Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.] - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

For fuck sake, Pikalax. It's only you that cares. No other RPs have these fucked up rules, and only your tiny deluded mind seems to make sense of them.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Default Re: Murder II - King of the Kill [GAME OVER, NO ONE WINS. NO MORE MURDER. EVER.]

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    Good fucking riddance. The only reason I joined your second RP was so I could have a laugh when this fucked up.
    This.

Pikalax, you are the epitome of fail. Your bullshit of trying to "reform" the way we play RPs is absolutely asinine.

People are gonna fuck up, deal with it, we aren't your damn chess pieces who move whenever you make a decision, we are human beings.

But hell, why am I talking right now? Especially because you clearly didn't listen to ANYONE in the last RP, and I doubt you'll listen now. It's kind of sad, really, it's like the stick you have up your ass also has another stick up its ass.

We'll miss you, sweatheart. :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Closed for unnecessary anger and immaturity.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910