Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship

Blog Entries

Default Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship

Welcome to the Luxury Liner Cruise Ship known as St Claire. This marks as the world biggest ship ever to sail across the oceans and you are invited to join us. There will be feasts, all sorts of activities and even Pokemon battles to enjoy for six nights and seven days. We ship out on Sunday morning and return on the next Sunday. We look forward to your arrival and hope for the very best safe return. The Ship will be sailing off in Sinnoh at the Sunnyshore Docks.

Okay so here is the details: Your character has been invited to the Cruise Ship St Claire and will start out getting onto the boat. 300 people will be attending the first ever sail (Don't worry, I am not expecting three hundred people to SU, I will control many of the NPCS and the numbers will go down anyways).

However little does your character know, there is a killer on the boat! Nobody knows who they are only that they are randomly shooting people. Motive is yet to be known, but once the murders become known your characters can gather up and try to figure out who the murderer is, but you must discover who it is before all characters are killed off.

Rules:
    No Godmodding
    No Bunnying
    Only I get to decide who the killer is, and who the next victim will be. The Victim will have a PM as I will inform them that is what happened.
    You can have quite a few characters if you like but only if you think you can handle controlling them all.
    Most of all have fun, and please try not to drop out. If you get lost then just pretend you have been there the whole time or have your character do something.
    Once a day a victim will be chosen and someone's character will be killed off (Once a day in real life, to give everyone a chance to post). NPCS will be killed off at anytime possible.

SU:
    Name:
    Sexuality:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Pokemon:

My characters:
    Name: Raven Savage

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Long black hair going down to her back with cold hard blue eyes that show distrust. She has pale skin and wears a black leather shirt, black pants and black shoes. She is about 5'7 tall and average weight.

Personality: On the outside Raven seems cold and hardened by life's experiences but deep down inside where only her girlfriends have able to touch she is a real softie. She doesn't trust anyone but her two girlfriends and their Pokemon. She always trains her Pokemon hard however she can be sweet and nice when you get to know her.

History:
    Raven grew up in Hoenn, Lilycove City where she had a very huge family. She even had a girlfriend and was one of the nicest people around who would always lend a helping hand. However when Raven was twenty three someone caused an explosion at her house wiping every single family member Raven had leaving her as the sole survivor. She swore vengeance on whoever killed her family and would never give up, but she stopped trusting people a long time ago. However at 26 she met up with a girl named Scarlett Luthor who was dating a woman named Sable Blackstone. They decided to become friends however Raven started falling for both Sable and Scarlett, who in turn started to like her.

After some thinking the three women decided to try an three way relationship together and stayed that way up to the present. It works for Raven as she has them in the bedroom however hates public display of affection and does not like kissing in public allowing Scarlett and Sable to do so. Now Raven with her girlfriends are invited to the Cruise ship and they hoped this would be a vacation to remember.

Raven’s only Pokemon were Arcanine and Scizor as the rest of her Pokemon died in the fire. Her Arcanine survived because of being a fire type and Scizor had chased a female Scizor into the neighbor’s yard, which saved his life.

Pokemon: Arcanine, Scizor

Name: Sable Blackstone
    Sexuality:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Pokemon:

Name: Scarlett Luthor

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Scarlett has very dark red hair (Close to black) going past her shoulders with pale skin and green eyes. She is about 5'6 tall and wears a black shirt and black leather jeans. She wears a simple ring with an amber rock embedded in the ring as an symbol for the ones she has lost. Scarlett's personality is hardened around strangers however she has a motherly figure.

Personality: Scarlett has a good heart however she can seem cold and shut off from strangers, constantly suspicious of strangers and tries to not put too much trust into someone she barely knows. However after getting to know Scarlett and breaking the wall around her people realize she is a nice and caring person. Scarlett especially cares for all of her Pokemon and makes sure they are treated well.

History: Scarlett was born in Kanto, Pallet Town with her two parents and lived there until she was eighteen when her parents both died in a car crash. It had hurt Scarlett a lot to say goodbye to her parents but she managed to move on. At twenty she met her boyfriend Jeff and eventually married him at twenty-five.

But Scarlett soon lost Jeff to a stray bullet and has always been suspicious of everyone. The only person who has managed to touch her was Sable and Raven. She met Sable at a bar and the two had hit off. This was two years after Jeff’s death so Scarlett was able to move on and started a relationship with Sable, who they soon met Raven.

Scarlett’s only other companions have been Umbreon, Drapion, Mismagius and Mightyena who she caught over the years. Umbreon had been her first Pokemon given by her father at the age of ten.

Pokemon: Umbreon, Mismagius, Altaria, Mightyena

Name: Sable Blackstone

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Sable has long blond hair that is quite straight but curly at some parts. She has pale skin and dark blue eyes. Sable is about 5’6 tall and always wears a black top and black jeans to match her. She is about average weight but a little skinner then her girlfriends, despite being 34 Sable looks younger almost in her late twenties.

Personality: Unlike her girlfriends Sable is more of a flirty and sexual type who always tries to keep people happy. She always seems to be smiling or excited about one thing or another, while she managed to get Scarlett like her Raven is harder to convince to let her hair down. She also likes parties and making out with Scarlett. She may still not trust some people and can be a little hard most of the time Sable is a outgoing person.

History: Sable was born in Johto, Olivine City where she got a fond love for the beach. Her parents raised her until they moved away to some place called Isshu so Sable decided at 18 to travel around. She received a Turtwig and caught her other three through the journey. Her Drapion is the most powerful since she trains with it constantly. Sable knew she was a lesbian about the age of fifteen when she found many girls really attractive and wanted to kiss them.

She had girlfriends over the years but none of them seem to last for some reason but it never seems to let Sable down. She found Scarlett mourning over her lost boyfriend of two years before starting a long term relationship with her loving every moment with Scarlett. When they met Raven Sable knew they would become something, and convincing the two to have a three way relationship finally they gave in and have managed a good relationship since.

Pokemon: Drapion, Houndoom, Glalie, Torterra

Name: Professor Martin Cyrus

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Martin Cyrus is about 5’8 tall and wears a long white lab coat over a black shirt no matter where he goes to show his status. He has tanned skin and brown eyes with sandy blonde hair, despite being 37 he does look a bit younger then his actual age and is quite fit working in the gym when he has the time to do so.

Personality: Cyrus is a fun loving guy who always loves his work and tries to make the best of it, but lately he has been secretive with his work saying he has a big project planned. He loves raising Pokemon and teaching young kids all about it making him a good role model for many.

History: Martin, who prefers to be called Cyrus was born in the Sinnoh region, Eterna City but moved to the Orange Islands where his parents raised him. When Cyrus was twenty he decided to become a Professor and research everything he can about Pokemon and their habits with the way they behave. So he set up a lab in another island.

He has always grown up with Pokemon and probably the reason he became a Professor. When he got the news about the ship he decided to go on it to see what Pokemon there were and how other people from all over the place raised theirs.

Pokemon: Togekiss, Infernape. Alakazam, Luvdisc, Kingler and Chansey.

Quite a bit of characters for me but I got some plans for them. Start the Sign ups, soon as we have enough I will post the start up.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Murder on St Claire Cruise Ship

Here is my sign up,
    Name:Robin Senoo
    Sexuality:Straight
    Appearance:Robin is 5’7 tall and wears a black dress with blue, green and, purple lines and black boots.
    She is tan with long brown hair wrapped in a ponytail. She also has dark brown eyes. She looks like a 14 year old girl instead of a adult.

Personality: She's very kind and sarcastic most of the time. Though she could be stubborn at times. She loves video games and always carries a GameBoy with her. Whenever she meets someone new she is shy.

History:
    Born in Isshu, her parents and her moved to Sunnyshore,Sinnoh. Her mother died 5 years ago and she lived with father until she started her Pokemon journey. She got a Piplup who is now a Empoleon. She loves Shinxs,Luxios, and Luxrays and always has them on her team.
    She gets along with wild Shinx, Luxios and, Luxrays and understands them since they had to leave their mothers and fathers.

She meet her Pokemon Jynx when it got hurt by a wild Pokemon. Robin healed it and became firends with it. Ever since then Jynx has been traveling with Robin.

When Robin heard about the ship she was happy because she could go somewhere new, meet new people and, Pokemon.

Pokemon:Empoleon,Luxray, Shinx, Luxio, Jynx
    Last edited by Kazooie; 22nd June 2010 at 05:41 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SURPRISE!

Name: Joseph, Jessica and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

Joe, Jessica and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (Joshes is approximately an inch longer than Joe‘s. Jess‘ goes down to the middle of her back) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh, both for Jess) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They all love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They all have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them. Jess is considered the “leader” of the three.

History:
    They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Pokemon:

Joe: Veanasaur, Pidgeot, Umbreon, Arbok, Dewgong, Houndoom.
    Jess: Blastoise, Starapter, Glaceon, Ditto, Milotic, Steelix.
    Josh: Charizard, Pachirisu, Espeon, Ambipom, Gyrados, Mighteana.
    Last edited by British Joe; 22nd June 2010 at 01:54 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

PD- I would like to see a little bit in the history/appearance/personality to be honest. Infact the Personality part makes no sense, how does she act tan with a brown ponytail:P I am assuming that was meant for appearance and you were supposed to add something else for personality
    Anonymous- Well isn't this a surprise seeing you signing up for one of my RPs;) Accepted!
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

May you reserve me a spot please? I'll have my sign-up later tonight.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I fixed my post.

Blog Entries

PD_ Okay, although as I said I would have liked some more appearance and personality, and a bit more history I am going to go ahead and say Accepted
    Moon- Sure Reserved

When will the sgtartup begin? I might be able to get an app together this weekend.

Blog Entries

AJ- I am not totally sure yet, maybe I will wait until this weekend so enough people can sign up, perhaps Sunday Australia time, do you come back on June 30th btw?

Reserve me a spot, please... I'm going to play a twist on Kenton Kagimoto's character, or more accurately, finish writing the bio for his twin sister, Katelyn. Once I finish that, I'll make a sign-up sheet for you.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Rocker- Okay sure Reserved

NAME: Leeann Sonano

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

APPEARANCE:

Leeann is 5'4" tall. She has blue eyes and short, thick black hair that is dyed pink at the tips. She sports a red crop top, blue denim baggy jeans with a smily-faced buckle on her belt. She also wears two silver bracelets and a pair of light-blue earrings. She loves wearing flip-flops.

She has a habit, however, of changing her appearance constantly. She loves dressing herself and her Wynaut, Lover Boy, in various costumes, and can be seen in even some of the most ridiculous outfits ever conceived. An example would be her cheerleading outfit and a Pumpkin costume.

PERSONALITY: Leeann is both hyperactive and eccentric. She loves to randomly approach people and greet them, regardless of whether she knows that person or not. She often displays childish mannerisms such as rocking back and forth when she's bored or making crying sounds when she is distressed about something. While she easily comes off as ditsy, she is actually an intelligent individual, who doesn't care what people think of her. She is skilled with hacking into computers and enjoys many brain-stimulating activities, such as solving crossword puzzles and playing chess. While she is mostly friendly, she does not hold back on her criticism of other people, especially in regards to how they are training their pokemon.

HISTORY: Leeann was born in Blackthorn City in the Johto region. Even though her father was a popular Dragon-type trainer, she actually had no interest in battling. As much as her family tried to get her into fighting with Pokemon, even giving her a Wynaut as a gift, she refused to take part in it, seeing it as meaningless violence and even somewhat cruel to Pokemon. One day, however, she was confronted by a vicious, runaway Gible on her way to home after buying pokeballs for her father. When it lounged forward to attack her, her Wynaut stood in front of her and used Counter to deflect the Gible. Leeann then threw one of her father's pokeballs to capture it, and with success. It was then she realized that pokemon battling is not solely about brute force, and it would be a great way for her to grow as a person. From then on, she left Blackthorn City with her Wynaut and her newly caught Gible to Violet City's Pokemon Academy.

From then on, she ended up graduating the academy, developing a "disarming" style of fighting and stopping her Wynaut from evolving to maintain it. She then proceeded to dominate the Johto League by defeating every gym leader in the region, and even got close to beating the Elite Four, losing to Lance. Her personality developed into the type of person she is now, having a deep love for other people and pokemon.

HOMETOWN: Blackthorn City, Johto

POKEMON:
    Wynaut - "Lover Boy"
    Garchomp - "Blackthorn"
    Jumpluff - "Dandel"
    Gengar - "Maul"
    Ursaring - "Bubba"
    Marshtomp - "Kippy"

Blog Entries

Joey- Accepted!

Psh, my sense of time is gone when I'm here, even with my phone. I'll be here for the week, maybe back for the weekend, then I've got one more week.

Reserve me a spotso please~ Let's hope my luck isn't as rotten as.... before.... *shudderz*

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast