Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

Weaken them more then, he's still not supposed to be too strong at the start anyways.

Blog Entries

Orright, orright, he needs to be in natural light to activate his powers. If there isn't any light from the sun or stars around, he can't use any of his abilites. That good? I'd prefer not to actually get rid of any of his current powers if I can avoid it.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Turn the nullification down, make the barrier a bit easier to break and make him weak on cloudy days and we've got a deal.

Blog Entries

I'll just get rid of the barriers that don't form around a solid object, then.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

All right then I'll accept that.

Blog Entries

But I can make it so he learns to create those later, right? 'Cause it'd be super cool if he could fight bad guys by summoning fists of light to punch them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I'll think about it.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I think it'll be more fun for everyone if I ditch the armor and nullifying stuff and bring back his other stuff. That cool? I'm sorry I am an indecisive person who ruins everything. :P
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th March 2012 at 07:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Reserve me, buddy.

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Name: Vesper Carteman
    Sexuality: Bi

Heritage: Demon (Werewolf)
    Ability: Some control over transformations, short term memory dampening (able to make people forget things in her presence, such as the fact she is there)

Appearance: Wears a black overcoat over her purple shirt, and her hair has purple streaks in it. She is about one meter fifty. Her eyes have a hint of mischeif in them. She wears make up alot.

Personality: The best way to describe Vesper is this-semi-sociopathic. She does have emotions- but she does, however, have very little conscience or morality. She lies with ease, and often does things she really should not. Thievery, Mitching, you name it.

But all of this trouble-making side is more of a blanket over her real self. The real Vesper is an emotionally fragile person, and breaks down if to much pressure is placed upon her. If insulted, or reminded about her past, she will act with Gusto and Cheek to spare- but inside, more often than not, she is crying.

Birthplace: England

Pokemon: None.

History: Vesper was born a werewolf. At first, she did not know that this curse was a terrible thing- it was something natural, she didn't know any different way to live. But when she started going to school she realised something was very wrong with her.

Her friends would abandon her within a month, and no-one would ever come to her sleep overs. She asked her mother what was wrong with her, if she was a bad person. The answer was what turned her into the person she is today.

She rarely makes friends, and her sociopathic outlook on life is but a mask. She has learned to control her transformations to a certain extent. But every full moon, she has no choice. This Academy has helped her realise that she is not the only person to have her condition, but she is still ashamed of it.

Others: anything else you'd like to add.

Is this OK?
    Last edited by Mister Insufferable; 31st March 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Slendermodio: Accepted

@Rider_Fanatic: reserved

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Any given date for start ups?

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

Name: Thomas Lyon
    Sexuality: Straight

Heritage: Human (Mage)
    Ability: His main ability is teleporting, but he has learnt to move things with his hands and that’s really it.

Appearance: Thomas thinks he looks just like another generic college student. He’s fairly normal height at 5 foot 8. He has short back and sides but the top of his brown hair is kept sort of long with a fringe which he spends quite some time in the morning washing and doing his hair up with some product. He has hazelnut eyes as well. His choice of clothing is also very generic, termed by him. Mainly just high street trends like Toms, chinos, T-Shirts etc.

Personality: Thomas is not exactly mischievous but a little adventurous. He likes to play a few pranks here and there and get into trouble and things he shouldn’t but overall he’s an alright guy. He can study and work when he wants to, but otherwise he’s mostly just enjoying life without much care.

Birthplace: Batley, Yorkshire, UK

Pokemon: Breloom, Murkrow Donphan, Volbeat

History: Thomas is a fairly normal guy. Born into a family who owns a business making jams, he doesn’t exactly struggle with money but he’s not a flipping millionaire. When he was strong he went to a local school and started collecting his Pokemon. He would go with his mates and make dens and go on missions. This adventurous side carried on with him until today as he likes to sometimes cause an odd bit of mischief here and there. He left his secondary school with the minimum of 5 A-C’s and decided to apply to Nebula Academy all the way in London, a total change to the environment he was brought up in.

Others: Not really…just that’s my home town lol.

Name: Bridget Wetherby
    Sexuality: Straight

Heritage: Half Angel
    Ability: Limited healing and masking pain instead of getting rid of it, being able to control light but being half human she needs a source, she cannot make light from thin air.

Appearance: Bridget is just less than six foot. Her tall figure is complimented with a nice simple hourglass figure. Her hair is a flaxen blonde and her eyes twinkling, emeralds. Her high cheekbones, dimples and full lips complete her facial features. Her choice of clothing tends to be very classic and chic then shocking, choosing class overall.

Personality: Bridget is by no means a snob. However after going to an all-girls private school and leaving with impeccable GCSE’s, she certainly was a popular one. This is turn led her to hang around with other popular girls. In a sense she’s elitist rather then snobby, as she just prefers finding people she can relate to. Otherwise she is quiet and not really influenced by others unless they challenge her.

Birthplace: Kensington, London, UK

Pokemon: Delcatty, Lapras, Mismagius, Ninetales

History: Bridget lives in the most posh area in London. Unsurprisingly her father is wealthy, owning his own electronics company and her mother in the catering industry. She has been accustomed to the finest since the very first day she was born.

She was sent to an all-girls private school where she excelled. Her popularity was quite high but she kept her ego down and stayed fairly humble for a posh girl. This was mainly because off her posh boyfriend who her parents had to first approve off. Along the years she had caught her Pokemon and after gaining very good GCSEs, her parents decided to give her the freedom of choosing were else to, believe that their daughter would survive in the world outside. Not surprising she chose Nebula Academy to go to which was again in London not far from her home in Kensington.

Other: She’s basically the posh girl and these two characters and she’s going to be thinking Thomas is just a country Northerner.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Slendermodio View Post
    Any given date for start ups?
    It's only been three days xD plus I don't give dates I just post it and tell you guys.

@Ecnatare: Accepted.

Blog Entries

@Stellar Haze ; Did it work lol? So do I wait for a start up thread now?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast