Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.] - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

Default Re: Murder II - King of the Kill [DAY 1 ENDS JULY 1 AT 10:00 PM EDT]

Appearing out of the bushes, Litengu the Nuzleaf set up his seperate tent and camping supplies. He gazed at the other pokemon there and gave an arrogant grunt.

Blog Entries

Flair closed her eyes and began to concentrate. Seconds later, she had travelled to somewhere far away, hopefully her designated destination. Flair slowly opened her eyes.

A mountain. A peaceful, serene mountain, towering over the forest below. Flair looked around to see other pokemon arriving in various ways - by foot, by wings and some by...sabotage attacking people. There weren't many people so far, but they all looked pretty interesting. Flair looked around to see if she could help anybody by using her telekinetic powers so others wouldn't have to strain themselves lifting various things.

'Hello, I'm Flair. I was just wondering if any of you need help lifting your camping supplies, because I can use my telekinetic powers to lift things instead of you tryng to injure yourselves by lifting heavy things' Flair smiled at all of the pokemon, trying to be helpful. Friends would probably by useful in this place.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Litengu took notice of the Gardevoir and let out a confident laugh.

"Thanks for the offer, miss," said Litengu. "...But I don't need a wimpy Psychic to help me for nothin'. As you can see, I'm a strong Nuzleaf!" As soon as his sentence finished, one linings of the tent snapped off the pegs he set up. "What the!? Stupid tent!" he said angrily as he tried to tie his tent down again.

Blog Entries

'Mmhmmm' Flair nodded, hiding a grin if she even had one. 'But, how now, dear Nuzleaf, if you are of such power, why have you not evolved yourself into a Shiftry yet? I'm sure the personality would suit you a lot...' Flair was grinning now, a triuphant grin, but not a big enough grin to humiliate the Nuzleaf.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Litengu gave her a nasty look. "Hey, you keep quiet! Besides, everyone with half a brain should know that the Nuzleaf species needs to find a Leaf Stone to evolve, and I have yet to find one. Even so, that doesn't keep me from being the best Nuzleaf there is, after all, I am a genius!" Litengu let out a chuckle, not even realizing that his tent completely collapsed behind him.

Blog Entries

'Mmmhmmm' Flair nodded, staring straight at the recently-collapsed tent. 'Lemme help you repitch your tent whilst you think again about what I said earlier' A purple aura surrounded Flair's hands as she telekinetically put the tent back in place, where it would hopefully remain standing.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Confused by what she was doing, Litengu turned around and noticed that she was able to successfully rebuild and secure his tent. He turned back towards her and growled.

"At least I tried to do it the manly way!" Litengu cried out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Noticing two more Pokémon, Synthesis broke away from the others and went over to greet them. "Hello!" he said cheerfully. "I'm Synthesis. Who are you?"

Litengu turned to Synthesis. "Hmph! My name's Litengu. I hope none of you get cross with me during this camping trip!" he greeted, gesturing Synthesis playfully with his fist.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Banette was leaning against a tree with a sour look on his face. He kept feeling something was wrong, he way have ben a Ghost type and all but usually the feeling were quick and brief. He walked over to the rest of the group and said "does anyone else feel something dark creeping up inside them?"

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Alpha, who was walking around in circles whistling, stopped to look at Banette. "It's a camping trip," he yelled across the campground. "What's with the worried looks?"

This place does seem a little too peaceful... Alpha thought.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Anima came slithering out of her tent, a serene look on her face. "Ah, new campers. Welcome. I am Anima, Dratini of the east. Pleasure to meet you." Anima said, bowing as much as a Dratini can. "As for your uneasiness; I must admit I am feeling slightly offput as well..." Anima shuddered, looking about.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"There's nothing wrong with not evolving." said an Ivysaur, who suddenly appeared by Flair.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

'I am Flair, nice to meet you' Flair smiled at Synthesis and curtseyed to Anima out of respect.

'I never said there was. But if this proud Nuzleaf wishes to brag about his strength, I assume I may question him of his evolution. But if not, so be it' Flair addressed the Ivysaur who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Krystle noticed that more pokemon had now come into view, and greeted the Dratini and Ivysaur. "Hey guys!", how is it going?

"The question is, why are we all feeling so uneasy?", she wondered.
    "I mean, it is a camping trip, in a very nice area, so what could possibly go wrong?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast