(Mature) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Dawn Of A New Generation (Non-Pokemon RP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Mature) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Dawn Of A New Generation (Non-Pokemon RP)

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default (Mature) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Dawn Of A New Generation (Non-Pokemon RP)

Several years ago, the remains of a semi-ancient Pokke civilization was discovered in a valley located between the Jungle and the Desert Areas. It seems to have been a flourishing civilization, prior to whatever event left it in the ruins we see today. The Guild, eager to learn more, sent a large team in to create a temporary village there to do more research. Since then, the 'temporary village' has grown to be a near-permanent settlement. Even today, there is much for us to learn from the past civilization. The hunters of this new village, mostly the children of Pokke Village's now retired veterans, are tasked with the job of maintaining, supporting, and protecting this village from the monsters that roam the area.This is their story, and it is to begin very soon...
    _
    Description

Rules

Sign-Up Requirements

HEre's my character sign-up

Last edited by Infinity Storm; 21st August 2011 at 02:37 AM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Mature) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Dawn Of A New Generation (Non-Pokemon RP)

Name: Dave Wildrune

Nickname: David Wyldrune

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Typically is calm and collective. Very silent in nature, especially while in a hunt, almost wolf-like in the way he stalks his prey. At is good-natured, but is sometimes selfish.

Appearance: Semi-tall with green eyes and semi-long white hair. Is in fairly good physical shape.

Background: David was born in the new village, born to the founder of the new civilization. He quickly began training at an early age, developing an interest in using water to cloak his prescence from targets. Since his father is soon to retire, he will soon be taking over as leader of the village. He personally does not want to do this, but he is the only one directly related to the current leader as far as anyone currently knows.

Preferred Weapon Types: Greatsword, hammer, sword

Armor Set: Makluva Set

Skills: Yu-Gi-Oh, flying, knows Menes, kicking stuff, video games.

Role: Second-Generation Hunter

Other: Is slightly scared of Wyvern-like Hawks
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Mature) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Dawn Of A New Generation (Non-Pokemon RP)

dude i didnt mean to copy mine. if you want some suggestions to start look at Calvins wall ive been posting armor set pics there for him

Blog Entries

How did I copy yours? Dave has white hair, David has blue, Dave is good at video games and Yu-Gi-Oh and knows memes, and David can fish and swim and stealth. Also, Dave is bisexual, while David is homosexual.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

i guess i saw it as u edited. I like the idea of the MH Universe now, to an extent, using some tech. Though as a tradition they use the older type weapons.

anyways this is wat makluva armor looks like

Accepted but i would like to make a suggestion armor wise. Go with one like Hi-Metal or Diablo Armor

(Diablo)

Guild Armor

Kut-Ku (Blue)

Blog Entries

Name: Maximillian Pegasus

Nickname: Maxy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:Typically is calm and collective. Very silent in nature, especially while in a hunt, almost wolf-like in the way he stalks his prey. At times may seem cruel, but is good-natured

Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/517000/517622_1281982652450_160.jpg?v=1281982667

Background: Pegasus was born in the new village, born to the founder of the new civilization. He quickly began training at an early age, developing an interest in using water to cloak his prescence from targets. Since his father is soon to retire, he will soon be taking over as leader of the village. He personally does not want to do this, but he is the only one directly related to the current leader as far as anyone currently knows.

Preferred Weapon Types: Greatsword, Lance, Sword

Armor Set: Makluva Set

Skills: Fishing, Swimming Ability, Stealth, Defensive Battling

Role:Second-Generation Hunter

Other: Is slightly scared of Hawk-like Wyverns

Why not Makluva? It looks badass.

Blog Entries

Dude write your own bckground if ur gonna keep referencing ugioh charatcers

Denied for now

Blog Entries

thats not badass.. this is badass

Blog Entries

Ooh! I want that armor! So are you calling Dave a wimp?

Blog Entries

no im saying we cant have 3 characters with the same background and personality

and just to prove in mhfu ur a noob, thats not armor. Thats a nargacuga, one of the most difficult monsters in the game to kill or capture,

and to date i have killed 2 and captured 1. there is armor made from nargacuga materials however...

Ill show u a pic if u make ur own background.

Blog Entries

You mean this one? http://images.wikia.com/monsterhunter/images/5/5f/NargaXBM.png

Anyway, alrighty. Here's my charrie:

Name: Eliot Nadel

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and sour foods (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and is truly dedicated to spreading love throughout the world.

has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, white button up shirt, reddish-violet paisley tie, charcoal slacks, and black dress shoes, and his skin is the color of hot chocolate mix. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses over his green eyes, and he has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. He also has a pair of black fake kitty ears on his head that won't come off.

History: Eliot saw a lot of his father's back, as his father was a serious businessman working on serious business. His father often left him with a flying baby sitter that was very strict, and taught him to be a gentleman and swordfight. Whenever he stepped out of line, she would scream in his ears and throw a book at him. This led to him having a high tolerance for pain, and being very chivalrous and polite.
    Eventually, at the age of six, his father was killed by the chieftain of another village. It was then that Eliot realized that the hereditary system of government was really unfair, and so started studying to create a democratic government. He decided that he needed to be the best monster hunter to do that, so became a monster hunter.

Preferred Weapon Types: Dual Blades, bow.

Armor: Can I make my own? If so, this one: http://www.costume-crazy.co.uk/shop/images/Hotdog.jpg
    Otherwise, Guild Armor.

Skills: Yu-Gi-Oh, being pretty, killing stuff, climbing, jumping.

Role:1st Generation Hunter. Also a salesman in his downtime.

Other: Hawk or whatever.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 21st August 2011 at 04:15 AM.

Blog Entries

dude hes the age of a second gen. but Approved. Except no hot dog costume.

And u know he can have two other weapon preferences right?

Anyways I decided Gms for this RP will assign weapons of the preference to approved characters.

Elliot;you choose between these two:

Twin Nails - The Monster Hunter Wiki - Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter 2, Monster Hunter 3, and more

Pink Maracas - The Monster Hunter Wiki - Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter 2, Monster Hunter 3, and more

Blog Entries

Maracas, please. Although I am fine with the weapons, and probably would've chosen them anyway, why can't the other people just choose for themselves? Anyway, I figure that this way, since he has more time to spend on just one weapon, he'll probably be better at his two blades, than, say, David is with his lance or great sword or sword. And since a person can usually only wield one weapon class at a time, that would mean overall that he would likely be a better fighter. I might add just bow, though, give him greater flexibility.

Blog Entries

I see ur point, though Manta is mainly skilled with his lance, a Primal Spear (a average-damage lance with an ok poison factor) than with his other weapons. And I had a feeling ud go for the maraccas.

Blog Entries

It would be best if he had a hot dog suit. Maracas and a hot dog would go well together. Who wants to be called Manta, though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast