Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 12
Page 12 of 544 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

OOC: I'll make one. Just a sec.

Enrique noticed that the female of the pair of twins he had met earlier was being spoken to by some dude. She seemed a tad bothered, so Enrique went over.
    "Hey, how's your bro's arm doing?" He asked her.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I dunno. Calvin's how's your arm?" Camille asked, hiding her annoyance at the fact that people were gathering around them and talking to them.

"It's fine. Alice healed it." Calvin replied.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries

"Just making sure you're okay." Enrique said, looking around. "I wonder where they get their funding..."

My RPs:
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Just have the teachers appear for now we'll figure that later.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Of course. After all, one must be truthful to an angel." Trey said, bowing lightly to Camille.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That guy works fast," Ellery stated curiously while scratching his chin.

Blog Entries

"Riiight. Except I'm a mage, not an angel." Camille said shyly, twirling a lock of hair on her finger.

Calvin was in awe that someone would flirt with Camille with him standing right there. People who did that generally had a surplus of audacity, or a lack of pertinence. He just stood with his back turned, waiting for the boy to either make a move or notice him, whichever came first.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay cool, been waiting for mine to appear lol

Cooper had been listening to the conversations of the other students, casually wondering which girl he could sleep with, as the urges were still within him. However that changed when in the front with the other teachers stood Amber Fireheart, Cooper was captivated by her soon as he saw her, she looked ravishing beautiful, well to him since girls looked different to him then to others, and his Incubus urges also had to do with what kind of person they were, like Mage or Half Angel as well. It was like his soul was on fire, all he wanted to do was kiss her, ravage her and sleep with her.

Of course Cooper had no idea what her name was, and was determined to find out. "I figure out who I want to sleep with... Her" Cooper said, he didn't care how old she was or if he was a student and she was a teacher, he wanted her.

"Aron!" Aron disagreed trying to pull his jeans to stop him from moving, but Cooper moved leaving Aron standing there looking annoyed as Cooper watched her, she didn't say anything presumably waiting a time for introductions.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All of you will have the same classes for your freshman year but in different orders so it'll be best for you to meet your teachers," Shinn stated before he saw Amber stand up. "Well at least she took the initiative in this, saves me the trouble," Shinn shrugged casually. "Okay Amber present yourself to the students or whatever you wanna do."

Blog Entries

It looked like Camille was being bothered by the dude. And Calvin. Enrique wondered if he should intervene. He didn't like fighting...But he also didn't like people who bothered his friends. Were Camille and Calvin really his friends? He stroked his chin thoughtfully. Meanwhile, up on stage, Enker shifted the toothpick in his mouth to the side.

My RPs:

Blog Entries

"Thank you sir" Amber said politely before turning to the students in front of them. "Hello students I am Miss Amber Fireheart, a Mage who specializes with fire, and I will be teaching Battle styles and doing practical battles in person, to train up your Pokemon" Amber introduced herself.

"I hope that this experience will help you during the battles in the future, both of Pokemon and with your own abilities" Amber added before standing down finishing her introduction.

Cooper found her more alluring when she spoke like an Angel, yet she was a Mage, and discovering she must have a form of fire power was more attractive to Cooper, afterall flames were hot. "She's the one I could be with" Cooper whispered moving forward until he was standing in the front, but she had already sat down, he watched her for a moment before paying attention to Mr. Shinn.

OOC: Was it actually accepted that she was a Battle teacher? I asked because it was close to Combat style.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Wow, stuff with our Pokémon. This'll be fun, right, Calvin?" Camille said.

"Indeed." Calvin said, acting in his usual blunt manner.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elise watched carefully while Amber sat down before she proceeded to stand up. She shifted he glance around the freshmen for a while, as if looking for someone. Jared looked away once she was able to find him. "So he really came,' she muttered. "My name is Elise Scale and I'll be teaching you guys Combat 101 in my class you will fight with your abilities in play so that you can learn to use them in battle," she stated before passing her hand through the side of her hair. "I'm a Dragon Species and I can use electricity so always be ready for a shock."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Great, fire." Zephyr said, then took out her hand and sprayed a cold mist on her.

"Ah, technicalities. Listen, I'm completely free right now. Maybe later we could hang out?" Trey said, shuddering when he heard Elise speak of her lightning element.

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Dirk looked around at his fellow students. He felt a wave of incubus pheromones coming off of one of them and he noticed that Daphne had already turned away.

"You noticed too." He laughed at her facial expression.

"Uncontrolled incubi are the worst." She muttered, clearly irritated.

In the back of his mind Dirk was noting which teachers used which elements. He'd have fun with that information when the time came.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B