"You use that skill of yours, I will get the sword!" Desiree ordered as Cooper nodded his head shooting more electricity at the boy.

Machop ran fast as he could through the city trying to find someone, one of the teachers from the school or Ellery's cousin. "Ma! Machop!" Machop shouted trying to find someone.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, let's get out of here I think I am tired out, maybe later we will come back" Amber suggested panting a little as Kathany nodded her head before looking at Naomi.

"Alright, I guess we will find out later" Kathany said smiling slightly as they started to go.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait." Ellery gritted his teeth and began to push himself off the ground before turning to face the teenager. "He's a wind user like me, I gotta fight him myself." he panted, blood rolling down his forehead as he looked at the teenager. "Cooper, take Desiree and Luna to a safe place I can hold this guy off." he zoomed towards the teenager and threw his fist at him. The fist was subsequently blocked by the man's sword as wind began to blow on both sides of them. "Who the hell are you?" Ellery hissed.

"Memento Mori." the teenager muttered before he spun around and kicked Ellery on the chin sending him flying high into the sky before following him along.

"Yeah." Noah nodded his head. Then he felt a powerful wave of energy course through him,a s if something bad was about to happen. 'Not good."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose kept crying as she shook her head.

"Sorry I'm even excited about having children then!" she sobbed.

---------------

"I know you're nervous and scared," Alice explained, "I am too, but I was hoping that it might help."

Blog Entries

"Alright, but I am leaving Jynx with you and I am not fighting you with that. Just let me know what this idiot wants" Cooper said knowing that Desiree and Luna could still be in danger, the teenager had lunged for the three of them as well, only Ellery had saved them, despite the two girls had nothing to do with Nebula.

"Are you crazy! I am not leaving you behind, mark my words he's dead!" Desiree screamed as Cooper grabbed her arm, she still tried running at him shaking her fist "Let me go! Let me at him! Now!" Desiree screamed but Cooper pulled her back.

"Stop it! He will be alright, we have a healer so everything will be alright, come on let's go!" Cooper ordered, he knew Alice was a healer but could still be risky, but Desiree didn't have to know that.

"Alright" Desiree said tears in her eyes, not wanting to leave him but knowing she had to, as Cooper led Desiree and Luna away from them, running back to the ice cream shop so they could retrieve Luna's car and bring it back to Ellery if he needed an escape route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong? I don't sense anything?" Amber asked sounding confused, Kathany had no idea anything was wrong either.

"What's going on?" Kathany asked sounding scared as they walked out of the club, both girls waited to know what Noah was talking about.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"What is it?" Zephyr asked, looking at her uncle's face. Him looking worried was making her worried.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can feel it too." Naomi nodded her head solemnly.

"They finally decided to make their first move...Memento Mori." Noah muttered.

Ellery panted and looked at his opponent as the two of them hovered above the city. "You're a real pain in the ass, ruining my day when it was going so well." Ellery snickered at him before he vanished and reappeared behind him. "Take this!" he screamed and threw his left leg forward, firing a powerful jet of wind at the teenager.

The teenager slashed down against the current before cutting through it. "Ellery Ferrer III son of Carey Ferrer and Zeke Warring and a member of the Triad Alliance." the teenager stated as a smirked went along Ellery's face.

"That's the name we gave our family after all this years, we figured we might as well make something out of it but it's not that well known." Ellery pointed out and held his hands forward, causing tornadoes to start spinning around his hands. "Now why don't you tell me who you are!" Ellery yelled before charging forward at him.

"My name is Gale, and that is all you need to know." Gale answered before he held his sword up to the ski, causing wind to start surrounding it. "Xix's roar!" he yelled before he slashed downwards once more. Ellery's eyes opened wide as he saw the sword come down on him.

The clash created a loud explosion of wind that rang throughout the whole city along with Ellery's scream of agony as his body was slashed all over from the wind and his body began falling down to the floor. "The blood of a warrior has no match." Gale stated coldly as he watched Ellery fall.

"I know." Jared smiled. At that moment he proceeded to hear the explosion and turned to look at the buildings, only to gasp as he saw the explosion occurr. "Damn it." he muttered.

Shin gasped for a moment before he began running out of the palace. "Damn it that idiot!" He screamed as he began running out and turned to the sky. "They alreayd started, Memento Mori."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"What's that?" Alice asked worriedly.

Rose saw the explosion.

"What in the hell?" Rose growled.

Blog Entries

"When the hell is someone going to tell me what's going on! I don't..." Luna trailed off when she looked up, Desiree and Cooper did as well making Desiree gasp, they could see Ellery floating above the city. "H-How?... Wait.. Is he one of those people? And you!" Luna said pointing to Cooper.

"Look there are some things Desiree should have told you when she moved in with you" Cooper said glancing at Desiree. "But yes, we are people who have powers, or part demons... I am an Incubus" Cooper said as Luna's eyes widened.

"And I am an Succubus" Desiree said softly hoping that she wouldn't regret it before they heard the explosion and felt the wind, Luna screamed as Cooper held her tight looking back up at the sky.

"No.. Oh no.. Is he falling?" Desiree screeched as she saw Ellery falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Memo what?" Amber asked as Kathany said "Come again?" Kathany questioned before the explosion occured, the people in the club could be heard screaming and there were commotion. "Oh god isn't that one of our students!" Kathany screamed pointing to the sky, seeing Ellery as he started to fall.

"He's falling. Crap, Hydreigon catch him!" Amber commanded pulling out the pokeball and throwing it into the sky. Hydreigon burst out of the pokeball and flew towards Ellery but it wasn't clear if Hydreigon would make it in team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Machop kept running until it crashed into Gothitelle who had just stood on the pavement before glaring at him, however it was shortlived when the two heard the explosion. "Goth?" "Ma?" the two asked staring up at the sky where Ellery fell, they could see a Hydreigon flying up from another section of the city towards him.

OOC: Will be going in about an hour or so, just letting you know.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"What?" Dirk was confused. "What's the what now?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Memento Mori... 'remember death' in Latin." Zephyr explained, running outside with Lexie, looking to the sky.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Daphne." Dirk breathed out before dropping into the shadows.

He reappeared on the streets next to Daphne, who was loaded down with shopping bags. "Dirk?!?" She was stunned.

"We have to go!" Dirk shouted as he took her hand. "Now!" He vanished again, reappearing in a small apartment a few moments later.

"Why are you..." Daphne started to ask but Dirk cut her off. "No time!" He shouted before vanishing once more, this time reappearing next to Zephyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Looks like Ellery's starting to fall." Shinn gritted his teeth. "We have to head over there." he said before looking at Lexie and Zephyr. "I'll explain on the way."

Ellery turned to the Hydreigon and reache dout for it, unfortunately he was unable to reach and as thus kept falling. 'Gotta...stop it." he mtutered weakly before putting his arms to gether and crashing down on the ground, using a blast of wind to stop and cushion the fall.

"I don't know but it doesn't look good." Alistair shook his head as he saw what was going on.

"I don't know." Jared stated nervously

Blog Entries

Zephyr growled at the sight of her bloodied brother. Her eyes flared dark red and blasted forward, damaging the ground as she ran. She followed the scent of his blood to Ellery's side. "Brother, who dared to do this to you?" She demanded, her hair floating as ice started to form on her body.

Kuroki was using a mirror and was muttering in Japanese, eyes closed as mana flowed around her and made her glow violet.