The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up; closed) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up; closed)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up)

Everything looks good to me, Moll. Pokemon in the RP dont really have levels, but I suppose theres nothing wrong with you giving them levels, as it shows how strong they are.

Accepted!

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Thanks! Mind if I make her abit older though? Shes the youngest here I think XD

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Go ahead and make her older.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Thanks, Edited!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Wow, 20?

Name: Hidro Oceania
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Has blue, curly hair. He is quite tan, and wears a white T-shirt with a thin ocean patterned dress shirt over it. He wears black skinny jeans.
    Allegiance: Hero
    History: Hidro has always been a shy person. He can be quirky at times, but is very nice. He was born on Seabliss Island, and has been off it very few times. He dosnt play with kids his age; instead, he plays with Pokemon, especially his Totodile and Paras. He enjoys playing with Pokemon because he has the special ability to communicate with them.

Hidro has a fondness of Water-type Pokemon ever since he was saved by a few of them as a kid. He was being attacked by a rogue Rhyperior, when a Lapras and Milotic appeared and defeated it.

He is not much of a battler. He has never been in a Pokemon battle once in his life, as he is scared of hurting his Pokemon. He only has them fight in self-defense.
    Personality: He is very shy, and can be a little weird at times. He has a caring heart and dosnt want anything to suffer.
    Skills: Hidro can understand the language of Pokemon.
    Pokemon:

Neofang
    Species: Totodile

Neofang was Hidros very first Pokemon. He is a pretty normal Totodile, and is not as shy as his master. He is known to be a little bit aggressive. When Hidro was being attacked by the Rhyperior, Neofang tried to protect him, but failed and was knocked out.

Fungoo
    Species: Paras

Fungoo was Hidros second Pokemon. He is even more shy than his master. He rarely talks, and prefers being in damp, dark places all by himself. His ability is Dry Skin. He is known to put annoying Pokemon and humans asleep with Spore.

I think thats good.
    Last edited by Super Seaking; 19th June 2011 at 03:05 PM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name:Camille O'Brien
    Species: Human
    Appearance:
    Allegiance: Hero
    History: Both of Camille's parents worked in the military for some time, and she was trained in that field as soon as she learned to walk, against her will. When her mother died on the battlefield right in front of her, she lost all sense of emotion, and began training extensively under her father. She still hasn't gotten over over her mother's death.
    Personality: Camille is somewhat enigmatic. She has a militaristic discipline, as well as being calm and laid-back. She has a habit of over-analyzing every little detail, and prefers not to work with anyone, as she likes to work at her own pace. Her biggest flaw is her lack of emotion whatsoever, and her lack of teamwork ability. She will still work with teammates if she has to. Strangely enough, if anything reminds her of her mother, she will break down into a crying fit.
    Skills: Camille has extensive CQC skills, and is good at tracking and analyzing.
    Pokemon: Togekiss(Female)
    Camille obtained Togekiss as an egg she found on a cliff. She took it with her, and took care of it. When it hatched, the Togepi refused to leave her side, so Camille kept her. Today, she is Camille's strongest Pokemon, as well as her primary transport and scout.

Blastoise(Male)
    Camille caught Blastoise as a Squirtle on a beach. The Squirtle intruded upon her lunch, and so she caught it. It proved to be very powerful, and became one of Camille's strongest Pokemon, as well as her water transport.

Electabuzz(Female)
    Camille went exploring a power plant, and an Elekid attacked her. This Elekid easily beat Squirtle, but Togepi was able to weaken it for Camille to capture. Today, Electabuzz is her weakest Pokemon, though still very strong.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Oh crap, sorry, I didnt notice your SU.

Well, the sign ups are still open, even tho the RP already started.

....yes, the thing started. Why I didnt post it on here, Ill never know. Sorry.

Accepted!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123