The RP has begun! In the "Start-up Threads" Section, called "PMD: Explorers of Legend" with the prefix "Everyone." You can join if you've been accepted.
In the world of pokemon, there is a place where no humans have ever found, thanks to its legendary pokemon guardians. However, recently, trainers have found a way into the once-safe place and put all the pokemon in the place in danger. What happened to the legendary pokemon? Help unravel the mystery during this adventure.
Evolving is allowed, even for used-to-be-human pokemon. They don't have to be at the exact level of the typical evolution, in fact you don't even have to record levels if you don't want to, but should at least be somewhat close if they are under the level of evolution. You are not required to evolve.
1. No God-Modding - Cooperate, please!
2. You can add pokemon to your team as you go, but don't overflow your team. It gets confusing.
3. No copying team or pokemon names, although it's fine to have the same species of pokemon on more than one team.
4. Don't have your team level 100 right away. It drains excitement if you win all the battles too easily.
5. No horrible violence and gore. There can be some violence, but don't get too descriptive. Some people are very disturbed by such things.
6. Stay appropriate.
7. You can have up to 3 teams.
8. Moves learned by any method, including TM/HM moves, are allowed. Pokemon must only use moves that are actually able to be learned by them.
I hope everyone has fun during this RP.