Naruto: The New Era

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto: The New Era

Default Naruto: The New Era

Hello everyone! Decided I would try my hand at a Naruto RP. In it, You shall take the role of a young ninja, near the end of the academy. Well, here it is!

Rules: 1:All Bulbagarden rules
    2:Swearing is allowed. Just don't be droppin F-bombs in every sentence.
    3:If your character does get a relationship, keep it PG-13. I'm fine with just them makin out, but if it gets farther than that just PM me what happened. For gods sake, don't give me all the details. A simple "We did it" will suffice.
    4:GOOD GRAMMAR! I don't want it to be perfect, just don't make it look like a five year old wrote it. Seriously.
    5: DON'T F'IN GOD MOD!
    6: If you continuously fail to follow these rule, you will be banned from the RP.

The following is an excerpt from the journal of a Fire village Chunin, found dead in his home. Several pages were torn out when Anbu arrived. Writer may have had connections to mysterious cults.

Ninjas...dedicated to secrecy, the protection of their village. The Five Great Nations have finally recovered from the threat of Madara, and civilization is starting to prosper. Life is well. But new creatures are stirring. Strange demons...And what of the Akatsuki? They may have fallen, but there is now a gap to fill...What is that? I heard something. Probably my imagination. Well, I'm off t-

Blood covers remaining page. Rest of the pages are blank.

Name: (Simple.)
    Nickname: (If your character doesn't have one, don't put anything.)
    Gender: (Are you a boy or a girl? Hey, what's my grandsons name by the way?)

Weapon: (What does your character fight with?)
    Jutsu of choice: (What branch of jutsu do you excel in? Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.)

Personality: (What does your character act like? No one-liners, please.)

Appearence: (What does your character look like? What clothes do they wear? If you put a picture, put anything not within that picture.)

History: (What is your characters background? Don't just give one-liners.)

So mine would be;

Name: Zero Babylon
    Nickname:

Weapon: Katana
    Jutsu of choice: Genjutsu

Personality: He is always messing around with people, and gets in trouble nearly every day. When alone, he is extremely quiet, collecting his thoughts. He doesn't like people being bullied, and will actually hunt bullies down for amusement.

Appearence: http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/darkdemon334/role%20play/rp.jpg

History: He first started out as a kid who was soft spoken, and his friends always talked for him. One day, he and his friends were mugged by some older kids, in which Zero and his friends were beat up. The next day, Zero was walking with his metal bat when he saw the older kids trying to impress some girls. Zero heavily injured the older boys, and began to stick up for himself. He began gaining a reputation as a bully hunter, but he doesn't go after bullies who hurt him, as he believes he isn't worth fighting for. Because of this, he is constantly mocked despite his sheer skill.
    Last edited by Madara Uchiha; 7th May 2012 at 11:00 PM.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Default Re: Naruto: The New Era

Name :Toshiro Kida

Weapon:Scythe
    Justu:Ninjutsu

Personality:Toshiro is super nonviolent, but if you really piss him off then he will kill you. He is very protective over people he cares about, like if someone is mugging his friend then he will kill or at least scare the mugger. Lastly he does not talk very much, but he can be very helpful.

Appearence: He is 6 foot 10 with long black bangs that cover most of his face. He always wears a black robe that goes over all over his body except his hands, feet, and head(like the Akatsuki but no clouds).

History: His family is taken from him when he was very young, so he has been on his own since he became a ninja. When he became a ninja he came home right away to tell his parents, then when he came home his dad was dead on the floor and his mom in the arm of a sand village ninja. He was so scared that he could only just stand there and just watch him take his mom away. Ever since then he has been training to get his mother back from the sand village.
    Sorry i took so long i am finally done.
    Last edited by zachery; 7th May 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Bump.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Name: Haruka Sasaki
    Nickname:

Weapon: two thin swords
    Jutsu of choice: Ninjutsu

Personality:
    Haruka is optimistic and cheerful.She is also sweet and could sometimes be a bit energetic and excited.She doesn't like violence too much.In fact,she is afraid of blood.But when she needs to battle or even kill someone,she will do so in order to protect the ones she love.

Appearence: anime-37.jpg
    >Is wearing a brown mini-skirt and black boots that reaches until her knees

History:
    Haruka grew up with her mother.She didn't knew who her father was,but she thought that he was dead.When she was 12,her mother died because of murder,but by an unknown suspect.She grew up alone,with only a white-furred dog she called "Amai" to accompany her...
    Last edited by Yuuki Asuna; 10th May 2012 at 08:18 PM.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Reserve me a spot please

@Destiny Queen; You're reserved. @zachery; Pending, I've already told you what you needed to do in RL. @Sximple Ghurl; Accepted!

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Can I get a reserve?

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Name Luffy Sato
    Nickname
    Age 17
    Gender Male
    Weapon A Sword
    Jutsu Ninjustu
    Personality Luffy is a extremely pessimistic, he always thinks he the best for everything(which he usually is) cocky to a point but has the key sense of humor. He is a psychopath, he will torture his enemy's if he can endlessly. He has a habit of collecting tokens of people he killed. He has this sort of charm that makes people think he can't do what he does.He is also, arrogant.
    Appearance

History Luffy did not always act like this he ustu to be normal, until his twisted brother got to him making him go "Hunting" with him.So naturally Luffy a corrupted soul, one day when his brother killed this one woman, Luffy snapped and killed his brother. He wanted to have a memory of him so he took his a memento of him. his sword.
    Last edited by Booster the Gawd; 11th May 2012 at 08:55 PM.

@Terra-chan; Reserved. @Doctor Who; I need you to fix your history a bit. What did Luffy take as a memento? And it seems like some words are missing, so you're pending until that clears up.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

^^Will do!!

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

can you save me a reserve?>
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

@Doctor Who; Accepted. @Haxie-Kun-infinity; Reserved.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Name: Mamoru Furita
    Nickname: (If your character doesn't have one, don't put anything.)

Weapon: Needles and Syringes (ignore the sword in the picture)
    Jutsu of choice: Taijutsu

Personality: Mamoru is very loyal to his friends, but never does anything to risk his own life. He'll only rush into danger save someone if he's sure he'll survive as well. He often complains a lot because he has to take care of everyone since he's a medic ninja. He doesn't like daylight and because he hates the sun.

Appearence:

History: Mamoru was brought up by his grandparents who are retired medic ninjas, and their influence made him one as well. He always hated the sun and preferred moving around at night, when there was more danger. In order not to get his grandson killed, his grandfather taught him to how to perform quick first-aids as well as how to protect himself with extra needles and syringes.
    The reason why he hates the sun is because his mother was killed in front of him when he was 4 years old, and all he can remember was it being broad daylight. He used to think that it was safe to go outside when it was bright, but his mother's death proved him wrong.

@Destiny Queen; Accepted.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Name: Anantata Asimita

Nickname: Ana

Weapon: Kanata

Jutsu of choice: Genjutsu

Personality: Ana prefers to be alone but she can work with others when she needs to. Ana likes to fade into the shadows and be all stealth like, doing this she developed a habit of just walking off when you’re talking to her. Ana is a very dense person when it comes to understanding people. Ana though is very protective of people important to her.

Appearance:
    Ana’s Kanata is as long as her leg and is thinner

History: Ana grew up in a small town and has a little brother. When her brother was being bullied Ana would track down the bullies and make them leave him alone. After a little while the smaller kids would ask her to take care of their bully problems. Doing this all the older kids called her the ‘Little Hero’ and would tease her about being a little girl to help the little kids. This led her to have a thing against older kids so now she works best with people around her age or younger than her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast