The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up; closed)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up; closed)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up; closed)

Before any of you say anything, yes, I know that we didnt finish the first one. We would have, but certain complications arose. But I still want to make the sequel, even if it means having to explain what happens after where we left of in the first one.

But first, let me post all the recaps.

Also, this is the link to the first RP. Characters can be found on the OP.

Summary:

Before this, the group arrives on the island, and....nothing thats really noteworthy happens, I think. A few Pokemon are caught, I guess. If you really want to know, go read it yourself. I couldent find a recap for anything before this.

After this....I think this is what happens.

And....thats where it stopped. T_T

After this....well...

Raingulf 2 Story:

This takes place about 5 years after Raingulf 1.

Seabliss Island is a small island in the middle of the ocean. Not many people live on it; its population is only about 100. Recently, however, it has been experiencing bad thunderstorms for unknown reasons.

One day, a man named Zack appears on the island. He seems unusually interested in exploring the islands only mountain; Mt. Bliss. Zack recruits a group of the islanders to help explore it, promising to reward them. However, many of the islanders dont trust Zack, and think that he is up to no good.

Basically, the Atrobe want to capture a bunch of ledgendarys so they can dominate the word. They are apparently being led by Denzark again. The good guys basically travel around the world and try to put a stop the the Atrobes plans.

More information:

You can be one of three things: An hero, a Pokemon, or a member of the Atrobe. You can also be neutral, I guess.

If you are a Pokemon, you have three options:
    -You are wild
    -You belong to a trainer

Also, Pokemon in this RP are not limited to just having four moves. Pokemon can have as many moves as you want.

You can be a character from another Pokemon game if you want, although I dont want too many of these.

Just a suggestion, but I think its easier to post as a good guy. Atrobe members will probably see the least action. Pokemon will probably be in between.

-Please use proper grammar and spelling.
    -No overpowering your character, although there will be a few exeptions
    -No taking control of other peoples characters without their permission
    -No spamming
    -Each person is allowed to have one character, and no more. The only way you can have more than one character is if you were in my last RP, then you can use your old character as well as a new one.

Sign-ups:
    Please make your sign-ups in this format:

Name: Both first and last, if you have a last name
    Species: Human or Pokemon
    Appearance: If youre a Pokemon, you dont have to do this, in most cases
    Allegiance: Self explanatory
    History: Just the basic history of your character
    Personality: Just basic stuff
    Skills:If your character has any special abilities, just explain them here
    Pokemon: Only for trainers. Describe each Pokemon with a few sentences.

Also, if you were in the last RP, please post an SU for your old character as well.

Accepted Role Players:

Thriller as Tyler Jacobs
    Daddy Warbucks as Jeremy Darius
    Feralize as Storm
    Daddy Warbucks as Politoed
    neonbolt as Dylan Alastor
    Daddy Warbucks as Mary Otille
    Primavera as Andrew Coyot
    ♥Eifie♥ as Abigail Harris
    LichenLeaf as Shrim
    King Corpse as Nack Treestone
    ♥Eifie♥ as Luna Hunter
    Feralize as @?3Rя0r#&!
    ~Pokemoll~ as Mitsuru Hiitachiin
    King Corpse as Hidro Oceania
    Gym Leader Calvin as Camille O'Brien
    Last edited by Super Seaking; 30th June 2011 at 09:06 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Mystery of Raingulf Island 2 (Sign up)

Name: Tyler Jacobs
    Species: Human
    Appearance: An average sized guy with short brown hair. He wears dog-tags around his neck on a chain and loves to wear weather-worn army boots. He usually wears T-shirts and normal jeans. He has blue eyes and a long scar running down the side of his face.
    Allegiance: Neutral (at first)
    History: Was in the army but was forced to retire due to shell-shock problems inflicted by the battlefield. His life before that is unknown to anyone but himself.
    Personality: He's cold as a stone and shows almost no emotion most of the time. He's not easy to get to and isn't affected greatly by what anyone says.
    Skills: Basic combat training and outdoor survival skills

Pokemon: Orville; Simisear. He doesn't have the same bored grin that most Simisear have. His face is serious and he's almost as battle-worn as his trainer. His skin is darker a hue of red than normal. Ability: Blaze

Sarah; Froslass. She is very quiet and subtle. She doesn't care much for anything and is hardly ever visibly happy.
    Last edited by Fleeg; 19th June 2011 at 10:39 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Huh. I didnt see a character like that coming from you, Thriller. Accepted!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I said I was shooting for Jimmy's polar opposite, so I think I hit it spot-on. XD

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Jeremy Darius

Appearance: If you knew Jeremy 5 years ago, you would be a bit surprised. With the exeption of his signature plaid blue scarf, he has revamped his style entirely. Instead of casual, open jackets, he wears a suit, complete with the tie. He also dyed his hair blue. His eyes are still a luminious hazel.

Allegiance: Hero

History: It's a long story, involving a Politoed that he switched DNA with. 5 years ago, he set off on an adventure to Raingulf. Things didn't end too well.

Reunited with his girlfriend, Mary, he revamped his lifestyle. He stopped being casual and started dressing and acting fancier. He even got himself an English accent. Numerous things happened from there, including the sad demise of his parents and himself becoming a professional guitar player. After his engagement, he decided he wanted to show his significant other the exitement of exploring before he settled down and started a family.

Personality: Kind and somewhat elegant, he hasn't changed much other than the aformentioned "fancy" lifestyle. He can be overprotective to those that he trusts, ESPECIALLY Mary(dare touch her, and he will go Hulk Smash on you).

Skills: Well, one of his key abilities is the ability to use the moves of a Politoed. He plays guitar well, and he can comunnicate with Pokemon(and Mary) via telepathy.

Pokemon:

J.D. the Stoutland may be huge and intimidating, but inside he is just a big puppy dog with a huge heart. His moves include Surf, Thunder Wave, Retaliate, and Ice Fang.

Draco the Druddrigon is a fighter at heart. He is very muscular and brawny. He doesn't speak too much. His moves include Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Earthquake, and Surf.

Mary Jr. the Mawile is a fun-loving, lovable cutie. She is exited to get reunited with Jupiter the Jolteon. Ironically, she hates the real Mary. Her moves include Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Hidden Power, and ViceGrip.

Thriller the Rotom is a mischevous Pokemon that posesses a lawn mower and plays pranks 24/7. He once battled his trainer as a massive tank. His moves include Leaf Storm, Thunder, Rain Dance, and Ominous Wind.

Sweetie the Tyranitar loves just about everything. She will pick up and hug a random person on the street just for the sake of spreading love. Her moves include Attract, Rock Slide, Earthquake, and Thunderbolt.

Emporer the Empoleon is a powerful ruler. He has the ability to command other Pokemon with his glare. He is the strongest of Jeremy's Pokemon.
    His moves include Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, and Grass Knot.

SUs of Mary and Politoed will be done later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well done, Rain. It would be best if you create another character as well....although I suppose you could technically use Jeremy from an early point in the story. Well, you do what you want.

Accepted!

Blog Entries

Because I promised, and I like having fun :3

Name: Storm
    Species: Pokemon
    Age: 211 in human years. Very young for a dragon, whose life spans can be over 1000 years.
    Appearance: An ordinary Garchomp, wears a necklace of bone fragments.
    Allegiance: None, yet. A wild Pokemon that decides to watch the occurrences around it and analyze situations before taking action. Has a best friend/partner in crime - a Porygon-Z named @?3Rя0r#&!
    History: A Garchomp native to Seabliss Island. The moves Dragon Dance, Sandstorm, and Fire Fang are unique to its bloodline. One day, Storm met and befriended a Porygon-Z that had been dimension-surfing and convinced it to stay on Seabliss Island. He is currently attempting to master Brick Break. Can often be found on the beaches, relaxing. Otherwise, Storm spends his time wandering in the forest.
    Personality: An unusually intelligent Garchomp that is a quick learner. He is a little quick tempered, is fairly hot-blooded, and of a rash nature. In battle, if extremely threatened, Storm can lose all sense of self and becomes irrationally sadistic and savage.
    Skills: Ability: Sand Veil. Quick learner, has excellent teamwork when with @?3Rя0r#&!.
    Last edited by Feralize; 19th June 2011 at 04:44 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Oh, youre going to do it too?

Accepted!

But....just sayin, the Atrobe dont actually live on Seabliss Island. They havnt even showed up on Seabliss yet. Theyre native to Raingulf island, and they even left that place. Their base of operations is currently unknown.

It just sounds like thats what you thought, so Im just correcting you.

Also, all Pokemon are capable of understanding human speech, its just that most of them cannot communicate back.

Blog Entries

All right, let me fix that.

EDIT: Finished. And I promised to join your RP. Besides, it has a good story premise. This could go in many different directions. I like it.
    Last edited by Feralize; 18th June 2011 at 01:05 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay. Dont worry, youre not the first to make a minor misunderstanding.

Blog Entries

Name: Politoed
    Species: Pokemon

Appearance: Just a normal Politoed

Allegiance: Hero

Personality: He is an intellectual. He knows quite a lot about many things. He is a certified doctor and therepist. Just because he can talk it doesn't mean that he does it much.

History: Swapped some DNA with Jeremy...yada yada...explored Raingulf...yada yada...became Jeremy's roommate...yada yada...exploring again...yada yada...

Skills: He can talk to people and Pokemon alike. He doesn't have a Pokeball, and walks alongside his trainer. He can command Jeremy's Pokemon better than his master.

Pokemon: See Jeremy's Pokemon, and once it shows up, Mary's
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Accepted, of course, Rain.

I suppose that if you were to create another character after this, it would be like you had three characters....but Ill let it go since Politoed is one of Jeremys Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Name: Mary Otille(soon to be Darius)
    Allegience: Hero

Appearance: She has long, dirty blonde hair and a khaki hat. She has a pink jacket and a white t-shirt. She wears a pair of jean and has a purple backpack.

History: See Jeremy's, for the most part.

Personality: Sweet, funny, and caring, she is an exellent person all around. She plays guitar pretty well, and has above-average intellegence like her boyfriend. She can be shy when you first meet her, though.

Skills: Same as Jeremy's. Look, I'd make a better SU, but I'm kinda pressed for time.

Pokemon: Karisa the Ninetales is a friendly and caring fire fox, as well as Mary's main Pokemon. She loves to nurture injured Pokemon, and is overprotective with her offspring. Moves include Sunny Day, Extrasensory, Energy Ball, and Fire Spin.

Paul the Lucario is a dedicated fighter and guardian to Mary and Jeremy. He is vigilant and will never stop fighting until the bitter end. Can also talk via telepathy to others. Moves include Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Water Pulse, and ExtremeSpeed.

Ann-Marie the shiny Vulpix is just a baby. Needs constant attention from
    her mother. Her only move is Ember.

Blog Entries

suh-weet

Name: Dylan Alastor
    Appearance: Yellow eyes (uses brown contacts), mid length black hair combed back, black long coat, buckled iron tipped boots.
    Allegiance: neutral (whoever he finds fit to help him find Danny)
    History: Raised by his older brother Danny Alastor (RP character in the last one who is 24 now). While Danny rose to higher ranks in the international police, Dylan came to idolize his brother. He learned a lot from Danny and joined the academy to become a detective like him. recently though, Danny went missing breaking Dylan.
    under a new resolve to find him Dylan hacked into the mainframe and learned of his brother looking into Seabliss island. Beliving him to be there Dylan took his pokemon and headed out in search.

Personality: Self centered and cynical, obsessed with his brother whom he thought of as a hero. Views others merely as 'stepping stones' and would back stab them weither they be bad or good for finding Danny at first. As his 'training' he believes he cant trust no one . A foul mouth at that too. Has a taste for Strawberry Sundays and is notably nicer to females then to dudes. only fights for information and not for the sake of it.
    Skills:Taught many of the skills Danny knew, (deducing, martial arts, manipulating) and above average strength from sparing with pokemon.
    Pokemon:
    Bernabus (Bern) (Female) (zoroa) Child of Danny's Hagar and Maytag, loyal to Dylan and will usually play pranks or jokes for her own amusement like her mother. She does not have her mom 'memory snatcher' but does have a larger illusion field (30 feet) allowing Dylan to sneak by and make quick getaways. Bing a child she has has a sick sense of humor and naivety. She has a frequency and messing with relationships. Dylan has her impersonate him when he has business else where.acts as a translator.

Starrk (Joltick) (Male) A bug pokemon who has raised by an (evolved) Berial. He is also saddened by the absence of both Dylan and Berial. He is much like a younger Berial (caring, friendly) and a power house all in his own (can and will throw tantrums with a very painful electrical outburst) Dylan makes quick use of Starkks spider like qualities and uses his web as a grapple gun and as a taser gun. He keeps Starrk out of his ball attached to his right arm.

Irift (male) (infernape) The true fighter of the trio. He is laid back despite his species hot hotheadedness. Is a very strong fighter who demonstrated it by tossing a whalord(granted not to far). Works as a scout for the team together with Bern. Despite his masters attitude he is willing to work with other people and pokemon to further their goal. so, cheerful and lazy. Fighting style typically involves keeping the foe at bay (earthquake heatwave) then getting upclose (mach punch) then booking it once Dylan has what he wants.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Both accepted. Rain, thats all the characters you can make. I recommended introducing at least one of them early in the story so you have something to do.

Danny was looking into Seabliss Island? Does that mean that he might be there? Well. I had intended for all the explorers to be introduced about halfway through the story, but I guess that wont be the case. No big deal.
    Last edited by Super Seaking; 18th June 2011 at 01:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast