Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Haze View Post
    Heritage: 1/4 human, 1/4 Angel, 1/4 Devil, 1/4 Succubus
    I thought you said all angel spots were taken, man?

Also, his mother must have been a very good sport.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

They were taken because I had one reserved for myself.

And kind of his mother is the same one as Zephyr so generally he's one of the siblings Zephyr has to look after or beat around for being an idiot.

Blog Entries

That's not quite what I meant, but cool story all the same, bro.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know what you meant that's what the kind of part was for.

Blog Entries

Name: Enker Nelson
    Sexuality: Gay, and happily married.

Heritage: Incubus.
    Ability: While normally he'd be able to inspire lust in anyone, he now wears a ring that turns that power off ever since getting married. Now, he simply has amazing strength. Most demons are pretty strong, but Enker is insane. He has many times accidentally ripped a door off of it's hinges while trying to open it.

Appearance: Being an incubus, Enker is quite attractive. He has silky black hair styled in a ponytail, and his dark skin is completely unblemished. He has very pretty green eyes, and is quite physically fit. He normally dresses in a leather jacket and a grey shirt. His denim jeans are dark grey, and he wears combat boots.

Personality: One thing one should know about Enker: He's very manly. He smokes like a fiend (Except in front of students, who he doesn't want to be a bad influence on), loves to fight, and never, ever cries. He does care about his students. He just shows it by beating the tar out of 'em to make them tougher.

Class: Power control.

Pokemon:
    He has a houndoom. It's more a pet than anything else.

History: He doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: Nope.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 17th April 2012 at 08:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

All right

Blog Entries

Yo dawg yo I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish but I'mma change my teacher's personality now because he's too much like Enrique.

Blog Entries

I think since we seem to need more teachers, I will create another, a older version of another I am using in a different academy (No, it's not Lane:P, admit it that was the first person that came to your head hehe).

Name: Kathany White

Sexuality: Bisexual

Heritage: Earth Mage

Ability: Kathany is able to deal with many things dealing with the Earth, able to create small tremors and roots that could trap a person.

Appearance: Kathany is about 5'6 tall, She has light blond hair with a red tint in them. with blue eyes that seemed to have a green tint in them, her face had some freckles and was round shape, her skin took on a light color, and she wore black glasses as well. She was thin but not anorexic. Kathany offer wears basic color shirts such as red, blue, white or black with the occasion cute Pokemon on them, she wears faded blue jeans and white sneakers,

Personality: Kathany is known as a sweet, innocent and shy girl who confides mostly in her Pokemon then other people, but she does have an confident side which makes people wonder if it's an act or a shield to stop herself from getting hurt. She can be bubbly and joyful caring about everything around her. She battles well but she hates seeing her Pokemon get hurt too much.

Class: Caring for Pokemon (For the Irony, you will see)

Pokemon:
    Gothitelle
    Vulpix
    Liligant
    Houndour
    Galvantula
    Cacturne

History: Kathany was born in Sinnoh to her parents in Eterna City. Her mother's sister also had a daughter a few years after Kathany's birth named Iris (Not related to the Iris in the game/anime), Kathany and Iris, despite later going on different paths were best friends and did everything together and still are best friends. When they both reached ten their parents gave them a different Pokemon, a Gothita for Katherine and a Solosis for Iris, they both cherished their first Pokemon and during their off school hours, trained every day and night in their spare times. They both went on catching many Pokemon as they could during the years. A Vulpix and a Petili for Kathany while Iris caught a Charmander and Starly.

Kathany's first ever Pokemon was one she always cherished and never did nothing without, her and Gothita were like Iris and herself, not able to be separated. However one day after Kathany's 12th birthday her Gothita evolved when a battle with a Hydreigon went spiraling out of control, however she just won before fainting. Kathany was happy for her new Pokemon before it was soon short sighted, her new Gothorita was different, it acted hateful towards everything and everyone, but it didn't stop Kathany as she tried to help it through whatever her problem was, during a battle with Iris's Solosis soon after found the Pokemon evolving once more.

Soon as she did, the new Gothitelle turned against Kathany and attacked her, just managing to return Gothitelle, helped by her recently caught Vulpix appearing and defending Kathany along with Solosis and Iris she found herself scared. Iris urged to tell her what happened to her parents but Kathany refused and made her pinkie swear nobody would ever know.

So over the next year with Iris finding a path to Christianity and Kathany discovering she was bisexual when she developed a crush on Gardenia, the Eterna Gym Leader and a traveling trainer, she hid the truth about Gothitelle. However it was hard as the Pokemon started appearing out of it's pokeball by herself just to torment Kathany or someone else, she was disobedient and hateful, especially when Kathany turned sixteen and got a Petili. By this point Kathany was terrified of the Gothitelle line after a bully told her this was what they really were and she couldn't save it, but she refused to abandon or give it up.

Once Kathany turned 17 she was sent to an academy while Iris got to go to another academy, the two bidded each other farewell and promised to keep in touch. Kathany also had a fourth friend, an Houndour that came to her rescue with a Dark Pulse against her Gothitelle who cornered her and was about to use Psybeam before Houndour rescued her, now with a super effective friend, Kathany caught him in hopes she could tame Gothitelle again, that her fear would disappear and she would finally be friends with her again. It was also at eighteen Kathany and Iris discovered they had powers, of Fire and Earth. Earth being for Kathany and they came from a long line of Mages who were dormant until Iris and Kathany, Iris left for anther place but Kathany went on practicing for a while.

Although it was useful, Kathany didn't like having powers too much and toned her usage, not using it as much as she probably should have, and using it against Gothitelle only made things worse then they were.

However as the years went on it seems Kathany could not tame Gothitelle, whatever her problem is, wasn't solved but she couldn't give her up, she went to University for teaching and had to deal with the irruptions, lucky she became a teacher, however she was going for caring for Pokemon, hoping that this would somehow teach Gothitelle she was not her enemy.

After she was twenty eight, she met a woman named Katherine and wanted to date her, however it did not go as planned as she was a fragile woman, who eventually ended up with an ex wife of hers, Kathany realized these two could not be separated and left for another place.

Now her 30th birthday she is to teach at Nebula Academy, and feels scared considering what may happened. Knowing she would teach Kathany caught two more Pokemon incase she needed them for Gothitelle. Cacturne and Galvantula, both super effective against Gothitelle, Kathany knew this would anger her more but it was the only way to protect herself and those around her until she could help Gothitelle through her issues.

Kathany also evolved her Petilil.
    Other:
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 17th April 2012 at 09:10 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Agent Gryphon; We already have two other ice users.
    Last edited by Serenity; 17th April 2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: We use semi-colon now when mentioning. XP

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Name: Rose Bedingfield
    Sex: Female
    Orientation:Heterosexual
    Heredity: Vampire
    Ability: Rose has the ability to shape shift. This can help when she's dealing with situations where she has to be undetectable. She also has the ability of hypnotism, in which she can control her foe at whim, and paralyze them. In desperate situations, she can bite her foes to either freeze their internal organs, or poison them as their body burns and rots at an alarming rate. However, the bites do use a bunch of her energy, and require her to rest until she gets the strength back up. Also, the bites are only in life-or-death combat situations, and in no means are used otherwise. Along with hypnotism, she can read people's emotions. It helps her when dealing with her students and in her classroom.

Appearance: Rose stands at about 5’8, and has soft, feminine curves. Her skin is pale, and her face is a heart shape with ruby red lips, and an innocent smile. Her eyes are chocolate brown with charcoal eyeliner and mascara making them stand out. She has long, vibrant, bold, curled, scarlet hair that falls to the midst of her back. Her outfit is a white, button-up blouse, a navy blue, flowing knee-length skirt, and nude open-toed heels.

Personality: Despite her fashionable appearance, Rose is actually very innocent and sweet. She is a big hopeless romantic, and often goes around playing cupid for people. She’s also clumsy and makes mistakes from time to time, but that hasn’t stopped her from doing her best. While she is on the bad side, Rose isn’t one for conflict or drama. She would rather be neutral and stay out of situations, but if that fails, she tries to use love tactics to stop the quarreling. At night, you’ll either find her writing poetry or singing love songs. Her calm disposition makes her easy to get along with, but people also find her to be annoying. Her favorite season is Winter and her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. She tends to be a little more agitated in the summer heat, so she stays inside.

Backstory (Definitely a work in Progress): Rose Marlene Bedingfield was born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. She grew up with a family that had some decent money, so she had most of her wants and desires. Even with an education, specializing in literary arts, creative writing, and English, she wasn’t happy. At age 21, she sought out on a journey to discover what she was really looking for. She had set sail for Hoenn, and had participated in contests. However, she still wasn’t happy. She spent three years in Hoenn, competing in contests and battles, trying to fill the void in her life. It failed as well. On her way back from Hoenn, she was involved in an accident that resulted in her getting amnesia. It took a few years, but she has recovered most of her memory. However, she tends to forget short-term things. In an attempt to start a new life, she got her teaching degree and began teaching in various schools. However, her vampire abilities made it difficult when the temperatures were getting hotter(and in direct sunlight). While it doesn't kill her, it makes her incredibly weak and her powers are rendered useless. So, through a few chambers, she heard about Nebula Academy. She decided to take her teachings there, as she was dealing with more than just human-kind.

Pokémon:

Evergreen the Leafeon (Male)
    Delilah the Clefable (Female)
    Melancholy the Froslass (Female)
    Moo the Mamoswine (Male)
    Alexandria the Flareon (Female)

NOTE: She teaches writing classes.

Blog Entries

Would an Earth Mage be alright? She's able to deal with earth stuff like Earthquakes and using roots to stop people, but because she never really trained herself she's not that powerful to create devastating disasters.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

They're both accepted, now go do the introduction posts.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567