Moon Rose Academy
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Rose Academy

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Moon Rose Academy

The winds whispered through the twilight air and the autum color leaves as carriages pulled by Rapidash and Zebstrika pulled infront of the ornate Moon Rose Academy. The students entered Rose Square which was surrounded by other buildings, all of which resembled old manors or chapels. In the center of Rose Sqare was a fountain with a Swanna spraying water from its mouth. Scarlet Roses were planted all around Rose Square, watching the older students converse with old friends and the newer students attempt to say hello or shyly watch the others.

A girl with Auburn colored hair came off a carriage while a Machoke took her bag to her room. She then wandered around Rose Square before seating herself on the Swanna Fountain edge, running her fingers through the cool water.

Off of the next carriage came a Boy with dark blood red hair and like usual, a Machoke came and took his bag to his room. He then wandered Rose Square while quietly singing to himself, inaudiable lyrics.

Another Carriage pulled and two twins came out, their large bags and guitar cases were then carried by several machoke as they sat on a lonely bench together.

OOC: Everyone, for the moment. Just let your character enter and possibly try and converse, once everyone has posted or 3 hours pass, I'll continue on to the Welcome Feast/Sorting.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Moon Rose Academy

James walked over to the girl with Auburn hair.

"Hi, I'm James. Who are you?" he asked.

The carriage door opened,and Lequan left. As he gazed in slight suprise at the sight of the academy. "Oh boy.." he said in a sarcastic tone,and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Time to explore I guess." He stated before walking off to Rose Square.

Yu looked out of the window,and watched as the new students were arriving. He giggled, "I can't wait to teach the newbies."

OOC: and so it begins.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Oh, Im Kairi." Kairi replied. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Hmmm,it's so gothic around here. I kinda like it...a little." Lequan watched as a boy,and girl conversed. "I'm not one for introductions...should I introduce myself?.."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

A Jigglypuff floated over to Lequan and started to stare blankly at Lequan. "Yui!" Mikio cried running over. "I'm sorry, Yui has a habbit of staring at people and wandering off." "Puff! (Hiya!)" Yui greeted.

"I from Virbank City, Unova. Do you mind if I let my Pokemon out to play?" Kairi asked.

"Oh,no its nothing really. A Pokemon of mine has a habit as well,she's not really friendly. But anyway,pleased to meet you. My names Lequan,I'm from Opelucid City." he bowed.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Mikio Nakamura at Your service!" Mikio replied. "I'm from Saffron City, that Jiggylypuff is my Partner, Yui."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Really. I've got a Monferno and a Sneasel," james replied.

Blog Entries

"Sebastian, Ciel, Come on out an play." Kairi called out. A Litwick and Herdier then popped out of Kairi's Pokeballs. "The Herdier is Sebastian, and the Litwick is Ciel." Kairi introduced.

"The kanto region? That's pretty far away if I'm not mistaken." said Lequan. "I wonder if I'll enjoy it here....Oh! Let me introduce my Pokemon. Come on out." Lequan sent out his Zweilous,and ditto who immediately transformed into Jigglypuff. "The zweilous with the pink bows is Mina,and this little prankster is Dizmal."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"From what here, MRA has a variety of Extra Curricular Activities to choose from, but I might just choose my own thing." Mikio replied.

"Oh, well I don't really have a goal. Just learn what I can,and enjoy myself." Mina,Lequan's zweilous began to rub herself against him.
    "Oh c'mon,stop it." He rubbed her head.

While Lequan's ditto who was disguised as Jigglypuff approached Mikio.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Two Jigglypuffs, but which is Yui..." He then pulled out 2 Super Spicy Poffin and fed it to both Pokemon, his Jigglypuff releasing a "Puff! (Yay)" Upon swallowing.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast