Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Kokirkimu grabbed a Poke Ball from his belt, tossing it in his hand.

"May as well let our Pokemon get some air, eh?" he said, and he tossed it into the air again, releasing a white beam of light, solidifying into a Lucario. Morgart did likewise, releasing a Mightyena. Lucario stood beside Kokirkimu, warily eying the rest of them. He felt a suspicious feel around the area...

Mightyena, on the other hand, started wandering around the ballroom, inspecting the others. He started with Leeann, growling ominously at her Wynaut. Mightyena also felt something suspicious about the area...

Morgart shot an angry glance at Cyrus when he bumped into him.

"'Ey! Watch where you're walking! Idiots..." he said, muttering that last bit to himself.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Imperial Guard (Gord for short) relaxes on the deck, drinking fine wine and attempting to get a tan while wearing a suit of full platemail with surprising amounts of success. He leisurely grabs a crab leg and pops it in to his mouth, while reading a copy of 'The Beggar Prince', his favorite book, though having read it seven times, he's a tad bored of it. Thus, he gets up and does a cannonball into the pool...And barely avoids drowning, only getting out by digging his sword into the deck and using it to pull himself out. Gasping for air, he then sheepishly goes back to his book.
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 26th June 2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)
    Post Thanks / Like

"Uh, the nerve of some people!" Tanya said, putting her hands on her hips. "He didn't even bother to apologize!"

"Maybe he's crazy," Christopher said. "He was talking to him self."

Dinah shook her head. "I don't think he's crazy. He was dressed as a professor."

Christopher shrugged. "Who knows, he could just be impersonating a professor. Stuff like that happens a lot in mysteries."

"Well this isn't a mystery," Tanya said. "And it really doesn't pertain to us, and none of us have any buisness with a man who who can't even watch where he's going."

"Hey mom, may I go to our cabin? I left a book in there." Christopher asked after a moment.

"Yes, but hurry, I don't want you to get lost," Tanya replied. "Actually, take Dinah with you' there's strength in numbers you know."

"Thanks!" Christopher said.

He took Dinah's hand and ran off in the direction of the cabins.

"Do you know where that man's cabin is?" Christopher asked once they were out of earshot. "I want to talk to him."

"But mother said not to." Dinah said. "I don't to make her upset!"

"Dinah, you worry too much about what other people think. Now come on! Let's find him!"

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Summers

Jordan marched down the halls of the cruise ship with his Gardevoir and Gallade following at either side. "I really don't see what you're worried about," Jordan mentioned offhand as he continued down. "I said we should go to the ballroom next because that's how it goes: everyone gets on the boat and wanders around the biggest room a bit 'cause they have no idea what to do first," Jordan explained, refrencing Seraph's earlier complaints about how long Jordan was taking to leave the beloved room bed.

Jordan entered the ballroom as he does everything else he shows up late for. Once he was inside, he simply stood before the entrance with his arms folded over his chest while he scanned over the room. "And, as expected, there's nothing too notable going on, save for the fact that they're all gathering around and talking, or something else of the sort. I think we'll just grab a drink and go soon. The deck sounds like our best bet," Jordan explained to his two psychics that still didn't break formation upon entering the large room.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Don't forget you can have Pokemon battles, the murder won't happen until nearly everyone has posted, so about nighttime for me (In perhaps 5-6 hours), although I am thinking of having a NPC killed sooner, would you guys prefer a NPC gets killed soon so there's more of a story?

Cyrus walked back into his cabin, it was one of the first few below the ballroom as he scribbled some stuff in his paper. He noticed a man and two psychic types walking by and stared at them holding a book up close to his chest before they disappeared out of view.

"Yes, this could work very well. A job well done" Cyrus said smiling before placing the book into a draw and locking it shut. "Perhaps I should go on with the plan tonight" Cyrus said unknown Raven had heard him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Raven decided to walk around looking for people to meet, she passed a man and his psychic types before going down to the cabins and heard a man's voice. Not meaning to she peered into the room noticing Cyrus talking about doing something tonight.

"I wonder what's tonight?" Raven questioned before walking back up and looking around wondering who she should talk to.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Summers

Jordan left his two psychics alone as he went on a search for a drink without considering the outcome of leaving Earnhardt alone. Without Jordan, Earnhardt turned his attention to the first thing in the room to catch his attention: the Houndoom across the room. Before Seraph could determine where, Earnhardt teleported away from the ballroom entrance, reappearing with the same crossed-arms pose as Jordan in front of the Houndoom, waiting for its reaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Houndoom was sitting and eating the food given to it before an Gallade appeared before it.

"Hound?" Houndoom asked as Earnhardt appeared out of nowhere and had it's arms crossed. Sable noticed the Gallade in front of her Houndoom but didn't really pay much attention to it as she turned back to Armin once more.

"Doom, Doom Houndoom" Houndoom asked, much like it's trainer Houndoom was more playful and trusted people more then either Arcanine and Umbreon who shared the personality traits of their trainers. Houndoom was asking Earnhardt who it was and if it was having fun on this cruise ship. Unusual for a dark type Pokemon with the word Doom in it's name but it liked to play nice
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Summers

Earnhardt smirked and looked around at the other Pokemon in the room, expecting the Houndoom to challenge him when he appeared, though it was likely an expectation fueled by hope. Regardless, Earnhardt wasn't as rude as to withold his answer, explaining simply to the Houndoom that the boat was quiet before Seraph teleported herself to Earnhardt's side.

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Sorry for being quite a few hours late guys. 'Twas playing Sims 2 (and Kenton Kagimoto, ironically) most of the night. I'm probably going to post this and stick around a little longer, but head to bed soon.

IC:
    Kenton Kagimoto

Kenton marched onto the Cruise ship. The sight of it was breathtaking, even on the outside. Eyes filled with wonder, he walked down the halls looking for his room. Once there, he dropped all his stuff. Then, he laid back on his bed and sighed. "It's great to be here... what a wonderful place."

It was then he realized he hadn't let his Pokemon out in a while. "Alright guys, I think you need to see this for yourself!" With that, 4 Pokeballs leaped up and popped open. Out came a Leafeon, Vaporeon, Staraptor, and Luxray. Each of them took the time to look around their room. "Hey guys, let's go meet everyone else."

Zephr, however, wanted to go fly outside. He was always happier with his wings open and the wind in his face. Kent nodded understandably. Zephr then popped open the room's window and dove out. Fulgora wanted to nap. So that just left the Eeveelutions. "Autumn, Cascade? Do you wanna go?"

They cheered, obviously excited to meet new people. Kent smiled, and led the trio out the door and down to the Ball room.

~~~~~~~~~

Kenton gasped at the sight. The Ballroom was even more breathtaking than outside! It was beautiful! And there were a lot of people around. Beckoning to his companions, the three shuffled through the crowds to the food stand. Once there, Kent took a few samples and a drink. He reached for the fruit punch - Kent didn't care much for alcohol. Autumn and Cascade left Kent to explore the room for themselves, maybe meet some Pokemon and become friends with them.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Houndoom nodded his head in agreement to Gallade and then wondered if it had wanted to challenge.

"Houndoom, Doom" Houndoom told Earnhardt stating if it wanted to challenge him it was fine with Houndoom, he was sure Sable wouldn't mind as long as they didn't hurt anyone in the progress. Houndoom took note of the Gardevoir that teleported in front of it, Arcanine was close by watching Houndoom talk to them. There was something Arcanine could sense in the air, he couldn't explain it... Perhaps a sense of dread, something that was going to happen soon and it would be bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Alase tapped Anima on the shoulder, a bright smile on her face. "I'm gonna go talk to that guy over there, kay?" she said, pointing towards the guy that had just entered the room. Anima nodded, looking curiously over to another guy who had walked in with a Gardevoir and a Gallade.

Alase skipped over to the boy near the punch, Dilt munching on a bagel. (OOC: Deh be goodz) "Hi there! My name's Alase, what's yours?" she asked him.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Post Thanks / Like

"Hi there! My name's Alase, what's yours?"

Kent took a sip of his punch and looked around. "Oh, hey there. Nice to meet you Alase, I'm Kenton, but you can call me Kent for short." Smiling, he reached out his hand for a handshake. "So uh, how are ya?"
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cameron Hoyt sauntered up to the ship, looking up at it with a grin on his face. "Impressive." he said to no one in particular. He was a little late, and he knew it, but it couldn't be helped. He'd had to come here from Canalave City, after all.

He started up the gangplank, looking around at some of the other passengers on his way. They all seemed to be getting to know each other at this point. Most of them were girls, he noticed, but there were quite a few men on board as well. 'Straight, straight, and...well hello, moneybags.' he thought, catching a glimpse of a white-haired man in a suit, casually sipping champagne as a Seviper in a diamond collar lazed about next to him.

He made a mental note of the trainer as he got on deck, casually shoving his hands in the pockets of his pants as he looked around some more. 'This seems like a fun crowd.' he thought with a grin. 'Hope that means some fun times are ahead.'
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Armin grinned and gestured toward Sable's Houndoom with the wine glass.

"Looks like he could use a battle," he said with genuine interest. He reached to his side and tickled the Seviper under her chin lightly, looking at her and sighing a bit.

"V here hates battling..."

The Seviper heard the sigh and lowered her head solemnly, before realizing that her patience for her trainer's comments was wearing thin. Sensing his Pokemon's frustration, he jerked his hand away and stuttered, trying to take it back.

"B-because she's too good for it, of course!"

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Summers

Earnhardt smiles confidently, more than ready to accept the Houndoom's challenge for a battle. At that moment however, Jordan approaches with a margarita glass at his side. "How was I so sure that the first place to look for you would be wherever I didn't leave you? You weren't bothering anyone, were you," Jordan asks as he looks around to try and determine who the owner of the Houndoom is. "He didn't press your for a battle, did he," Jordan adds sa he turns his attention to Armin.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast