Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.] - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

Default Re: Murder II - King of the Kill [DAY 1 ENDS JULY 1 AT 10:00 PM EDT]

Effective immediately, Redclaws will be replacing adit8888. Welcome aboard! REMINDER: Replacements fill the shoes of the existing Pokemon character; they do not create their own character. That means Redclaws's character will be

Pikalax sprite by me, Snorchu sprite by PokeBeach's Twin Tails

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC:No offence Pikalax, but nobody should be made to play a poorly-made fusion pokemon if they do not desire to do so.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Flame & Thunder Master adit8888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    OCC:No offence Pikalax, but nobody should be made to play a poorly-made fusion pokemon if they do not desire to do so.
    OOC:
    You're ticking me off... but I agree with you, the replacement can use another pokemon if they want....
    Please critique my sprites!
    My Gallery

PS. Don't ever try to piss me off... I'm extremely hot-headed....

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Hello, Anima!" Synthesis said to the Dratini. "I've never met a Dratini before! It's nice to meet you." He reached into his pack, took out a Cheri berry, then ate it. "Would anyone else like one?" he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by adit8888 View Post
    OOC:
    You're ticking me off... but I agree with you, the replacement can use another pokemon if they want....
    No. Just no. The replacement uses the fusion sprite, or I modkill the character, thus ending Day One.

Pikalax sprite by me, Snorchu sprite by PokeBeach's Twin Tails

OOC: Awww, can't we all just get along?

Anima shook her head, smiling lightly. "Alas, I cannot eat spicy food. It does not agree with my stomach." She admitted, a slight sigh escaping. "Do you, perchance, have any Mago berries? I am quite partial to those"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

"I have one..." said Alpha, who had been eavesdropping. "And I'd like a Cheri Berry..." the Cubone told Synthesis.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries

Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky and a flaming meteor plummets to the earth.

Blog Entries

OOC: Hell no, that would be so bloody boring xD

Flair was about to accept Synthesis's offer of a Cheri Berry when she heard something crash to the ground behind them. Flair swivelled around to see what had happened.

'What just happened? Did you all feel that?' Flair asked, amazed by the meteor.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: Touché.

Anima was unaffected by this, she being a dragon type. "Hmmm, perhaps a Lunatone or Solrock is inside." Anima said monotonously, turning to the Cubone, her eyes sparkled. "Oh, may I have it? I would be most grateful I could!"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Handing out the berries, Synthesis rushed over towards the meteor. "Amazing..it's very interesting." he said as he examined the meteor.

Blog Entries

The meteor suddenly sprang to life, swirling and forming the shape of a giant robot.

Blog Entries

'Does anybody get the feeling this is why we all got bad feelings earlier?' Flair asked the others, whilst slowly backing away from the meteor/machine.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: I'm sorry guys, I've been busy and forgot this was running. Pretend I was here for most of it.

Autumn silently watched the meteor/machine thing spring to life. "What the hell is that!?" She asked in horror.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spencer watched it cautiously. "I do not know, but I do not think it is good."
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast