Mechano Soul - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mechano Soul

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mechano Soul

Lister opened a communication window, projecting his silent face onto his Mecha's.
    "Lister. This is the Martyr."
    He said, and shut the window.
    He swung the Martyr's shield as a blunt weapon at his enemy.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Kyle lost control of his mech, and sirens blared. "Ugh..."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for putting this off a bit; I guess I'll move things along a bit.

Sagittarion leapt over a tottering pile of junk, its massive energy longbow--twenty-five feet long, and nearly as tall as the thirty-five-foot-tall Sagittarion itself--primed and held at the ready. With its ascent, Rove flicked on the mecha's targeting system, causing a protective mask to slide over the mecha's face from the top of its helm, simultaneously placing an ocular scouter over its right eye. Within the cockpit, the battlefield displayed on the screen was overlaid with a three-dimensional wireframe, with targets and obstacles highlighted and marked.

Smirking to himself, Rove stepped down on the right pedal, just as Sagittarion reached the apex of its jump. The mecha spun wildly, launching a powerful roundhouse kick to the top of the junk pile, instantly toppling it. As Sagittarion continued its spin, the junk mountain collapsed, crashing into a nearby one, and sending landslides of broken machinery into the fray. The collapse continued, toppling more and more mountains of junk in a domino chain across the arena.

"You wanted a show, Commisioner," Rove muttered. "Here it is." Smirking again, as the world spun on his viewscreen, he locked onto the nearest target, and released an energy arrow as the target flashed red.

"My oh my," the announcer called. "It looks like the competitor Sagittarion just shook things up big-time! How will our competitors fare in a treacherous, twisting, landslide of junk!"

At the top of the stadium, in the single box of seats, a stout Chosen with a beard of stubble and elaborate robes tutted, crossing his arms. "That Alvion better do his job."

A taller, leaner Chosen in simpler attire shrugged delicately. "He will if he wants his reward. Perhaps we should remind him...?"

The stout one nodded, grinning. "I like it." He unfolded his arms, and tapped a button on the gauntlet attached to his left wrist. "Let's make this one hell of a show!"

Even as the junk landslide continued, piles yet undisturbed in the center of the arena began shaking, before suddenly collapsing as well. A horrendous grinding noise began shrieking throughout the arena. Slowly but surely, piles of junk began shifting, falling toward the center of the arena, as the floor of the battlefield became slightly inclined.

"Wow!" the announcer cried out. "Could it be! It is! The infamous junk whirlpool! It looks like the pressure is on for our competitors! Not only do they have to worry about their competitors, but they better watch their step, or be torn to bits! Could this be any more intense!"

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"excuse me." Zane said as the floor sloped.

He'd seen thins trick plenty before. He rushed to an unocupied corner of the arena and jabbed in one of his swords. with his free hand he began chucking random crap at the others.

Blog Entries

Lister remained composed as the Martyr slipped suddenly.
    He prepped the Mech's lance in both hands, and a chain gripped to the lance.
    The Martyr tossed its' weapon, and Lister activated the rappel function of the Martyr's chain.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I knew I should have gotten better ranged weaponry. Hey Martyr you wanna thin down the herd, and make this a fair fight?" Zane shouted to the other mecha pilot, "I think I got an idea to return the field to normal."

Zane glared up at the top row. He was picking up a remote frequency that was controling the arena. With just the right counter frequency he could short out the device.

Blog Entries

Lister rolled his eyes behind his visor as he got to the edge of the arena.
    He eyed the smaller ranched mecha doing the rounds across the field, and decided to target that.
    He had to negotiate around the edge of the field though, to avoid the crusher doing damage to the Martyr...

Blog Entries

"C'mon!" Kyle mumbled, trying in vain to move Gunslinger forward.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"GALAXY SWEEP!" A voice yells, as from far above, a twinkle appears, and Jane's mecha, in hawk form, swoops down, clawing at Kyle's mecha.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Gunslinger shot his pistols wildly. "Hit! Hit!" Kyle mumbled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12