Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

This RP is a spin-off/sequel of my long running Sky Academy series. Which is different to all other Pokemon academy RPs for reasons that you will know once you read on.

NEBULA ACADEMY

Our world is a world with a lot of curiosity and mysteries that even we can’t understand. In this world where anything can happen without an explanation behind it you can find all kinds of different people and creatures.

In this world humans live alongside Pokémon, creatures that insight interest in the world and have become an important part of its culture. However, humans and Pokémon aren’t the only species that inhabit this planet.

Demons and Angels, two alternate species separate from humans. These two species are able to live in our society by taking the appearance of humans. Demons in turn come in multiple subspecies with ranging abilities depending on what they are. No one knows how these two came into existence but they have now become a part of the world and have been acknowledged by everyone.

A recent discovery over the years have also occurred in which it was revealed that humans also possessed the ability to unlock powers of their own. These powers vary depending on the personality and they grow along with the person. People with these abilities have been given the name of Mages.

That’s where Nebula Academy comes into place. A large academy located in London for people of all races and species to come and study. In this academy students will learn to control their abilities as well as gain basic knowledge of the world that will serve to help them later on in life. Whether it’s physical, psychologically, academically or socially no one will be left behind.

Now you have been chosen as one of the people allowed to enter Nebula Academy and a door of whole new adventures has now been opened to you.

GAMEPLAY

NEBULA ACADEMY

RULES

MY SIGN UPS

I'll be having another character but I'm tired xD

So I hope you sign up and enjoy xD

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones

I plan on getting in on this, but I don't have time to make the sign ups now.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Malice Calvin: You're reserved buddy.

Blog Entries

Sounds interesting so I am going to sign up as teacher and student. It didn't say but Teachers can be half angels right?

Name: Amber Fireheart
    Sexuality: Straight

Heritage: Human Mage
    Ability: Able to control fire, shoot flames from her palm at an enemy.

Appearance: Amber has long honey blond hair going past her shoulders, it's a bit curly at the end but also a little wavy. She is about 5'6 tall and average weight, but a tad skinny. She often wears normal clothes or a long skirt with a red, blue or maroon colored shirt, other times she wears jeans depending on what she wants to wear, her eyes are an ocean blue and she has light skin color.

Personality: Amber is known to be a good hearted person who stands up for people when needs to be, she will always try to help people much as she can although when she is ticked off enough, she has a temper. Amber is also a strong trainer who knows how to train Pokemon and treats them with love.

Birthplace: Alabama, US

Class: Pokemon Battle (If already taken, not sure if Combat Training you selected was the same thing? Then I go with Art).

Pokemon: Seviper, Vaporeon, Pidgeot (Shiny, if allowed), Blaziken, Vespiquen and Hydreigon

History: Amber was born in Alabama and was in there for 9 years of her life with her parents and younger sister before they moved to the region of Unova. Amber went through schooling with Torchic as a starter, although she hadn't started her journey yet and instead was an TV actress, appearing in some movies and TV shows although she wasn't as big as a star. Throughout her teenage years she caught a shiny Pidgey, found injured and alone and a Combee, when she turned eighteen she was given an Eevee who she trained very well and was one of her main Pokemon.

After she appeared in a TV series for three seasons and then her character was killed off, she decided to start on a Pokemon journey through Unova at the age of 25, during this she caught a Seviper and Deino and went on to challenge the eight gyms before entering the Pokemon League, she was 27 since she was training very hard and because of this she managed to get into the Top 3 of the Pokemon League but hadn't become the champion, having her team wiped out on the third last round by a much stronger team. She once again changed course of what she wanted to do and went to University to be a teacher and studied for a couple of years. Soon after her 30th birthday Amber discovered she had a power, a power of fire and was one of the new Mages about, and exploring her heritage discovered all of her family members were Mages and her last name was due to her ancestor Mia Fireheart,someone who knew of her power but never told anyone, so it was in secret until Amber was the first to discover it.

She trained her Pokemon and honed her own fire skills to become better, and perhaps help save the day as she planned to use it to become a superhero, she got a job in Nebula Academy after her 35th birthday and hoped she could help others just like her.

Other:

Name: Cooper Rivers

Sexuality: Male

Heritage: Incubus
    Ability: Able to seduce women and may suck on their life energy. Also able to use some electricity to shock someone.

Appearance: While Cooper is 16 he looks older then he does, like a 21 year old and is about 5'8 tall and is very muscly, he has a well toned body and a six pack. His hair is a brown color and spiked up, matching his brown eyes and light tanned skin. He is deemed very hot by many people.

Personality: Cooper is a mixture of a nice boy but a bad one as well, the way he was born he hated it and tried to be different, he has tried helping others but the lust of sex and women is too much and he tries to maintain the beast within him by having sex with a girl but not going so far to kill her, although it doesn't always work out and he hates himself for it.

Birthplace: Sinnoh

Pokemon: Jynx, Igglybuff, Aron and Machop

History: Cooper was born in Sinnoh to two parents were were an Incubus and a Succubus, a fact Cooper hated with vengeance. He hated having the same urges as his parents and tried to be normal. His first few years were easy since as a child he had no sexual urges at all. He befriended an Aron one day at eight and it quickly became his first Pokemon followed by a Machop, his parents disapproved of this and wanted him to be exactly like them, cruel and always hungering for lust, having sex with a woman and killing them, or a man for his mother.

However he ignored them until he was 12 when he started liking girls, he believed this was a normal thing and caught a Igglybuff to attract women to see him as cute, he was already handsome. However reaching 14 he was starting to get sexual urges, much worse then most teenagers and his parents told him this was the start. Cooper didn't want to believe it but near his fifteen birthday he was with a girl and he leaped on her, the two were going to have sex until the Incubus inside him had almost killed the girl, she made it out alive but never spoke and remained in an psychiatric hospital, Cooper hated it and kept trying to maintain it. Along the way he caught a Jynx and realized this may have not been the best idea but didn't want to abandon it.

So as he got older Cooper found a way to get out of it when he was with another girl and realized if he kept sleeping with a girl,, no matter the age, he would able to control the beast inside and the girl could live, he never wanted a committed relationship afraid what would happen so he just became a womanizer, and was enrolled in Nebula Academy, where he hoped it meant they could help him control his urges.

Others: anything else you'd like to add.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Hey, I'm new to the forums and I'm thinking of doing Roleplaying. Unsure where to start but this looks good as the Academy is set in London.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Agent Gryphon: Accepted

@Ecnatare: well you should give it a try.

Blog Entries

Ok I will, I'll start making up two characters.

Quick question, how did you do that thing with my name because I got a mention and it was from you and lead me here?

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

If you type @a persons name, you send them a mention. It's really convenient :)

It's the best way to alert someone to a post you want to make sure they see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Hide in Plain Sight: I'll assume you'll be reserving

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

I didn't think I even needed to say it haha.

But yeah, I'll be making multiple people (two students and a teach)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Thanks for that, so I'll like to reserve one male and one female student please

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

All right you're bot reserved.

Mother of God.

Werewolf? Are you asking for me to sign up. You are flat out asking for me to sign up
    I'll take two students. Is that OK?

Name: Derry Modio

Heritage- Half-Angel

Ability: Mildly Phsycic, able to air-step (solidify air under his feet as a substitute for flying)
    The Sixth Sense

Appearance: Derry has pale blue hair, with curls towards the back. His eyes are very wide and expressive most of the time- when he is feeling deceit, they often darken. His clothes are typically blue and orange- a blue over coat, red button shirt, porkpie hat and blue jeans.
    He is 1 meter 76 centimeters tall, somewhat heavy, and wears goggles on his head.

Personality: Derry is normally very talkative, and his voice is a deep, West England accent. He is very inquisitive,v and often picks objects of no due importance from the ground and studies them. He is fascinated by life and death, and his greatest fear is that when he dies, he will not be remembered.

Derry is intellectual, and a social outcast. He has odd tastes in music, and sonetimes stutters when trying to say something important. Normally, people describe Derry as charming and clever.

However, his personality is not pure. If someone annoys him, Derry will start acting with Deceit. He will ignore them, and act spitefully to them, chewing gum (which he hates) in their presence obnoxiously.

Birthplace- Undella Town, Unova

Pokemon: Ninja- Male Dewott
    Staraptor, Female

History: Derry was born in Undella Town in the Winter, unto a mother Angel and a Human Father. His mother, Marylinn, was a person who had never commited sin in her life- however, she died at childbirth.
    His father was not the most honest of men. While Derry was left with his grandparents, one of which was an angel, he picked up negative traits from his father in the short time they were alone together.

Derry soon became obsessed with life. This was due to, from a young age, his ability to see his mother. He has become unable to tell the difference between ghosts and real people.
    At the age of 13, Derry recieved an Oshawott and a single Pokeball. He used this Pokeball to catch a Starly.

Derry reads books such as The House Of Leaves.

My demon sign up will be here soon.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

All right, I'll give my verdict when you post it.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Calvin O'Brien

Heritage: Mage
    Ability: Altering gravity around him, superhuman strength and speed from training under higher gravity.

Appearance: He has fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, and a round face. He stands at 6'3" with a prominently muscular build. He wears a blue hat with a gray Poké Ball symbol, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, and blue shoes with gray trim.

Personality: Calvin is not a social person at all. His Aspergers combined with previous experiences with people prevents him from forging, let alone sustained a friendship with anyone but Camille. With a concerted effort however, he can put aside his antisocial tendencies and become a loyal companion to anyone, especially if they did something for him. Outside of his antisociality, he has a militaristic discipline, but is also quiet and laid-back. He has a tendency to make deadpan, snarky, and sarcastic remarks when someone leaves themselves open to it.

Birthplace: Castelia City, Unova

Pokemon: Umbreon (Female)

History: Calvin is the youngest in his family, along with his twin sister, Camille. They lived in Castelia City in a family of mages. The twin's powers alienated them from their normal peers. As such, they only socialized inside their family. When they came of age, they were sent to the Nebula Academy to further their powers and gain some social graces.

Name: Camille O'Brien
    Sexuality: Bi

Heritage: Mage
    Ability: Altering time and space, the latter allowing for a form of teleportation.

Appearance: Camille has a round face like Calvin, fair skin, long black straight hair that falls past her waist and is usually kept in a ponytail, and blue eyes. She stands at 5'9", and is significantly curvy for her age group. Black short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, black leggings, and black ballerina shoes.

Personality: Camille is antisocial, though not as much as Calvin. She can be quite friendly to some people. She shares the same militaristic discipline, but is also quiet and laid-back. When she isn't in a quiet mood, she is very sarcastic and snarky, but is more polite than Calvin. She is also very naive about most mature things.

Birthplace: Castelia City, Unova

Pokemon: Espeon (Female)

History:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast