The Mystery of St. Aggie's Academy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Mystery of St. Aggie's Academy

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default The Mystery of St. Aggie's Academy

St. Aegolius Academy for Orphaned Trainers or St. Aggie’s for short is an academy of mystery. It takes in young trainers and gives them a pokemon matching their personality. The academy then has a strict teaching and training regimen, that if disobeyed comes with consequences. These aren’t normal consequences though. Students come back acting differently, and some disappear altogether.

Despite the name the academy isn’t all Orphans, just young ones who desire to be trainers, or those who had fall outs with society or their parents. You are one of the students, and it’s up to you to discover the secrets of the academy.

So how the RP works:
    It’s an academy RP like any other, but it will be up to you and the other RPers to discover the secrets. If you sign up as a teacher then I will ask for your help in the plot and stuff like that. All students will be first years and the academy is a three year academy. On another note they will have uniforms and roommates. The academy is located on an island, and there is a town on the island.

Rules:
    1. All BMG rules apply
    2. No bunnying or godmodding
    3. Keep it PG-13
    4. I am GM and my word is law
    5. If you have any large ideas that could affect the plot then ask me first. (Ask if you’re not sure if something is in this category)
    6. Try to avoid too many one liners in a row
    7. Tennising for more than a page without another’s post somewhere in it is not allowed.

My SUs:

Sign-up sheet:

Also special points to anyone who gets where I stole the name from.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 6th January 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Mystery of St. Aggie's

Oh wow, this is totally an altered form of the PAGX...

Last edited by User_Name; 6th January 2013 at 10:45 PM.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; Accepted. Hopefully this will get som SUs

Blog Entries

Okay. Oh, and I'm subbed now.

Assuming the other one gets cancelled, may I transfer Miala? With a few required changes of course.

Blog Entries

Yeah that's okay. Just change her accordingly. You could do it now if you want since they wouldn't intersect anyways

Blog Entries

Basically just copy-paste. Of course, there are edits.
    Last edited by User_Name; 6th January 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; the convince anyone part is the decision of the other RPers if thy want that to happen to their character, and unless she's a literal orphan she wouldn't enter St. Aggies until 15-16, other than that she's good

Blog Entries

I understand and agree with the first part, but I don't understand the second.

Blog Entries

Name: Will Alexandrite
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Will is a young man who stands at 5,8 and weighs 140lbs with a rather slim build. Will has chin length blood red hair with long bangs, pale skin, and bright emerald green eyes. When not wearing the usual uniform, Will typically wears a red tee shirt with a grey and black striped hoodie over it, and a pair of ratty blue jeans, along with a pair of black and white checkered canvas sneakers. In formal events, we wears a white collered shirt with a black blazer over it along with black trousers and nice dress shoes. He completes the outfit with a black top hat with a large ribbon tied into a bow along the brim.

Personality: Will is a free spirit, who detests being told what to do. His life's passion is art and Pokemon, often sketching his favorite Pokemon. He role-model is the Castelia Gym Leader Burgh, and he has a soft spot for Bug Type Pokemon. Will has a horrible temper, and this only comes out when others tell him what to do or try to control him. He' s a little bit of joker, doesn't take a lot seriously, but he makes up for it with his large heart and willingness to help those in need. He loves drawing and painting, often prefering pencil and water color for his medium.

History: Yuki was from a lower middle-class family in Castelia City. His parents never got an college education, so they pushed him very hard to get one and take on a career like Human Medicine, or in Business. Yuki never questioned his parents wishes, and allowed himself to be controled by them, but one day, he found the Pokemon Gym Castelia City, which had also functioned as an art gallery, showing original pieces by the Gym Leader Burgh. Will finally met the Premier Insect Artist himself, and he offered to teach Will about Art and Pokemon. Will for the first time in his life, felt happy and free. Learning how to draw and paint from Burgh, and even learning to battle with a lent Sewaddle, and Venipede which he thought were adorable. When Burgh asked Will what he wanted to do when he was older, he told Burgh that his parent's wanted him to go into business or be a human doctor. Burgh asked if he wanted that, and Will didn't know how to respond. Burgh then proceed to tell Will that he had free will, and that he didn't have to do any thing he didn't want to, if it was his choice. Will then talked to his parents about letting him pursue a career in art and Pokemon, but they refused in a fiery rage, saying he was throwing his future away. Refusing to be his parent's puppet, he ran away from home to be apart of the St. Aggie's School.

Aspiration: Coordinator
    Other: Bella Babys
    Theme song: Believe In Myself by LiSA.

Blog Entries

@~NiGHTS~; Accepted.

Red seems to be a favorite color in this RP

Blog Entries

Heh, so it does.

I'm still puzzling over the second half of your last message. Do you mean to say I have to edit the history of Miala, and maybe Luriss?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Heh, so it does.

I'm still puzzling over the second half of your last message. Do you mean to say I have to edit the history of Miala, and maybe Luriss?
    No just saying unless she's a literal orphan she wouldn't attend the academy yet. Both parents are alive and want her so she would be with them until her current age of entering the academy

Blog Entries

Name: Chylese Garner
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Appearance: Chylese is a short girl, with short blonde hair to match. Her hair curls towards her, under her chin and towards her neck. She wears bronze wire-framed glasses that go over her crystalline blue eyes. She is a thin, frail girl, yet she's rather busty in the chest. She usually wears spaghetti-straps with a small jacket to throw over her arms, along with jean shorts or other types of shorts. Then to top off her look, she wears converse shoes of bright, vivid colors. Overall, her appearance radiates with happiness and joy.
    Personality: Chylese is a typically happy girl, who, if someone were to say drop their text books in the hallway, she'd rush over to help pick them up. She's always enjoyed being around Pokemon-especially small ones. The little ones that don't get their deserved attention were the ones she liked the most. Chy will always be that friend who will lend a listening ear, or a shoulder to cry on. She's as weak emotionally as she is physically, though she keeps her own emotions to herself in order to keep those around her happy.
    History: Before coming to the academy, Chylese did rather well in school. She was smart in all her subjects, and had some good, close friends. She also had a good girlfriend, as in, someone she shared a sexual relationship with (nothing much. They kissed eachother on the cheek and such). Chy's peers began to reject her for being bi, and even made fun of her and significant other, though her girlfriend was the first to cave. One night, she silently committed suicide, thus leaving Chylese devastated. She then began blocking out anyone who tried to talk to her, and made no human interaction whatsoever. She became closer and closer to Pokemon to the point where she was certain she could understand them. Chylese stopped paying much mind to school, and her grades plummeted. When, for the first time ever, it was announced Chy be held back, her parents sent her off to Aggie's(sp? I'm typing on my iPod notes, so I have no ref >.<). Because of the completely new place, Chylese revived her old self in hopes to make new friends, and possibly find a new partner.
    Aspiration: Breeder
    Other: Her favorite brand of cheese cake is Bella Babys
    Theme song: Beautiful Day-Dj Melodie

Also, I know where the Aggie's thing comes from. Isn't is Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

Btw...this is my first ever academy roleplay. Call me out if I step out of line.

Yup, this is me... My White 2 FC: 2495-1961-1382

Blog Entries

I took the hard way out of that.

Anyway, does the "literal orphans" thing apply to Luriss?

Blog Entries

Wow I didn't realize that. Yeah being she still has family. The longer someone is at the academy, the more they change. You'll see in the RP I'll be tossing in NPCs that were one way and the next day totally different. If you notice Julian's SU it mentions Hikaris change.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast