Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Blog Entries

Default Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Welcome to the Luxury Liner Cruise Ship known as St Claire. This marks as the world biggest ship ever to sail across the oceans and you are invited to join us. There will be feasts, all sorts of activities and even Pokemon battles to enjoy for six nights and seven days. We ship out on Sunday morning and return on the next Sunday. We look forward to your arrival and hope for the very best safe return. The Ship will be sailing off in Sinnoh at the Sunnyshore Docks.

Okay so here is the details: Your character has been invited to the Cruise Ship St Claire and will start out getting onto the boat. 300 people will be attending the first ever sail (Don't worry, I am not expecting three hundred people to SU, I will control many of the NPCS and the numbers will go down anyways).

However little does your character know, there is a killer on the boat! Nobody knows who they are only that they are randomly shooting people. Motive is yet to be known, but once the murders become known your characters can gather up and try to figure out who the murderer is, but you must discover who it is before all characters are killed off.

Rules:
    No Godmodding
    No Bunnying
    Only I get to decide who the killer is, and who the next victim will be. The Victim will have a PM as I will inform them that is what happened.
    You can have quite a few characters if you like but only if you think you can handle controlling them all.
    Most of all have fun, and please try not to drop out. If you get lost then just pretend you have been there the whole time or have your character do something.
    Once a day a victim will be chosen and someone's character will be killed off (Once a day in real life, to give everyone a chance to post). NPCS will be killed off at anytime possible.

Let the ship set sail! And good luck, also one more thing once the killer has been found and stopped then you have survived HOWEVER expect a twist:P

Here's how it starts, your characters have already boarded the ship and now are wondering around the ball room. Which looks and is big as the same room in Pokemon Shipwreck episode when Ash and co gets on the SS Anne Cruise Ship, they can do anything and interact, a NPC may be killed after everyone posts once so we can get that started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Raven, Sable and Scarlett had entered the Cruise Ship which had parted from the mainland twenty minutes ago and now was walking through the large ballroom with aleast 300 other people.
    Raven’s Arcanine, Sable’s Houndoom and Scarlett’s Umbreon walked by their sides as they stood by the food table talking.

“So what you guys think? The Cruise Ship pretty awesome and all three of us were invited” Sable commented looking around with sparkling eyes. She turned and gave Scarlett a passionate kiss who returned it, Raven raised an eyebrow at them with a small smirk.

“Well it’s alright for a luxury Cruise ship, I just hope we can relax and also battle” Raven remarked. Her two Pokemon always wanted to battle when they could. Sable broke from Scarlett before turning to Raven

“Come on sweetie, you know you want a kiss” Sable told her.

“I am fine Sable, you know I prefer not to kiss in public especially not with this amount” Raven replied pointing to the people around them.

“Just one little kiss? That’s all it takes” Sable told her as she walked closer.

“You know she’s not going to take a no for an answer, you might as well just kiss the damn girl” Scarlett reminded Raven. The blackhead looked around and then at Sable

“Alright fine one kiss” Raven replied before quickly kissing Sable and then pulling away.

“See, was that hard?” Sable asked smiling, Raven noticed some of the other passengers were looking at them.

“Now people are looking at us, probably because they saw you kiss Scarlett then me” Raven replied.

“Who cares, just ignore them if they got a problem then who needs it?” Scarlett asked before leaning down to pet her Umbreon.

“You know what, I am going to make it clear to everyone in this cruise ship what is going on here alright?” Sable asked before pulling out a chair.

”Sable please no don’t, they seriously do not need to know” Raven told her as Sable stood up on the chair. It wasn’t that Raven was afraid she just didn’t think it was anyone’s business.

“Hello can I have your attention? I am Sable Blackstone and I can tell some of you saw me kissing these two women. Scarlett and Raven are my girlfriends and yes we are in a three-way relationship and all three of us are fine with it. I just wanted to say that so nobody jumped to conclusions that I just liked kissing random women, thank you for your time” Sable told the whole room before stepping back down. “See? Now we can just relax” Sable replied.

“Sure, while guys are staring at us waiting for us to kiss and make out so they can treat themselves” Raven retorted making Scarlett burst out into laughter.

”Wow seriously you two are a hoot, now let’s eat and I am pretty sure our Pokemon are as well” Scarlett spoke up now standing up and turning to the food table with the three Pokemon waiting for their serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Professor Cyrus stood on the balcony staring down at the room listening to that blonde lesbian announce to the entire world what they were in.

“Interesting, a three way relationship between three women, you don’t normally see that kind of thing” Cyrus remarked. Those three were interesting, and there was something about the three Pokemon by their side that made him even more interested. He gave a small laugh before walking away.

Long post, but hey I am supposed to be the GM so it wouldn't look good if I had one line of text right?:P Cyrus is supposed to come off nice, suspicious and weird all at once so that's why his scene is shorter. Now post away! Your character/s can be doing anything, even talking about what Sable told the room or going over to talk to them. (Just make sure if your character is homophobic that they don't get too close because the three don't take kindly to discrimination, and Raven won't take too kindly with guys shouting at them to take their tops off or to make out constantly)

So start posting!
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship- Start up

Armin grinned and held up a sparkling wine glass filled with golden champagne, winking at the three women after their announcement.

"I'll toast to that," he said, offering a playful grin. Just as he was about to take a sip from the glass, a Seviper wearing a somewhat tight fitting diamond necklace whipped her tail around and hit him in the back of the knee, causing him to stumble and spill the shimmering liquid onto his white shirt. He sighed and put the now half-empty glass onto the table and looked at the Pokemon, who turned her head as though nothing happened.

"I was just kidding, V," he grunted, dabbing at his shirt with a cloth napkin. "Just trying to have a little fun, is all." He offered the Seviper a quick tickle under the chin and snapped his fingers demandingly in the air. Two of the three butlers that followed him everywhere stood beside him with rigid posture, while the other pretended not to notice as he talked to a fellow passenger.

"One of you bring me another shirt, will you?" he said, as he picked up the glass once again. "And get me more champagne..."

"Right away, sir!" One, the oldest, responded, waiting to be dismissed. Armin looked at the Seviper and spoke consolingly.

"You want anything, V?"

The Seviper once again blatantly ignored her trainer, who sighed and shooed the servants away.

"That's all for now."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Two identical boys sat huddled together in a corner of the room. They both has messy black hair (the one on the right’s was slightly longer) and turquoise eyes that were peering at each other. They had a thin scar on opposite sides of their faces. The shorter-haired boy was sat in-between the other boys legs, staring up into his brothers eyes.

To an outsider, it looked like these brothers had an extremely ‘close’ relationship. However, in reality, they do it for attention and, most importantly, to make people uncomfortable.

A girl suddenly stepped up to them. She too had black hair, though it was longer and reached the middle of her back. Similar scars to those of the boys were on both her cheeks, and her identicle, turquoise eyes glared down at them. Without a word, the two boys stood up, and the triplets walked of togeather, hoping to wreak some havoc.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Outside of the Cruise Ship, Leeann boarded carrying a few belongings, which a dry, cheese sandwich in her mouth. Her Wynaut, Lover Boy, also trailed behind her. Leeann would always let her Wynaut out of his pokeball, because she felt the most attachment to him out of all her other pokemon.

After dropping her stuff off to her room, she entering the ball room. She stood in amazement as to how spacious and beautiful it was. She has never seen anything like this. She then looked down at her casual, revealing clothes.

"Damn, am I dressed appropriately for this?" she said to herself. "This place looks amazing!" Overjoyed, she began skipping around the ballroom, dodging the passengers that were already there, with her Wynaut following closely behind her. She spotted the food table and her eyes lite up. "Food! Oh my god! Yes!" she shouted excitingly, rushing towards the table. She started sampling every bit of food that was on the table with a toothpick and her hands, stuffing her mouth in the various foods that were offered. Her Wynaut was hopping up and down beside her, trying to reach for the table of food.

Blog Entries

Raven turned to stare at the Seviper trainer "What is exactly are you toasting to? What Scarlett said or Sable?" Raven asked, if it was the first she was going to hit him but Sable stopped him

"Raven relax he's just kidding obviously. I am sorry she can get a bit defensive, I am Sable by the way" Sable said introducing herself.

Scarlett looked at her girlfriend and thought maybe they should mingle with people around here, it wasn't everyday you went onto a Cruise Ship, perhaps letting their guard down and trusting someone wasn't a bad idea. She looked back at the trays of food, everything you could imagine curries, potato bake, pies, cakes, finger foods practically everything was on this long table. She noticed another trainer grabbing everything and saw the Wynaut. The three Pokemon had been fed their food as well so Scarlett walked over to the Wynaut and picked it up to the table.

"Here you go, try not to eat all of it because there are other people" Scarlett told it, although there would be more coming as the employees were cooking hard. She turned to the Wynaut's trainer "Hi, I am Scarlett" Scarlett introduced herself before picking up a buttered breadroll and eating some of it.

Raven watched as Sable and Scarlett talked to two different people, maybe she should talk to someone but she didn't want to become friends only for her trust to be betrayed or that person to die, looking around she sighed and knelled to pet her Arcanine, maybe one day she will talk to someone.

OOC: Okay I will try not to post too much, I don't want anyone to get too lost that they stop posting, I know some like GG probably won't post real late tonight or early tomorrow morning (Australia time for me I mean)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

OCC: GG's in Liverpool 'till Monday (UK time, I mean). Fret not, though. I've agreed to catch her up on what she misses via MSN.

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Christopher couldn't help laughing after the three woman gave their announcement.

"What's so funny?" Dinah asked, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. She spoke softly and it was almost impossible to hear her.

Christopher shrugged, "I don't know. I just think its kinda of weird that they felt the need to announce that too everyone. It was already obvious, to me anyway."

He began to laugh again, but he was silenced by his mother Tanya, who had just come back from the food table with a drink.

"Please don't do that Christopher, its rude," She said. "And Dinah, dear, stop messing with your hair like that; it looks uncivilized. Remember kids..."

"Appearances are everything," Christopher finished for her. "We know mom."

Dinah nodded in agreement.

"Now come on, let's introduce ourselves to some of the other passengers," Tanya said.

((OOC: I'll try not to post as much, either.))

Leeann looked up towards Scarlett, a little startled since she was concentrating on eating. While her cheeks were stuffed with food she smiled at her and shook Scarlett's free hand.

"Hi, I'm Leeann." she introduced with her mouth full of food. "Don't you think this place is amazing!? I mean, look at it." Leeann looked to the ceiling and gestured accordingly. "I'm not in a castle or anything, aren't I?" she joked.

Meanwhile, Lover Boy gave Scarlett a squeak of thankfulness, and started to take tiny bits of cheese and other finger foods on the table.

Blog Entries

Armin looked at Sable and snickered a bit, dabbing at the stain in his shirt.

"I didn't think it was such a sore spot for conversation for her, considering how enthusiastically you guys just announced it to the entire ship..." He tossed the napkin aside and took a sip from the wine glass, which had been filled back to the top with the golden champagne. He offered the woman a quick wink, after being confident that her girlfriends weren't watching. The Seviper hissed quietly and pretended not to notice.

"Nice to meet you, Sable," he said, holding the base of the glass between his fingers . "It's good to know that this ship isn't just filled with rich, old people." He laughed a bit and took another sip from the glass, sloppily wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "I'm Armin."

Blog Entries

Scarlett smiled as she shook Leann's hand trying not to look offput from her talking with her mouthful.

"It is quite amazing and a beautiful ship, Raven over there one of my girlfriends just think it's meh, but that's how she like. And it is almost like are on a castle. A Castle on a ship" Scarlett joked before giving the Wynaut a pet after it looked happy to be eating.

Sable nodded her head "To be fair I am the one who announced it, Raven was just going on about how people would notice so I thought I would just tell everyone get it done with so no questions asked, and she can get a bit offensive and annoyed" Sable replied. She didn't notice the wink though as she poured herself some wine as well.

Raven looked between both of her girlfriends on either sides of the table now. "You know I can fully hear the both of you" Raven remarked as Sable and Scarlett giggled.

"I agree, alot of young and old people around, I think the prices were around cheap so many people could afford it, makes this ship unique you know" Sable replied turning back to Armin "And it's nice to meet you too" she added.

Blog Entries

Joseph, Jessica and Joshua Antonimous roamed the hall, looking for some source of interest. There seemed to be a lot of people on board. They varied in age, gender, and even sexuality. Just now, they had seen three girls that have a joint relationship.

“Not to be rude, or anything,” Joe said to Jess and Josh. “But don’t you think it’s a bit strange to have two partners?”

“It is kinda weird.” said Josh.

“Weird?” asked Jess incredulously. “It’s slutty, is what it is.” she said, raising her voice.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Well, I'm going to be in for a challenge. Three characters at once, this is gonna be tough...

Kokirkimu was wandering about the St. Claire Cruise Ship's ballroom, hoping to find the one person that he expected to be on here...that damned Zaar. There were hundreds of people here, and they all expect to be having fun...but just in case Zaar was here, he was prepared. But then again, why would Zaar be where everyone else is? As much as he loved bloodshed, public murders weren't his style. Zaar would probably ambush someone when they separated themselves. So, Kokirkimu just waited until his former friend snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karosha Paix was sitting in a seat, trying to take in the events around her. Her only love had left her. Her ex-boyfriend's friend was a cold-blooded killer, bent on killing everyone he could. Kokirkimu was also hunting down Zaar. And she was trying to find him, and maybe get him to see sense...

Morgart Zermalmen approached the former friend of Zaar. He was guessing that he was on this ship for reasons similar to his, and when it came to tracking down this madman, he needed all the help he could get.

"Do you know of someone named Zaar?"

Kokirkimu looked at the person who had struck up a conversation with him with narrowed eyes. He was suspicious as it is, carrying the demeanor of someone who had been in more wars than anyone would think, and seeing that he was carrying around various weaponry didn't help.

"More than you know. You look familiar. Have I seen you before?" he said.

"Morgart Zermalmen's the name. We met in seventh grade."

"Ah, yes," Kokirkimu said, finally recognizing him. "I presume that you're on this vessel to track down Zaar, too?"

"Yep. I've got a bone to pick with that deranged madman, and I heard 'bout the little incident between the two of ya. Maybe we can work something out."

"Ah. It makes sense. We both share a common goal, hunting down Zaar, and killing Zaar. He has affected both of our lives for the worse, and we seek to rectify it. But answer this. Can I trust you to watch my back?"

"I'll watch your back if you watch mine."

OOC: Yay! It's up!

Alase was bouncing around the room excitedly, Anima trailing behind her. Dilt was hanging onto Alase's head- currently in the form of an Aipom- and Istuion was walking by Anima's side. "Oh, isn't this place beautiful, Anima? I told you it would be worth it to come!" Alase exclaimed, smiling brightly at Anima.

Anima had a passive look on her face, replying with, "yes, it is very elegant; rather sophisticated." Alase laughed at this and spun around happily, stopping short once she noticed the food. Her eyes widening, she made a dash towards it; accidentally clipping a girl with a Wynaut.

"Sorry!" Alase called, still running towards the front of the food table. Anima trailed along behind her; used to this sort of behavior. Grabbing a plate, Alase started piling food on top of it; making a massive pile. When the food started to tip over, Anima's eyes glew cyan and the pile suddenly straightened itself; a faint cyan glow about it. Alase smiled gratefully at Anima, "thanks, Anima!"

Anima shrugged, a faint smile on her face. "You are most welcome," she replied. Turning away, Anima examined the other members of the room, wondering what had brought them here. For her; it was the hyper little ball of energy titled 'Alase'. Noticing the variation of the passengers, she could tell that this was open to everyone. Turning back towards Alase, Anima eyed the multiple plates of food suspiciously. "Are you going to eat all that?" she asked scrupulously. Alase nodded eagerly, a bright grin on her face.

"Ayup!" Alase replied, picking out an apple and munching on it. Sighing, Anima turned and started walking around the room, looking at the other people curiously. Alase trailed behind her, munching on food the whole way.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Leeann finally finished chewing and swallowed her food. Her voice became more clear.

"A castle on a ship... That's a great concept! I totally want to see something like that!" said Leeann, laughing. She then noticed Lover Boy receiving Scarlett's attention on the table. "Lover Booooooy!" she cried out to her Wynaut, holding out her arms towards him. The Wynaut leaped into her arms after being satisfied by Scarlett's petting. Leeann began rocking it like it was her child.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget to let you up." she said to her Wynaut, going completely off the original topic. "Here, you can 'gimme four bitch slaps, go" She lowered her head, making a pouty, sad expression. Her Wynaut proceeded to give her four light slaps on her face.

"Wyyyy!" The Wynaut shrieked upon finishing the "punishment" he was giving to Leeann, kicking his feet playfully and and blushing. Leeann suddenly realized that she was kind of turning her attention away from a potential friend.

"Oh, sorry about that, Scarlett!" she said, laughing a little bit nervously. "This is my Wynaut, his name is Lover Boy, 'cause he's my 'wittle lover boy, yes you are!" She rocked her Pokemon from side to side. "Me and Lover go a long way back, since the time I was a little kid and wasn't interested in battling pokemon. I'm a Pokemon Trainer from Johto, see." She started swaying from side to side for ultimately no reason. "What about you, do you happen to raise Pokemon?" she asked Scarlett.

Blog Entries

Scarlett gave a small laugh at the scene before her, the two were close for sure, and she seemed like an interesting person although a bit hyper.

"That's interesting" Scarlett replied, the name was a bit odd but it wasn't that bad compared to some of the Pokemon she encountered with weirder names. "Oh yes, I have an Umbreon somewhere around here" Scarlett answered just as a Pokemon poked it's head from under the tablecloth and peered up at them. "Speaking of which this is my Umbreon, I got a Mismagius too along with Altaria and Mightyena" Scarlett told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cyrus had a brilliant idea! It was something that just went off in his head and once he got something he would not forget it. He ran down a hallway past three triplets talking to himself "This will change everything! The world will not see it coming!" Cyrus said passing them before walking down the stairs and rushing by trainers talking to himself still.

"This will be my best killer idea ever!" Cyrus replied walking past Sable and Armin, Cyrus picked up a spring roll on the way and kept on walking.

"What was that about?" Sable asked looking past Armin. Raven heard it too and looked confused. Cyrus almost crashed into Alasa but kept walking "Got to put in action" Cyrus said to himself in his own world not noticing that he bumped into Morgart.

On his way towards the other side of the room he bumped into the woman named Tanya and almost stepped on the kid Christopher's foot before disappearing down below the deck to go to his cabin.

OOC: Don't worry I have a plan for Cyrus and the reason why he walked by many characters muttering to himself will be explained later. And anyone who hasn't posted yet your character can have been bumped into him or heard him talking as well if you want to play on that.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast