Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Karosha abandoned the conversation when she heard of someone dying in their cabin.

"Someone got killed?! No...what if...what if I'm next?! Get me out of here..." she said, before seeing someone she instantly recognized. The long white hair, the piercing eyes of the same color. She had found Kokirkimu at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokirkimu saw someone rushing toward him. It was Karosha. However, he stopped her with a raised hand.

"You shouldn't be here. If you had any sense, you wouldn't have been looking for me."

"But...why are you chasing him?"

"For the greater good. A triviality such as love cannot interfere with my goals."

"You...he..." Karosha said, and she ran away, tears streaming down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, that was harsh. What was that all about?" Morgart asked Kokirkimu.

"Simple. She has been searching for me, trying to get me to "see sense". What I'm already doing is sensible as it is. Come. Let's discuss how we should track down Zaar," he replied.

"I've got my Mightyena on the job already. But let's see if we can find him ourselves. We should start with the murder scene, try to see if we can see how she was killed."

They walked off, and started to head toward Amy Muttons's room...

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gord was taking a walk, enjoying his wine, when he felt a subtle tingling feeling, the kind he feels when a crime has been committed. He crouches low and begins searching, and before long, finds the body. "BY THE NINE!!!" He roars, eyes bulging, frothing slightly at the mouth. "THERE'S BEEN A MURDERRRR!!!" He draws his sword - a longsword he claims to be elven - and looks around with shifty eyes. "Hmm...It must have been somebidy on this very ship!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Kokirkimu and Morgart found Gord at the murder scene, and Kokirkimu spoke to him. Well, more like shouted.

"For the love of Arceus, keep your head on! You don't need to cause panic by announcing it to everyone!" he said, and after he calmed down, he continued.

"Seriously though, how do we know you didn't do it? You have weaponry on your person, after all."

Blog Entries

"I'm a former police officer." He says. "Besides, if I was the murderer, would I really be running around with a sword?" He asks. "I have nothing to fear. I have not violated the law. Oh, and my sword has no blood on it, but I haven't washed it today." He shows them his sword, fairly pristine, except for a subtle marking near the end where he plunged it into the deck.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Kokirkimu simply crossed his arms.

"Hmph. Former police officer. You may be lying through your teeth, for all we know. We're going to investigate the body. We're searching for someone, and we also have a hunch about who killed her, but he may have accomplices," he said with a conspiratorial look at Gord.

Blog Entries

"Fine. I'll help." Gord says, sheathing his blade. "Any weapons found at the scene? Fingerprints? DNA evidence?" He asks. "By Azura, I will clear my name, or my name isn't The Imperial Guard!" He says. "My...Mother, she wanted me to be a police officer." He explains sheepishly. "Who're the suspects?" He asks.

Blog Entries

Morgart smirked.

"I wouldn't be able to tell. Well, let's take a look here..." Morgart said, walking into the room.

"You check the murder scene, Morgart. I'll interrogate everyone in the ballroom," Kokirkimu said, and he headed for the ballroom.

OOC: Tara's the one who decides what happened during the murder, so I'll PM him for the details.

Blog Entries

"I'll come with!" Gord says, skipping after him, waving his sword around.

"I'm very persuasive!" He says. "I'll brag, taunt, admire, and intimidate all the criminal scum into submition!" He says.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

"For God's sake, man, stop waving that bloody thing around before you cause another murder!" Cameron yelped, ducking just in time for the blade to clip a few inches off of the top of some of his hairs. He had asked around a little and learned that this was where the body had been found, and come down mainly out of curiosity. He hadn't really expected to be able to take a look at the body, but never in a million years would he have expected to turn a corner and nearly be decapitated by an insane man waving around a broadsword like a monkey waving around a banana.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

OOC: You guys wouldn't happen to know what time Willow's Tara will come online, would ya?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: Nope. I'm waiting for him to get on myself, but he lives in Australia, so...yeah.

"Seriously, settle down. If you go around like that in public, you're going to be next. Calm yourself. Police officers, formal or otherwise, shouldn't act like this," Kokirkimu said, and he entered the ballroom, searching through the expansive hall for any suspicious activity...

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! I was still asleep by 9,

Scarlett noticed Leann had disappeared and Umbreon was looking at something under the table. She walked over and peered under to see Leann under there shivering.

"Hey it's going to be alright, if I know my girlfriends they will start looking for the person who did it, hopefully they will find it. No need to be scared, Umbreon and I will protect you" Scarlett promised as she held out a hand towards Leann gesturing her to come towards her.

"I think we should investigate!" Sable exclaimed nodding her head "Since I was an ex cop once and we do need someone to solve the crime!" Sable replied, Raven gave a small laugh

"Alright, stay here and keep order to the crowd okay? Since that's what cops do" Raven replied, Sable gave her a fake scowl "I am going head back to Amy's room, maybe there's some sort of clue" Raven replied before walking away.

"Alright everyone, just stay calm and let's figure this out together, if we start screaming and running around then we will just be easier targets" Sable said turning to the crowd now.

Raven walked by Tanya and her kids with Arcanine by her side "Hey, Sable's over there it's probably best you stick together, I am going to find out exactly what happened" Raven told them before she headed down to the cabins, she could hear a voice looking at Arcanine they rushed down to where a couple people were, one who was holding a sword.

"Oh no you don't! Scizor I choose you" Raven called out as her Scizor appeared "Subdue that man with the sword now!" Raven ordered. Arcanine and Scizor headed straight towards the man holding the sword with Raven behind them until she remembered the amount of blood didn;'t make up for that sword, which had no blood on it.

"Stop! He's not the killer I think!" Raven shouted as the Pokemon skidded to a stop right in front of Gord. "I am sorry, I thought you were the killer with that sword although I think I have a suspect, that professor Cyrus I think, he went down here before Amy's murder and he's not in his cabin and just before I discovered the body I am pretty sure I saw him walking across the hall down there" Raven explained to them now that she caught up.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

OOC:...does someone mind...summing up what actually happened in the above post? I couldn't follow it at all...
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Morgart examined some semi-wrinkled marks on Amy's throat. He also saw some bruises, and maybe a slash mark here and there. He looked closer and saw fingerprints. He couldn't tell whether they were human or Pokemon, however.

He stood back up, walked out of the room, and bumped into Raven.

"Jeez, just my luck...well, I'm guessing you were going to examine the body? I can tell ya what happened. She was strangled. Now, I dunno whether it was by a human hand, or by a Pokemon's, but the wrinkled marks along the woman's throat suggest that she was strangled, the slash marks suggest moderate to long nails, or claws, and the bruises indicate that whoever did this snapped her neck, killing her. Trust me, I've probably been in more wars than anyone else on this boat, I know injuries when I see them," he said.

Blog Entries

OOC: Feliciano- Sorry if I got you confused. Scarlett is trying to get Leann to get out from the table while Sable is doing order control in the ballroom. Raven came into the cabins to find clues but then saw Gord with a sword, she immediately believed he was the murderer and sent out Scizor and Arcanine to stop him from hurting the ones around him, but she saw there was no blood on the so she stopped, and then she told them she suspected that Cyrus could be the murderer.

"Strangled to death? I wonder what could have killed her" Raven replied as he told him what happened, she wondered what he meant by just his luck? "So for now there's still no chance of knowing who did it, and we got a room full of people who are scared or angry about this" Raven went on.

OOC: I am planning to have a character killed soon, just don't know who yet hm
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast