My (Almost) Private RP *name pending*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My (Almost) Private RP *name pending*

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

Default My (Almost) Private RP *name pending*

This Rp is for Samwin,Larrythelarvitar,Goldenrodgirl,amberjack and of course myself...

Would all the players please post thier character profiles bellow...

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

Default Re: My (Almost) Private RP *name pending*

Hiya Guys!

Here's my original character profile

Name: Layton "Larry" Thorn
    Personality: Larry hates to be called by his real name. He cannot stand being teased or joked about and is very likely to retaliate with physical violence. Apart from this, he is a kind and excitable being. He gets slightly on edge and nervous around pretty girls and finds it awquard to have a conversation with them. He has a slight case of OCD, meaning he is a perfectionist. He doesn't like to talk about people behind other peoples back, and will almost immediatly change the subject under the circumstance of "Bitching". He is a mage and likes to show off with small magic tricks and gimmicks. Although he doesn't like to talk about people behind their backs, he will tell a person if they have a problem with them to their face, as if it was a normal conversation.

Appearance: Larry has a shining, light head of brown hair. He has thin eyebrows, as part of his appearence as a mage. His facial expression is calm and rarely changes. Even though he is only 14, he has devoloped early and has a slight stubble he occasionaly shaves. His build is big for his age, but just over adverage for a man, with his muscle on his arm and legs clearly visible, after the highly straining and challanging mage training, quite similar to that of a Spirit Medium, but with more physical, than mental training. He can wield a staff with power and has basic training in swords. He stands tall for his age at 6"1'. He also has slightly sharp finger nails, purposefully cut that way for his way of life. But when you look at his face, his most striking feature is his scar, a burn crimson burn scar that circles his right eye, a mark he obtained whilst fighting a flame fox when he was 6.

History: Larry had no parents. His mother and father were wonderers, traveling the world, gathering power for their towns people's crystal in their caravan. His mother got pregnant 9 months before they arrived at Larry's home town. On the outskirts of the town, the caravan was attacked by a great dragon as his mother was giving birth. The townspeople ran out to help with the battle but there was no use. The dragon was slain, but everyone in the caravan was presumed dead. As the towns-people strolled like soul-less zombies back to the town, the mage leader - Zerath, ran back to the wreckage. He pulled away the debré to find a small baby, softly crying in the ashes. The baby held not one scratch after the vicious attck, and Zerath relised his magical potential, and brought him up as his new born apprentice. Larry's life has been a hard one, being tested to his max everyday, physically, mentaly and magically. At the age of 4 he was made to battle a goblin and at the age of 6 he was made to battle a pack of flame foxes. But he enjoys lifes challenges and as that is all he's ever known he doesn't complain.

Weapon of choice : Staff

Ok good now the other 3 please and then we can get this show on the road...

Blog Entries

Name: Amber Hastings

Personality: Just like fire - hot-headed, feisty, stubborn, hard to extinguish and alive. Amber's method of fighting is 'hit first-check if they're dead later'. Amber is very rash, tomboyish and very unladylike much to the disappointment of her mother. She also loves sports.

History: Amber had always lived with her brother and mother, although her brother is not home 80% of the time due to the fact he is always out performing with his band. Amber goes out a lot, but unfortunately always comes home at the same time as her mother who wishes to go shopping with her for a debutante dress and teach her how to act more ladylike and like a debutante should. Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen.

Apperance: Amber is quite tall and tan, and had dark gold-coloured hair and green eyes. She usually wears a grey hoodie, white halter, long denim shorts and electric blue trainers.

Weapon Of Choice: Baseball bat scrawled with autographs from famous sports players, baseball players and non-baseball players.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Ok the last person just needs to complete thier profile and we can begin.

They aren't here shall we start without them?

I don't mind a little waiting if everyone else doesn't.

Blog Entries

I'm really sorry, but I'm going away for a week from right now. I understand if you need to kick me out.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

sorry im late, my sign up is:

Name: Mia Ami, (new last name)

Personality: Smart, and thinks on her feet. Likes a challenge and works well in a group. However, she prefers the company of a few select friends instead of a big group

Appearance: Tall, with long black hair, tends to dress in a black a lot. Piercing green eyes that sparkle when presented with a challenge. Wears a unusual green pendant around her neck

History: Mia grew up in a remote village with one younger sister, whom of which she adores. When their mother mysteriously vanished five years ago, it meant that Mia was the sole carer of Maya, and has looked out for her ever since.

Weapon: Staff
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Ok thank you for submitting your profile samwin and I apologize for everyone that this Rp has had such a delayed start up.Now should we wait for goldenrodgirl to return or let her join later?

Blog Entries

hmm. why not wait?. I know we are all quite busy...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

One week? That ain't too bad, I can deal with that.

Blog Entries

I'm back! I'm so sorry for the wait!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC:It's alright...we shall begin immediatly.

The land of Saga is a peaceful one,no wars have been waged thier for many thousands of years and it is at peace.

The city of Talia is the capitol of saga and it is a hubub of music and life. The outscirts of Talia however are currently being thrown into chaos as hill goblins are attacking driving it's residents from thier homes.

Four youths have been dispatched to solve this problem and now in Talias festive town square they are to meet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast