Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.] - Page 4

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: Murder II - King of the Kill [DAY 1 ENDS JULY 1 AT 10:00 PM EDT]

Synthesis, who had been examining it earlier, sprang back as it rose onto it's feet. He let out a small shriek, and walked farther back. "That's what we all had a bad feeling about." he thought.

Blog Entries

"What the heck?!", Krystle jumped back in shock as the strange meteor thing suddenly came to life, and appeared to be in the form of a giant robot...

"Where on earth did this thing come from?", and secondly, why is it here in the first place, and thirdly, what are we to do now?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Bravely, Synthesis took a step closer to the meteorite-robot-unknown object. Extending one of his vines, he gently prodded to the outside of the metal casing. Instantly, the meteorite-robot-unknown object turned and stared at Synthesis with one red tracking beam. With a frightened look, Synthesis took one step closer.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Banette gasped, the dark feeling was growing upon him. "Everyone, stay away from it!" he shouted. He then put up numerous Reflects, Light Screens, and Barriers.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Hearing Banette's warning, Synthesis quickly stepped away from the mysterious, robotic object. "Here, let me help with that." he said, as he said up Reflects and Light Screens to help reinforce the barrier. "That should work.." he told the Banette.

Blog Entries

"Good idea bannette", Krystle said, nodding in agreement. She jumped back, and started setting up light screens of her own. "Now what is it going to do?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"There's no way that it could break out of all those barriers we put over it." Synthesis said happily. Suddenly, the robot rolled forward and slammed into the wall of the barrier. Synthesis shrieked, and then started laughing. "I guess it can't get out."
    Last edited by Ghost; 30th June 2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: I wasn't supposed to edit my post, was I. Returned to original state.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

OOC: Screw my name, everyone just call me Banette instead of Midnight.

Banette stopped putting up the Light Screens, Reflects, and Barriers. He then decided to put down a Future Sight attack just in case in the following moments it decided to attack. If it turned out to be friendly he would cancel the attack. His eyes glowed bright blue and that was it.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Green, you can't control the Robot. I introduced it, and thus, it is my character. That's classed as godmodding

The machine, which appeared to have an armour made of rock, began to look at them all in turn.

"It looks like it's scanning us." said Joe, looking at it in awe.

"Affirmative." said the rock robot in an electronic voice.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"Why are you here giant robot thingy....." said Banette. He wanted to know if it was friend or foe fast so he could plan a strategy.

Blog Entries

'Well that's all rainbows and sunshine, but what in Arceus's name is it going to do next?' Flair narrowed her eyes, a purple aura surrounding her hands in defence.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

OOC: Sorry Anonymous! I'll try to avoid it in the future.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spencer used Sleep Powder on the robot, hoping it would be succesful.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

"Well, I guess I had better be prepared"... Krystle thought to herself, and began powering up a psybeam, worrying as to what this unusual robot may do next..

"So, just out of interest, why are you here then?", she asked the robot

ooc: careful Anonymous, Pikalax might give you a warning for introducing a new character in his rp, (see the rules page). Personally, I think it is a bit of a cool twist :)

Arthur Conan Doyle

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Idicators show poison-type attack." said the robot as the Sleep power hit it. "Scan somplete." it added, then its voice changed to match that of Joe.

"You have to help my friends!" it cried. Joe looked astounded.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast